It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence 7.2 Baja Cali quake was Haarp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This video predicted it
www.youtube.com...

AP is reporting the quake at a depth of 10km

hosted.ap.org...

Physical 'evidence' here in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. The quake occurred at 4:04.[ Referring to 4.4 EQ in Cali, which seem to be an aftershock of the Chile quake.]
www.wxyz.com...
2. It registered 4.4 magnitude
3. It was centered 4 miles from the epicenter of the 1987 Whittier Narrows quake (now ask yourself, why would they report this factoid? Who cares whether it was 4 miles or 17 miles?)
4. The CA 4.4 quake is exactly "half" of the 8.8 Chilean quake.
5. The depth of the quake was 11 miles.
6. It occurred 11 miles east of downtown LA.
7. 11 is an Illuminati darling.
8. Perhaps unrelated to our California 4s, we have our 44th president sitting in office.
9. Most disturbingly, Easter Sunday falls on 4/4. Is the CA quake, enveloped in 4s, portending an event on 4/4? Is 4/4 now "in play"?
10 If you add up the complete date for Easter you get: 4 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 11
11. Finally, the Illuminati hate Jesus Christ. To carry out something on 4/4, Resurrection Day, would fill them with glee.
12. Is CA's 4.4 quake just a warm up for something bigger on 4/4? I hope and pray not Bro.

here's the follow up video reflecting the predictions

www.youtube.com...

coincidence or haarp?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Pillar]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Pillar]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Pillar]

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So in conclusion, Spurious numerology = HARP. Ok I get it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I thought it was a 7.2??

Confusing. Are you talking about the EQ they had a couple hours ago?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be more beneficial to use Haarp against our enemies rather than different areas around the globe?

Seems like every earthquake is blamed on Haarp.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have a question ...

Did earthquakes ever happen before the advent of HAARP?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm referring to 4.4 EQ in Cali, which seem to be an aftershock of the Chile quake.
www.wxyz.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

No, but remember HAARP has secretly been around for hundreds of years as it was sent through a Secret Egyptian Stargate hidden deep in the Grand Canyon.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

So if you are talking about a quake on March 16th, in a different location even...how does this even relate to your post title of Evidence 7.2 quake caused by HAARP????

Plus the article you linked to about the 4.4 aftershock/quake from 3/16/10 said that the area was hit by a 5.9 quake 23 years earlier. Was that HAARP and the illuminati too????

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How do we even know if there was an earthquake?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Fixed my post. You snarky ppl, always trying to unbalance chi energy....Good God

every watch the 1st vid to get a better understanding, think nike and just do it

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My milk curdled in my coffee this morning...

I BLAME HAARP!!!!

IRM

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Perhaps HAARP is why Pangea the supercontinent broke up to create all these separate continents--another way of the man trying to control us and keep us down

Plate tectonics is all a cover-up conspiracy man...

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

No, this earthquake was not caused by HAARP. Please actually provide some evidence of it, not just lots of silly random numbers that have nothing to do with HAARP itself.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do anyone watch both vids, read the article, and post, nope. And that why you'll be in ignorance....

the cali quake happen at 4:04 at 4.4 mag according to the article,baja quake took place 4/4 dduummmm dduuuumm

ok i'm leaving.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pillar

Yes I watched the vids and read the article. I am saying this is a huge reach. Huge.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pillar
Fixed my post. You snarky ppl, always trying to unbalance chi energy....Good God

every watch the 1st vid to get a better understanding, think nike and just do it

This post demonstrates a complete absence of critical thinking skills.

I think you need to turn off your Internets and go read a book.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

what is this crap, dont shoot the messenger.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pillar
reply to post by RedBird

what is this crap, dont shoot the messenger.

This is not "crap", this is me pointing out that you need to put on your critical thinking cap and STOP letting random people on the internet shape your worldview for you. You think you are open-minded and enlightened, but you are the very height of ignorance.

I critiqued your post because what you were essentially saying to people was: "Don't think! Just go watch the video!"

That's silly. My time is valuable. Before I invest 10 minutes into watching a video, I want to hear something that sounds remotely convincing. You offered nothing. and when what you DID offer was questioned as irrelevant or meaningless by the first few posters, you retorted by first claiming we were somehow "ruining the chi energy", and then telling us to turn off our brains and just do what you told us to.

You are not the "messenger", people like you are the very source of this type of nonsense and quackery.

You, sir, are the problem with ATS.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look here Physical 'evidence'......stop the rude comments and start acting mature guys

No man is an island redbird you ppl need get your heads out of your buts

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by schrodingers dog

No, but remember HAARP has secretly been around for hundreds of years as it was sent through a Secret Egyptian Stargate hidden deep in the Grand Canyon.

From where is your source of information? I was channeled that the Gate Keepers know the location of this Stargate and are sworn to secrecy. Since you are from New Zealand do you know Jonathan Gray world explorer and archeologist?

I was channeled other information about this Stargate and it's importance to the continuance of mankind. This is all I can say please communicate thru U2U. ^Y^

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join