It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real conspiracy to take over the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This guy talks a lot of sence and i'm not too sure if hes even on this webpage but i enjoyed the video and helped me think of things in a different point of view, which to me is always a good thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hahaha what a bunch of bs

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

I like diffrent view points and consider all angles so thanks for the video hautmess. I think that Ron Paul would be corrupted if he were to get into office rather he likes it or not. I do agree with the guy in the video that many people do profit off of people's fear and that people should be out protesting. I would go protest but I'd probably end up being the only one out there protesting. I think he takes it too far tho by saying that all conspiracy theroys are false and just there to distract you.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ah, how nice it is to be young, dumb, and full of ... conundrums.

I, too, wish I was ten again...'cause...uh...'I can't handle the truth' either.

To each his own.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
He says "there's no Fn conspiracy except the conspiracy of the rich to keep you placated"

..right, the only real "conspiracy", is the one he believes in... and although, he says, there is no 'illuminati", there is "the conspiracy of the rich".. and last I checked all the so called 'illuminati' / freemasons / jesuits / vatican, or whoever the rich shot callers may be, are filthy rich.

He's on the right road, once he looks around and discovers the historically depraved actions his "..conspiracy of the rich.." are capable of.. he'll get it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Please don't post the insipid rants of dirty dullards.

new topics

top topics

join