It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV show, and Moon tower match?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
OK, this is something i've just noticed, and thought it might tickle some of your cells, thinking about it.

It's only a half serious thread really, but i was struck at the very similar appearance of the TV show 'Flashforward's' Tower/Pylon from the Somali episode just lately, and the 1960's image of the moon, from Lunar Orbiter 5 probe.

Here are the two images for comparison, they are both crops.

First the LO5 crop.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22820f3d3a91.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the 'feet' at what is thought of as the base?

Now compare with this, the Somali Pylon from Flashforward.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/462ada0297af.jpg[/atsimg]

They look similar, especially the base areas.

I'm not proposing anything other than perhaps Science Fiction writers/producers like to delve into moon anomaly images too!

Edit to add; For some reason, scroll bars are not appearing on the LO5 crop, so the 'tower' is at the far right instead of central...don't know what went wrong, graphics are not my thing.

Hopefully, you'll see enough of it to get the idea.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by spikey]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry don't see anything in first photo.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've looked and I've looked at these 2 pictures untils my eyes Hurt.
I can't see any resemblence at all.

Sorry. Maybe there's somthing wrong with my eyes..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yea I can't see anything on the first photo. Also I did see the episode of Flash Forward of the satellite pics of the 5 towers in Somalia. One thing about the media, they always know more than they let on, what they do sometimes is to try to tell you through hints and images. As I have said before I will say again, there is something going on out in space on the moon and I believe that there are artifacts on the moon.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The first picture is just a trick of shadow and light on the moon near the horizon and on the edge of a crater, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Ok, no worries folks, must be just me then.

For those that cannot see anything, sorry it's my fault, the bloody LO5 picture didn't centre properly.

If you want to look again, right click the 1st image, and select 'view image', and it should open in a new window/tab.

The supposed tower, is in the centre of the image.

top topics

join