It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence 7.2 Baja Cali quake was Haarp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread Pillar.

I saw the prediction from another thread here and find it fascinating that he got the date right exactly. Many people are flaming you for this but not many people are acknowledging the prediction which is strange to me.

The dude predicted the exact date!!!

So many predictions on ATS that never happen and everyone goes haha, you were so wrong dude.

SOMEONE FINALLY MAKES A PREDICTION THAT COMES TRUE and no-one acknowledges it! I am disappointed about the conduct of people towards the OP.

I know not every earthquake is caused by HAARP, if any but give the OP some credit, the prediction is certainly food for thought.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
one reason to use haarp on this would be to get the MSM away from this vid.
could be the greatest scandal of the US gov. they have lots of explaining to do.... about there couverup...
is now great MSM news in holland..

www.zie.nl...

www.nu.nl...

the killing of 2 journalists of reuters in irak

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
besides... the peak on haarp was 12 houers later than the 7.2 ...UTC time

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
For everyone that thinks because all the quakes start with a depth of 10km that it must be from HAARP... You are very wrong. 10km is the standard start depth for the area and is used by default then updated when more info is available. This has been posted in many other threads on the topic.

As for your numbers theory. It's a bit all over the place. Maybe you could try to better explain how this PROVES your HAARP theory.

Sure... HAARP could be doing it... but your numbers just don't add up. How about showing when HAARP was fired up today and compare it to when the earthquake happened?

Look what I can prove with number too... Does that mean it's real?

"Proof" that 1 + 1 = 1
a = 1
b = 1

a = b
a2 = b2
a2 - b2 = 0
(a-b)(a+b) = 0
(a-b)(a+b)/(a-b) = 0/(a-b)
1(a+b) = 0
(a+b) = 0
1 + 1 = 0
2 = 0
1 = 0
1 + 1 = 1

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
oh yea and i used to live in a flat number forty four and i was 3 years old, thats 11. and i was born on february (2nd month) the 18th!!! do u know what dat adds up to? 11? oh my gosh, 11 is everywhere, like 21, 3 years ago i was 21 and 3 plus 8 is 11!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OK Lets use the OPs method of Numerology to solve the issue.

April 4th or 4/4 Well we know that 4+4=8 We also know that during an earthquake things fall over. So . . . If you tip the number 8 on it's side you get ∞, the mathematical symbol for infinity, Thus, this earthquake means that the earth will survive for infinity.

Whew am I relieved now. The Angles can play the HARP all they wish now as we are safe and sound. Numerology saves the day once again!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!!! wow so like haarp has been around since before humans evolved?!?!?!? like, whoa! were there cyanobacteria HAARPers? whoa are dinosaur fossils in museums the ancient haarp enemies???????

like so are there haarp people living in the middle of the earth, causing the rotation of the Earth, omg! PLATE TECTONICS MUST BE A COVER-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (btw do you know what that is?) wow! the shape of the continents must have significance for oppressing us!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i dont get how the 7.2 turned into a 4.4. . . maybe i'm naive. . .

and do you understand how plate tectonics work? i could give a lecture if you need it done. . .

and chi is actually spelt qi btw. . . learn how to spell. . .

also, try to read. you can't go around just having random "facts" form your view from random people. reading actually helps you become intelligent. not saying your not.

sorry if it comes off as extremely harsh, not tryin to be like that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ATS IS GOING DOWN THE PAN FAST
Every time not only this thread but lots of other threads to .i reckon this is deliberate by non believing people who like there world view just fine how msm portrays it.
they have well paid jobs probally gov jobs they know there position is made up and would be disbanded even whole departments would go under a diff system ,they hate the possibility the gov is doing something covert and detremental to there childrens future.
They also may be recruited pupose fully to attack conspiracy sites and if they have no argument they bang on about gramer and spelling. i think the mods need to watch for these posters get ip addres and other traceable stuff sys info and block em with peerblock.or something like it.
SORRY OP i thought it was a interesting thread but the people who destroy everything were here again, sorry op

[edit on 4/5/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OP didn't predict it, some dude on youtube did and was right on the money. I am yet to see anyone acknowledge this fact nevermind debunk it

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
OP didn't predict it, some dude on youtube did and was right on the money. I am yet to see anyone acknowledge this fact nevermind debunk it

Ahem.... I acknowledged it.

I have to agree, I am fascinated by the OP, and the amount of negativity in this thread is kind of disappointing. =|

Even if I don't 100% support the theory of HAARP's ability to create quakes (I really need to research this more...), I think this is a very good thread. Like Wide-Eyes stated, someone actually predicted something that came true for once.... that, to me, is worth my attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thank you Pillar for this most informative thread. With your proof of HAARP causing earthquakes and the significance of the number 11 in Illuminati circles I've come to the conclusion that this is the most hilarious thread I have ever read. The proof is right there on You Tube. You've totally denied ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kazera

Haha, sorry. I must have missed your post. Guess we are in a minority of finding the correct prediction interesting. It must be nice to be able dismiss extraordinary coincidences with a cheap joke.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Just so you know, a magnitude 4.4 earthquake is NOT half of a magnitude 8.8 earthquake. It's not a linear scale, it's logarithmic. That means a magnitude 8.8 earthquake is over 10,000 times larger than a magnitude 4.4.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
As much as I can understand your post (I am certainly technically challenged, in some areas), I can see what you are talking about and find it quite interesting.

As for the other first repliers, the snarky ones -- and I do not mean to defend them or excuse their rudeness, and yes, my natural tendency would be to react in a much more volatile manner than you did -- I would like to urge you to not let them disturb you.

Who knows? They could just be close minded, or maybe they're afraid for things to be not what they seem to be. Maybe they're whistling in the dark. Pay them no mind.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This thread seems to be gone... But not forgotten.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join