It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Radio waves do not cause things to "resonate" (without an antenna, tuner, rectifier, amplifier, and speaker).

Really?

Where exactly are all of those requirements on a human body in relation to microwave ADS weapons?

Or on a cup of milk in a microwave oven come to that.

RF of very short wavelength cause friction and vibration, leading to heat.

So yes, radio frequency can and does cause vibration at the molecular level.

No radio shack hardware required.

link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

You can start here:
www.gi.alaska.edu...

Then enter this for a google search: "HAARP filetype:pdf"

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Phage]

link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
I'm not disagreeing with anyone about what HAARP can do or what sound can do. Sure if you create a standing sound wave I'm sure you can do all sorts of fun stuff with the earth but you'll probably need a gigantic boom box the size of a city that can PRODUCE SOUND.

HAARP is not a boombox it does not produce sound and has nothing to do with sound. If it did then you wouldn't need this thread about tracking HAARP with RADIOS because you'd be tracking it with your ears by listening to the "sound" it supposedly makes.
Ya'll crack me up seriously. I don't even have a college degree and have never seriously studied science, I can't believe I have to teach some of you 'experts' a lesson on this.

Then why not take a short look into ELF SLF VLF and be enlightened.
Phage told us that was RADIO ha ha. So did the wacker,Ha Ha

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

I agree completely or almost completely. Microwaves. The microwaves themselves do not produce head, but MWs within a narrow segment of the complete MW scale excites for instance water molecules and gold and also lighter metals, making them hot. And the funny thin is, if you pot a glass of water into a MW oven which transmit 750 watts of energy via c 3 GHz MWs and put a steel spoon into the glass and leave it on for a few minutes. The water will be relatively cold, while the spoon will be extremely hot. Had you put gold into the MW oven or a cd, you'd see them completely disintegrate after a while, sparkling and fuzzing (making sound, complete with explosions and all) inside. Take a glass of water and put a regular lightbulb into it and place it in the same MW oven, and you'll see it light up. But this only happens at that particular frequency for some reason.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by rufusdrak
I'm not disagreeing with anyone about what HAARP can do or what sound can do. Sure if you create a standing sound wave I'm sure you can do all sorts of fun stuff with the earth but you'll probably need a gigantic boom box the size of a city that can PRODUCE SOUND.

HAARP is not a boombox it does not produce sound and has nothing to do with sound. If it did then you wouldn't need this thread about tracking HAARP with RADIOS because you'd be tracking it with your ears by listening to the "sound" it supposedly makes.
Ya'll crack me up seriously. I don't even have a college degree and have never seriously studied science, I can't believe I have to teach some of you 'experts' a lesson on this.

Then why not take a short look into ELF SLF VLF and be enlightened.
Phage told us that was RADIO ha ha. So did the wacker,Ha Ha

The hell are you talking about? ELF, SLF, VLF are forms of electro-magnetic radiation of which RADIO waves are also a part. So yes ELF/SLF/VLF are related to radio waves (basically ARE radio waves of a different frequency)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yes, microwaves can cause dielectric heating. It is a rotational effect which produces random motion between molecules. It is not resonant vibration.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
I study music studio technology at degree level which involves nearly everything to do with sound except creating music.
Now im pretty sure i have reason to dissagree with many over the fact that HAARP can in fact create an earthquake, it does this by bouncing a 'said' frequency at 3.6 million watts of the ionosphere, by doing this using a simple calculation you can work out specific frequencies and harmonics (multiples of that frequency) that are at the correct wavelength for a standing wave between the ground and the ionsophere, at this point you can then keep firing the same powerful beam at said frequencies at precice time ( it has to be right on top of the original frequency) by doing this, you start to reinforce that standing wave, (like moving you hand through a full bathtub, waiting for that wave to return to where you created it in the right direction, then do the same thing again and you add additional energy to that wave, reinforcing thus making it more powerful).

