It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
HF = Shortwave Radio

I am a HF utility watcher, and the past few nights I have found a _brand new_ signal. I work with people who have been doing HF utility work for 30+ years and they haven't heard a signal like this.

It is a VERY strong signal, bending my smeter. I have checked all around the world through globaltuners.com and it's heard all around the world except for countries that don't have propagation on 7.4Mhz during the day. There are no scheduled AM broadcast stations at those times

The signal itself sounds like pacman.

I have found the direction of the signal to be slightly northwest or southeast of Sierra Vista, AZ.

It goes on for hours at a time starting at 12am Pacific Time and I haven't heard it end, but it does eventually. It fades in and out, changes it's sound. It's almost like HAARP has been trying to aim and find the perfect frequencies to create an earthquake. The waterfall of the signal is also interesting. I know if you take two frequencies, say 740Hz and 746Hz, the ending result is 6Hz, which is an extremely low, vibrating signal like a subwoofer.

Waterfall of the signal:
img64.imageshack.us...

As you can see each little signal inside is spaced say 25Hz apart, which can make heavy vibrations.

Here is the actual recording from my radio
7.406Mhz Sound Recording

I believe it's a new signal from HAARP. It's extremely strong and can be heard around the world. It hasn't been heard before.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It sounds like typical shortwave noise to me, packet transmissions maybe. Why do you think it is produced by HAARP?

How can radio transmissions cause something to vibrate? Unless you have an antenna, tuner, amplifier, and speaker system.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It sounds like typical shortwave noise to me, packet transmissions maybe. Why do you think it is produced by HAARP?

It's a mode that these 20+ guys doing this work professionally for 30 years haven't heard before. The waterfall is also weird.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

Interesting.
I wonder why there doesn't seem to be much interest on the internet about it. Seems like it would be creating quite a buzz if it was really unusual.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here more 'evidence' for Haarp activity worth the look IMO.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Pillar]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Tom_Proctor

Interesting.
I wonder why there doesn't seem to be much interest on the internet about it. Seems like it would be creating quite a buzz if it was really unusual.

As a General class Ham radio operator myself, most people listening to shortwave and other Ham's don't really care about anything other than the ham bands. I honestly don't think many people listen to shortwave anymore...just to listen to shortwave. It's also very early in the morning for the USA.

It's JUST above the 40m Ham band.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I have found the direction of the signal to be slightly northwest or southeast of Sierra Vista, AZ.

HAARP is nowhere near Arizona.

However, it could be a bounced array. if the signal is permeating Arizona I've no doubt that the frequencies are shaking the whole region loose - especially if there's a tone fluctuation as you mentioned.

Some one should go to that antenna up in Alaska and set up a CB Amplifier system that will automatically key up when HAARP broadcasts, lol.

Wonder what they'd be talking about in Anchorage after that?..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

How can radio transmissions cause something to vibrate? Unless you have an antenna, tuner, amplifier, and speaker system.

Thank you OP very much for your expert knowledge in the field. I believe that if you find this a bit extraordinary , than it probably is...That being said I am very curious as to the capabilities of something like this. Phage asks how can radio transmissions cause something to vibrate...well I remember on a few occasions seeing explanations of this.

"HAARP consists of several types of transmitting instruments..."

"HAARP sends controlled and tuned bursts or streams of high frequency (HF) radio energy at Earth's ionosphere. The enormous amount of energy added to the ionosphere creates a tuned vibration which then is directed around the globe on the jet-streams. Where ever this enormous vibration ends up it creates extremely low frequency (ELF) waves which travel down to the earth. (It can also send down LF, HF, VHF, UHF) Using this method, HAARP is capable of extremely deep earth tomography: basically "x-raying" the earth. That much is not controversial. Well, what if they tune it to resonate with the geological features of a fault line, causing a violent vibration, which then causes the fault to give way? I'm not alone in believing this is entirely possible. It makes perfect sense. Tesla may have been a mad scientist, but he believed he could literally split the earth in two, using this method."

FULFORD VS. HAARP

Current.com

Make of it what you will...this information is spread around pretty widely at this point.

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Gosh, I wish I was still into Radio and RF.

Might have to buy myself a new Icom Reciever or something like that.

What are you using?

I used to have a whole host of Gear. Yaesu used to be my Favourite. I only muck around with UHF every now and then.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

HAARP is nowhere near Arizona.

However, it could be a bounced array. if the signal is permeating Arizona I've no doubt that the frequencies are shaking the whole region loose - especially if there's a tone fluctuation as you mentioned.

Some one should go to that antenna up in Alaska and set up a CB Amplifier system that will automatically key up when HAARP broadcasts, lol.

