It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence 7.2 Baja Cali quake was Haarp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pillar
reply to post by Shark VA84

what the ham fat is this? have you seen jesse ventura conspiracy theory

www.youtube.com...

haarp has the capability to make a quake.

uhh just can't get good help ats these days.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Pillar]

I don't mean any offense but, the show is called "Conspiracy Theories with Jesse Ventura".

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Is there any other?
Yes, my love, that's them.
In all their Gor-Gor battling glory!
(you should actually see Gor-Gor in person...that thing is freakin' huge!)
Have I told you lately just how much I adore you?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

yes

thank you ats, you served your American druglords well.

thought this was conspiracy site, wow I don't know what I don't know.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Tempting thought - but I think I would choose a HAARP induced earthquake before I would voluntarily attend a GWAR show...

Sweet dreams.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Ouch!
Well, I can say, with absolute certainty that I've survived both.
That scores some points with you, right?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

This video predicted it
www.youtube.com...

1. The quake occurred at 4:04.[ Referring to 4.4 EQ in Cali, which seem to be an aftershock of the Chile quake.]
www.wxyz.com...
2. It registered 4.4 magnitude
3. It was centered 4 miles from the epicenter of the 1987 Whittier Narrows quake (now ask yourself, why would they report this factoid? Who cares whether it was 4 miles or 17 miles?)
4. The CA 4.4 quake is exactly "half" of the 8.8 Chilean quake.
5. The depth of the quake was 11 miles.
6. It occurred 11 miles east of downtown LA.
7. 11 is an Illuminati darling.
8. Perhaps unrelated to our California 4s, we have our 44th president sitting in office.
9. Most disturbingly, Easter Sunday falls on 4/4. Is the CA quake, enveloped in 4s, portending an event on 4/4? Is 4/4 now "in play"?
10 If you add up the complete date for Easter you get: 4 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 11
11. Finally, the Illuminati hate Jesus Christ. To carry out something on 4/4, Resurrection Day, would fill them with glee.
12. Is CA's 4.4 quake just a warm up for something bigger on 4/4? I hope and pray not Bro.

here's the follow up video reflecting the predictions

www.youtube.com...

coincidence or haarp?

I think it's a coincidence.

But as for your theory as to how HAARP may have been involved, here goes my counter.

3. What is the significance of the 1987 Whittier Narrows quake and how it relates to this event?

4. What makes you think the Chilean quake relates to the 4.4 CA one? Do you think the Illuminati reign by a sort of divine power, coincidences and what not? Do you think the earthquake (the CA one) was specifically destined to be 4.4? Or intentionally made to be 4.4 by using HAARP? If so, how could that be accomplished?

6. How does the quake's origin of 11 miles east of L.A have any significance? I took a dump in my toilet, and the epicenter of the splash happened to be 11 miles away from a rock on the floor. Lots of things are 11 miles away from other things. What is it about L.A. that makes you think there is an Illuminati connection?

I understand how you got today's quake connected to the whole 44 deal but if you could please answer my questions, it would help clarify how exactly you see a relation to the CA earth quake and the Baja Cali earthquake to HAARP.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by BlubberyConspiracy]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Gonna throw this out there for you HAARP experts. I personally don't know anything about it. But I looked up the server location for wikileaks and it is in San Mateo California which is a 3 hour drive from Baja California. I personally believe that this was just the earth moving and nothing more but everyone can dissect the information how they like.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
AP is reporting the quake at a depth of 10km

hosted.ap.org...

it's freakin haarp. ok i'm done good nite.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Pillar]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

hosted.ap.org...

No. And the depth is 20 miles (again).

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

That is not evidence that HAARP caused the quake.
It is evidence you have to much free time on your hands to post that crap as evidence.

Got anything other than a bunch of made up numbers?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Someone please explain to me how a piece of equipment aimed at the sky to manipulate upper atmospherics for military purposes such as communications can cause subterranean events I would of thought an earthquake making machine might just point at the GROUND.

Forgive my ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Someone please explain to me how a piece of equipment aimed at the sky to manipulate upper atmospherics for military purposes such as communications can cause subterranean events I would of thought an earthquake making machine might just point at the GROUND.

Forgive my ignorance.

As I understand them, the beam can be shot, bounced off of a satellite, and create some sort of frequency that causes vibrations like the tesla oscillator. But I gotta say, I am on the fence with this one. Maybe I am just naive or something but I don't see any real evidence regarding HAARP moving tectonic plates, though I definitely could see a government interest entirely.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

hosted.ap.org...

How are you relating 10km depth to HAARP?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Forgive my ignorance.

It can't. Some people like to make things up to make money writing books... (Angel's don't play this Haarp) and others...

Just a Sci-Fi thing.... Some believe its real though. There isn't much we can do to explain it to them. ANY hard evidence won't make them believe, so nothing will I expect. I think making it seem spooky and mysterious is more fun.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Gonna throw this out there for you HAARP experts. I personally don't know anything about it. But I looked up the server location for wikileaks and it is in San Mateo California which is a 3 hour drive from Baja California. I personally believe that this was just the earth moving and nothing more but everyone can dissect the information how they like.

Are you suggesting that this earthquake was manufactured in an attempt to take out the WikiLeaks server to prevent them from releasing their April 5th film, which is now only a few hours away??

Interesting thought for those who can accept that manufactured earthquakes are a reality.

IF, that is what you are saying, then i like how you think.

Open the box guys....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Before HAARP was invented, I had Hair. Ever since they started experimenting with HAARP my hair has been Falling Out..

DAMN YOU HAARP. I want my Hair Back..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
While I don't know whether I believe HAARP and Illuminati were to blame for this quake (or any quake), I do find it very curious that this video pointed out the possibility of a large event on 4/4 using the HAARP/Illuminati theories, and that it did come to pass.

If anything else, it's something interesting to think about.

Great find, thanks for posting. S&F

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
By chance, has anyone reported seeing a 'rainbow' or
something similar (odd sky colors) just before the quake ?

Lol, I came back to this thread after finding a video on YT by accident, I remembered reading your post ToneDeaf.

This is a video of a "rainbow" in the skies above Mexico, the poster was obviously suspicious of it and of a possible future earthquake. Perhaps someone here has an expert opinion.

I am in no way trying to prove that HAARP is responsible, by the way. I'm simply putting this up for analysis and further discussion.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I have a question ...

Did earthquakes ever happen before the advent of HAARP?

Of course they did...

But for...oh say the last 4 thousand years, they blamed the "Anger of the Gods," then more recently "plate tectonics" since they probably would have been killed for blaming the government.

Not saying HAARP doesnt intrigue me, but IMO its not the reason we have earthquakes. I think nature is revving up for a showdown with the parasite known as "man." Better cling to your bugout bags, we're in for a bumpy ride

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
check this out peeps...haarp-magnetogram...

from this site...

solarimg.org...

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Hx3_1963]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join