Hi. I understand you wanting to relate it to sound, since you enjoy music. It is, however, not sound at all. It's radio. Radio is not sound. Sound is not radio. They are totally unalike. 3.6 million watts is not a frequency. It's a power output. You can only get standing waves with radio in a waveguide. A propagating radio signal does not form standing waves.

The reason the water in your bathtub does not end up sloshing out and hitting the ceiling is a little thing called Q. Even though you have a resonance (and it's a longitudinal resonance in the bathtub, not like one you'd get with transverse waves like radio), the resonance doesn't continue building to an infinite peak, because the water has friction in itself, and against the tub walls. This dissipates the power. At some point for a certain power input, the water will reach a peak, and will not grow beyond that. It's also the reason you can't give your kid a small shove and have the swing eventually start wrapping around the pole, despite you hitting the natural period of the swing with your kid on it.

I know resonance is a mystical term with a lot of CTers. It's not a way to build up infinite power, despite what Tesla said. Oh, by the way, when he was put to it by physicists he retracted that trope about shattering the Earth.

In this manner you can keep reinforcing the wave (not sure there's even a limit) until yes, the waves become so strong they pass through the earth.
(Just as my subwoofer at 300 house wattage can shake my next door neighbours house through the wall, HAARP can essentially shake the earth using not 300 watts but 3600000 watts, then by reinforcing the standing wave which is a simple calculation, I guess you could just work out the standing wave using the same calculations as you would a room to discover where the nodes and anti-nodes are located)

Except you're wrong about that, having not taken dissipation into account. And HAARP puts out radio, not sound. And the nodal thing doesn't matter with radio, unless you're in a waveguide (transmission line) of some sort.

Axial mode of Height (H) (λ = wavelength) (F = Frequency) (344m/s = speed of sound)

V = F x λ
344 m /s = F x (2 x H)
( To work out H outside, i guess you locate the altitude of the ionosphere(90Km's)
344 m/s = F x ( 2 x 90000m )
344 m/s = F x 180000
F = 344 m/s ÷ 180000
F = 0.001911111111111111111111111

0.001911111111111111111111111 is the frequency at which a standing wave can occur between the earth and the ionosphere (not entirely accurate), so by finding multiples of the frequency, we uncover other frequencies in which standing waves can occur.

So using 0.0019111111 etc we can find other frequency that will work by discovering harmonics of this frequency i.e.

2 x 0.0019111111 = 0.0038 etc
4 x 0.0019111111 = etc

I guess you work out harmonics until you come to a frequency that is manageable and not so infinetly small.

Yes, all very well, if we were talking about sound, and if, say, sound propagated with any efficiency in the near vacuum of the ionosphere, which doesn't happen. And it's radio, not sound, that HAARP puts out.

Just a bit of guess work but to be honest, im PRETTY damn sure you can create earthquakes, perhaps not create but at least trigger them using a 3.6 million watt standing wave, people underestimate the power of sound. Also remember the denser the substance, the better sound travells, so this HAARP beam will in fact travel better through the earth than through the air by a LONGSHOT, you can hear a train coming from miles away if you put your ear to the rail.

Why do people confuse sound for radio? You've done it over and over here. This confuses ME, really, they don't seem at all alike.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

True indeed. But this isn't really a "resonance" phenomenon.

There's a frequency that promotes absorption that's known as the "K-edge" in materials (I know, that's an x-ray freq. concept, but there are equivalent L-, M-, N-edges and so on into the lower frequencies). At this frequency, the photon suddenly has the potential to eject an electron in a new shell because it has enough energy to break the binding energy.

However, the probability of absorption by the photoelectric effect goes down with the frequency CUBED. That's pretty potent. So high frequencies don't do too much.

But low frequencies are below these "K-edges" (or L, M, N, etc... higher Z elements like heavy metals have more of these and thus have lower frequency edges), so they aren't absorbed AT ALL.

Thus, the optimum (but not resonant) frequency is JUST ABOVE the K-edge (or L, M, N). That's why the gold or steel will become quite hot while the water, with only K and L shell electrons, aren't absorbing. It's also why the sparks go flying! (God bless the men and women who brought us such fireworks!)