Wonder what they'd be talking about in Anchorage after that?..

What I meant by that was that I am in Sierra Vista, AZ and the signal is to the Northwest or Southeast of me. That could be Alaska, California, the North Pole, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Yes the "information" is spread around pretty widely. Too bad Fulford is an idiot.

Radio waves do not cause things to "resonate" (without an antenna, tuner, rectifier, amplifier, and speaker).

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
.... oh

second line. >º.º

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
is it possible it could be some sort of transmittion , like a number station one one of those things, but operating at that wavelength ?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I agree. I can't see how radio waves could cause enough Vibration to cause an Earthquake.

But, I've never heard 'Packet Radio" sound like this before. This signal is shifting frequency as though it's hunting for something. It's definatley not a hetrodyne.

To me it's unusual..

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
is it possible it could be some sort of transmittion , like a number station one one of those things, but operating at that wavelength ?

Most numbers stations have been documented, and new ones are found from time to time. A new one was found a few weeks ago from vietnam. Data bursts from numbers stations are short. v2a numbers station "the cuban lottery lady" says "ATENCION" and then there's a burst of data.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yes the "information" is spread around pretty widely. Too bad Fulford is an idiot.

Radio waves do not cause things to "resonate" (without an antenna, tuner, rectifier, amplifier, and speaker).

Nope, I think you may be wrong.

Radiowaves can Vibrate things depending on what they are made of.

Microwaves, for instance can Vibrate water molecules and that's bascially a Radiowave..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Douple post again. I have no idea why this is happening to me.. Three times already today..

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay I see someone didn't get their Easter basket...

Weather Control

"Avalanches of energy dislodged by such radio waves could hit us hard. Their work suggests that technicians could control global weather by sending relatively small 'signals' into the Van Allen belts (radiation belts around Earth). Thus Tesla's resonance effects can control enormous energies by tiny triggering signals.
The Begich/ Manning book asks whether that knowledge will be used by war-oriented or biosphere-oriented scientists."

"The military has had about twenty years to work on weather warfare methods, which it euphemistically calls weather modification. For example, rainmaking technology was taken for a few test rides in Vietnam. The U.S. Department of Defense sampled lightning and hurricane manipulation studies in Project Skyfire and Project Stormfury. And they looked at some complicated technologies that would give big effects. Angels Don't Play This HAARP cites an expert who says the military studied both lasers and chemicals which they figured could damage the ozone layer over an enemy. Looking at ways to cause earthquakes, as well as to detect them, was part of the project named Prime Argus, decades ago. The money for that came from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA, now under the acronym ARPA.) In 1994 the Air Force revealed its Spacecast 2020 master plan which includes weather control. Scientists have experimented with weather control since the 1940's, but Spacecast 2020 noted that "using environmental modification techniques to destroy, damage or injure another state are prohibited." Having said that, the Air Force claimed that advances in technology "compels a reexamination of this sensitive and potentially risky topic."

HAARP.net

Here is a great thread on Project Prime Argus...

Was the disaster in Haiti really caused by an earthquake?

Here is another thread making the same link...
US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

Sorry but I don't think you got the whole HAARP thing covered, especially not when we have experts speaking out and saying differently... Any by experts I mean people with REAL knowledge, first hand...I really doubt you know the specifics of what this "machine" can do. This is pretty much one of the largest secrets, in terms of potential use and capabilities the government has...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007

I agree. I can't see how radio waves could cause enough Vibration to cause an Earthquake.

But, I've never heard 'Packet Radio" sound like this before. This signal is shifting frequency as though it's hunting for something. It's definatley not a hetrodyne.

To me it's unusual..

HAARP can cause ELF frequencies, and I know for a fact it can be done by transmitting higher frequencies and mixing them together with a lower frequency below it.

As said in my original post, the waterfall shows signals very close to eachother.

If you take 700Hz, and then take 706Hz, you create a 6Hz frequency. You then turn the ground into a large subwoofer. HAARP has the power to do this. And they have openly said they can put their radio power into the ground for finding oil.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Could the catalyst employed to resonate the frequency be known as a Delta T antenna ... A.K.A. limestone formations possessive of pyramid like formation?

I remember awhile back an article was posted about someone who observed Rangers from the U.S. Dept. of Forestry busy creating pyramid shaped 'markers' made out of Limestone rocks. Then they started discovering them in locations they later visited. While the locations varied, they usually were out in the wilderness, away from structures and population centers.

I think I remember reading about this in an article that discussed an unusually destructive fire season in California, and they mentioned the limestone pyramids and referenced them to Delta T antenna's, which also attracts Electricity... AKA Lightening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join