It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your greatest 'fear'?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My biggest fear is being fearless!

Fear is what keeps you from doing stupid things. Yes, paranoia is not good but a controlled form of fear is good, healthy even.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My greatest fear is pulling an all nighter and realising at 3AM I've run out of Maltesers !!!

This happened to me yesterday and it was not a pleasant experience...I had palpitations and sweaty palms...Most uncomfortable

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Regrets? That's a big one for alot of people,but who doesn't have them?!

I think more than regrets over what people have done,it's the regrets about the things people haven't done that causes the most grief.

That being said,my biggest fear is that my loved ones will not learn the truth until it is too late,and that maybe I could have done a better job in leading them to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

usually people saying that are meaning their religion lie like they want to pretend existing by warning others about hells as a granted illusion of getting to heaven

as if you fear your friends hells, meaning how you have nothing to fear for yourself because you are certain about your end being well

as if saying that you fear the outcome of others you proove being right person going to heaven for all the love you have in heart to give to positive life

to proove how it doesnt make any sense, but mean to create a sense that dont exist

fearing for others is still fearing yourself reality outcome so you should talk about that end you fear to yourself to release any sense of fear and not what others should reward you by knowing any truth

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by OldThinker

Unfortunately I'm being serious, I just can't deal with them. They always look like they are up to something, plotting my downfall no doubt.

There is one that stalks the area I live that looks ancient. It has an eye missing and is losing most of its fur...but it is deadly! I've seen cats twice its size run in terror from it. I actually cross the road to avoid it

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The only Fear I have, is that of Fear itself.

Oh dear, I was waiting for that little chestnut to raise its ugly head.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

I mean no offense, but THATS JUST TOO DAMN FUNNY!

I dig cats but do admit that they are about the only animal that can give you a look that says "your inferior".

...at which point i give them a light smack!

At the same time, i do luv how kitties give you love and know when your not feeling good.

Most arrogant? Himalayan and Persian Sweetest? Russian Blue

Fear? Family situations. I refuse to name them and give them form.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That I would forget my guru and the Supreme Being. That my karma would manifest in such a way that I would be compelled to abandon them for a period of time. A friend of mine had such a condition and was mislead for a period of years. By grace of my guru he has returned safely.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by IAmD1

you are such trapped by your illusions will for what you dont want to face yourself alone by meaning that your life is what you are supported to do so never by yourself being true

otherwise you would know that you cant face horror, horror dont exist by itself to have any face reality as you, so it is simply manipulations abusing your weakness to see powerful livings behind their realisations
that mean to get from you what they want by puting in you in most horrible conditions so you would not have a sencond for yourself to get it all to them

I have no idea what you just tried to say..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My greatest fear is being a point of awareness in a dark void with no frame of reference, forever....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Phobophobia....fear of developing fear.

en.wikipedia.org...

But seriously, I fear two "people." Mother Nature and Father Time.

OK, I'm really serious now............failure.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

you dont have any idea about what i said not tried to say, you mean to say about yourself being ignorant of

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
To be a bit more philosophical, I would say I fear *Regret* the most.
When my time comes, I want to be able to look back on a life well lived.

In the parlance of John Barrymore, a person is not old until their dreams are replaced by regrets.

(Something to that effect.)

[edit on 5-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not living a happy life.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Claud Hopper

funny, how would you be anything in void when with all conditions doing everything for you to appear alive you are still nothing visible despite maximum expressions will you can provide

the fear of no reference is not about eternal position it is about its means of tortures goals that justify the hides of what is forcing to live as dying repeating scene
there are a lot of sadik upthere from the uppest one

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My greatest fear? Needles. Hands-down. Dear Cthulhu NEEDLES...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
*Clowns*

To be a bit more philosophical, I would say I fear *Regret* the most.
When my time comes, I want to be able to look back on a life well lived.

I second this! What children find entertaining about them I will never understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't fear death as at is at this point in time inevitable.
I don't fear fear, i really don't have a fear of anything except one thing.

It frightens the life out of me if i see a flooded torrential river. I'm definately feared of that! Strange thing is though, i've never had any bad experiences in water and like swimming ect...

I'm terrified at the thought of being caught in that and feeling so helpless.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Being alone, never having a family and dying on my deathbed knowing I could have but never did.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A diabolical system where 95% are zombie puppets on strings...

The cruelty of forced servitude to merely subsist...

Fueling the death machine worldwide...

Fake money and false beliefs...

The lie-machine is omnipresent and believed by nearly all...

No sovereignty of any kind...

Woman poisoned against man...

The machine grinds on and we have no choice...

My greatest fear happens daily...

No hope...

Shattered dreams...

A world that could be but is not...

My greatest fear is business as usual.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My greatest fear would have to be being forgotten. I've had this fear since I was a child, and it isn't associated with leaving a specific place for a time and being forgotten, but more with dying and not being remembered.

I also have a less deep fear of drowning that makes me too nervous to take baths...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

As of right now, my biggest fear is not for myself, but for those around me. Especially with the recent catastrophic events, I have nightmares of watching my loved ones die around me, and theres nothing I can do.

I guess Im afraid of being the last one. That would suck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join