EDIT: And the denser the object does not = faster sound propagation. The speed of sound is equal to, from the wave equation, the square-root of the bulk modulus over the density.

Many dense materials, particularly liquids like mercury, have an increased bulk modulus that counteracts the high density, enabling a similar speed of sound to that in water.

'Course, this is just me being a bitch and letting my powerlevels out in order to show my higher credibility.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by pondrthis]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

I agree that it has something to do with piezoelectric effect. Another poster in last nights quake thread mentioned this too, and I thought it made sense.

Send energy in the form of ELF into granite with heavy quartz content, and you could produce an effect as mentioned above.

Not so much. To get a piezoelectric deformation, you'd have to apply a charge across it, not an EM wave. I don't think the E-field of a radio wave would do.

At any rate, ELF waves are so large that you would get such an effect everywhere at once, pretty much. And there's just not anything that would put out enough signal to do so, looking at it from an energy standpoint, even if you could do it that way.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

HAARP does not create ELF frequencies by "mixing" HF frequencies with lower frequencies. HAARP produces ELF radiation in the ionosphere by using the IRI to manipulate the electrojet. It can only do this when ionospheric conditions permit and it is a very low strength signal, in the neighborhood of 20-30 watts. ELF radiation has a wavelength of thousands of miles, it cannot be aimed very well.

Electromagnetic radiation cannot cause the ground to vibrate. The use of ELF in Magnetotellurics for subsurface exploration is possible but it does not cause earth to vibrate.

Phage you are wrong and should check your facts again. You can get the ground to vibrate using electromagnetic waves.

Look into ATOMIC DIELECTRIC RESONANCE.

Any civillian who says they KNOW anything about HARP is full of themself.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This is what I keep trying to explain to these laymen. RADIO (LIGHT) and SOUND are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. When are you people going to put down ATS and open a science book. I do not even have a college degree, I dropped out before completing the 1st bloody year and I know this. Jesus god almighty.

Radio is electro magnetic radiation. Electro magnetic radiation is LIGHT. Yes the light that you see WITH YOUR EYES is the same bloody thing as a radio wave that comes out of a radio. They are both ELECTRO MAGNETIC RADIATION transverse waves with wave-particle duality. The only difference is that they have different frequencies and wavelengths. VISIBLE LIGHT i.e. colors like red white blue green orange is nothing more than part of the electro magnetic spectrum. Radio waves are also part of that spectrum in a different place because of the different frequency/wavelength.
Ultra-violet, x-rays, gamma-rays these are all electro magnetic radiation and are all technically LIGHT.

SOUND on the other hand has absolutely 100% ZERO to do with it and does not relate to light in any conceivable way. HAARP does not, has never, and WILL NEVER produce sound. Radio antennas do NOT produce sound they produce EM radiation in the form of radio waves which require a special machine/transducer to convert them to sound so you can hear them.

Light and sound = two COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND UNRELATED phenomena.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by NotTheOne
To be corrected, not all the power comes from HAARP, they have 360 kWatts of power fed into HAARP, and they use the waves from the antenna array and use the Ionosphere to amplify the power of the waves, by heating the Ionosphere up, so infact, HAARP isnt the one with the power its the Ionosphere.

To correct the correction, it's 3.6MW, and the ionosphere doesn't "amplify" the waves. They create ELF waves in situ by steering the electrojet. And they get about a 0.001% efficiency at the maximum. Most of the time they can't get close to doing that well.

But how do you know all of this? appart from the power output, I just mean the efficiency and what the Ionoshpere does to ELF, etc.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by NotTheOne]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTheOne

EDIT: Removed note about edited post. No sense in keeping this reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

No I see electro magnetic energy turned into light and sound. What did you think? You can theoretically turn sound into radiowaves, and in turn oscilate these radiowaves into light given you add enough energy. Visible light is made by the exact same type of particles as other types of EM radiation. It's all photons. Visible light belongs to a narrow part of the total "effects" if you like, of electromagnetic waves like I showed in the spectrogram earlier in this thread. Gammarays are made of the same stuff as radiowaves, only they contain way more energy and work at different frequencies and wavelengths. If you have to bully me in evey damn post you make here, I do suggest you get your things straight. Dismissing the obvios is quite silly. I'd rather get a billion ideas that turned out to be wrong than dismissing a single one that would turn out to be true. The light we see is infact just a very narrow part of the whole specter. EM radiation in the radio or MW range is also light, but we just can't see it. Same goes with X-rays which makes sense since we can use it to produce images the same way as with regular light.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis
reply to post by NotTheOne

EDIT: Removed note about edited post. No sense in keeping this reply.

Sorry I am quite tired, and I have removed that, and yes I know I look stupid.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Just an observation for you Bedlam.

You bit off more than you could chew on this one. I would bow out gracefully before you get shown that you're not the expert that you "BELIEVE" that you are.

I won't provide my opinions because I have fought this fight before. But, you're getting eaten alive right now by "Smell the Roses", and it looks really really really bad for you.

Not at all. I can back up pretty much everything I've said. There's no "eating alive" happening, other than what you'd like to believe, because STR is singing your song and you want it to be true.

Oh...instead of calling Begick an idiot without any proof to back your claims, you might want to show how your expertise is so much better and more reputable. That's the thing about ATS, everyone is a self made expert with their bachelor's degree in B.S. You've been a perfect representation of that. Blah blah blah...I know more than everyone else...blah blah blah. You have shown nothing that indicates that you are an expert in RF technology, yet you continue to secrete bad information from your pie hole as if you were an authority. YOU'RE NOT.

He's a freakin' homeopath who got his degree from an online "college" that specializes in mail order degrees.

What proof would you like? I've shown I understand what I'm talking about in every post. On the net, that's about the best you can do. I do this stuff for a living. I can back up what I say, which is more than Begich can do. I try to dumb it down for laymen but there's only so much of that I can do, you have to have some understanding of physics to understand the explanations. Please, point out the bad information. I'll wait.

Go back to school son, and learn a bit more about frequencies before you spout theories that you cannot prove.

By the way, Smell the Roses provided you a ton of information in which I saw no counter for. If you have information that contradicts ALL of that...then you might want to get started on the debunking, because discrediting someone with more credentials than yourself (Begick) is for kiddies...

Point out the part I can't prove. I'll wait. Point out what I had no counter for. I'll wait for that too. I'm not going to respond point by point to a barrage of copypaste, if that's what you're referring to. Crap, he could copy paste a whole damn book on there and you'd be going "yah, you totally left out point 6400 on page 350!" It's the work of a second to copypaste someone's crap list, it takes hours to refute if I put in any time actually trying to explain it.

For $400, I could buy Begich's credentials from the same place.

Sorry about the overall tone of this post. I mean no harm to anyone, however, it gets old seeing the same non-sense and drivel from the same knuckleheads that barely have a high school education.

You're the one that thought sound was radio on the last thread. You still do, apparently. Pearls before swine, in your case, it seems.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Mozart would be proud of you!
I wonder if he ever imagined Radio?
Not to mention all the harmonics and HAARP's reported power.

You have to wonder if Mozart would have imagined that EM waves were sound, or were related in any way TO sound. I'd hope not.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

But let's fuel the stupidity fire of this thread a bit more...

"Wait! You can produce images with sound, too, right?! That's what ultrasound is! It's like x-rays, higher frequency but we just can't hear it! Therefore sound is light because we can make images!"

Let that wrack your brain for a bit.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

No.
ADR does not cause the ground to vibrate. It causes changes in the flow of electric or electromagnetic energy through a substance. Those changes can be detected and used to interpret various things about the substances.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Excellent question Donnie. I am waiting for Bedlam to provide his credentials so that we can exalt him as the God of Radio that he believes that he is.

Something tells me that we won't be seeing any of that.

Nope, because I'm not posting my personal data on ATS.

However, just for you, I'll see if Begich's alma mater will sell me a degree at a cut rate, and post that. Since you admire Nick's education level so much, will that make you happy?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join