It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Unidentified Objects Videotaped over Pennsylvania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Quote from source:
Published: April 1, 2010

Date: 033-31-10

Flickering multi-colors and looked like ONE light, but to HD Pro cam, it showed what was producing all that light.

Compare to Lake Erie/Cleveland UFOs (by Erlique & FrozenHill) and those filmed by olegen77 in Moscow, Russia (there are many more places being filmed).

Direction it was traveling when last filmed--towards Parkway East 376 which heads to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

This is only my BEST capture filmed last night. Software zoomed to show more detail. More were filmed by me at same spot, 1 hovering over the Landfill a few miles away, while my daughter was home and saw 5--including one ball of light that flew directly over our house...

Yeah, of course they'd do that--since I wasn't home.

The orange one diving towards Route 22 in the first clip is most likely the SAME one in next clip since it appeared in almost the same spot minutes later.

Hot nights for sightings like this seem to always happen the FIRST CLEAR NIGHT after many nights of rain or snow (2 rainy nights previous).

I can say that because not only have I had a surveillance cam watching the skies nightly since June 2009, but araslyn in nearby Jeannette has noticed the same thing--and she's been watching/documenting them since July 2007.

They seem only to be sight-seeing or observing so far--which could explain them only preferring nice weather... But their numbers have INCREASED.

Think somehow it must be man-made? Then, by all means, feel free to order a radar report from FAA requesting identifying information on it.

Send them a copy of this video and ask them why this craft didn't have REQUIRED navigational lights too.

I thought this video was cool too. Although I think there are going to be a ton of people in here saying that this is chinese lanterns.

I don't really know what to make of it, so I though maybe we all could give it a go.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Some really good footage there. I can't say what it is but the lights look like they could be on a disk of some sort. Chinese lanterns could explain it, but my god how many people have those things? I know we bring up chinese lanterns alot but I have never even met someone that actually owned one so the rhetoric, while understandable, is getting old.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I know.

I am beginning to believe more in UFO's then in chinese lanterns. Never seen one and never heard of one until I see UFO photos explained.

Funny thing I guess.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
About a week ago, a friend of mine and I saw something VERY similar here in L.A.

I was walking her out to her car, and it was around 3 am. She never has believed in anything UFO related and always has been quick to make fun of my interests in such things.

We both saw it and stopped talking, then stood in silence for about ten minutes while we watched it.

Needless to say, she is now convinced there is something more to this phenomenon.

Dont be surprised if we get a new member on here that spins a similar yarn.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

That's an interesting story for sure, and implies the point I have talked about a few times, where, if you see it you know. It is different than a video or picture, to actually see the thing, you just 'know' that it is different.

I have seen 2 different objects and the feeling when you see them, well. you just know.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The big one looks like a helicopter. What gives it away is near the end when it tilts forward and increases speed. And the strobe light on the bottom is another dead give-away.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ahh I should have thought of that!!

I really do not think this video could be explained and I am surprised there are not more people putting out opinions...

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's Alison. Good old seeingufospa with a new youtube account and more videos of airplanes.
This will automatically be consigned to the hoax bin.

I was wrong... Same youtube account.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I really do not think this video could be explained and I am surprised there are not more people putting out opinions...

Don't forget that this is an easter holiday, so people are with family. Give them time to make their way here.

I'm an avid aircraft watcher. I was on my way to becoming an investigator at MUFON, but my full time job and attending school has put my MUFON investigating interests on the back burner. And I've been acknowledged by CNN for discovering the white aircraft seen circling the Pentagon on 9/11.

I tend to think I'm pretty good at spotting aircraft and UFO's.

I was going to say that this is some great footage and that it almost looked like aircraft landing lights. Until I saw near the end when it tilted forward and the strobe light on the bottom. Those are tell-tale signs of helicopters. It would also explain why it was flying so slow at the beginning.

Over at MUFON, we usually say that if an aircraft has strobe lights, then it is almost always an earthly aircraft.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Seriously? How do you figure that this could be an airplane? I just cannot seem to see the resemblance.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Please see this thread in regards to the author of the YT video. Specifically this post by Springer.

[edit on April 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I already debunked one of her videos on youtube and she took it down, and again she is doing this. They are from western Pennsylvania and is typical of the population there, uneducated and illogical. She's roughly outside of the Pittsburgh metro area, not to mention outside of the Cleveland airspace, and only 300 miles from Philly (roughly) and 400 or so from NY and tons of other smaller airports in the state. Just watching the 1st few seconds of the video like the video I made her take down you can clean tell it's an aircraft by the anti-collision lights blinking on the outside area of the object. DUH. That's just one, MAJOR example of it. I'd list a few more, but then I'd be repeating myself.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I too live in Pa. and have seen something similar to this.

It had three yellow/orange lights and looked as though it was just hovering.It literally made the hair on my neck stand on end.

Then it got directly above me, and I clearly say the outline of an airplane.I'd like to know what kind of plane it was,because up till then I've never seen a plane with 3 search lights on the front.

I've also seen life flight flying around at night that looks like the lights at the beginning of the video.So I agree with Bonez on the helicopter theory.

I'm not saying that these are airplane lights at the end,but they do resemble what I've seen before here in Pa.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Two bright landing lights and navigation lights on each wingtip. Haze gives the lights an orange tinge. The plane is flying toward the camera at an angle shows slow horizontal movement.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I'd like to know what kind of plane it was,because up till then I've never seen a plane with 3 search lights on the front.

There are several types of planes with 3 landing lights. One on each wing and one on the nose.

But yeah, a helicopter seems like the logical explanation in this video.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for explaining!!

I see what your saying I just didn't know they were that color of lights.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
olegen77 I believe has genuine psyche issues.
His video's are becoming truly bizarre, demons, ghosts, fake planes.
All shockingly awful as "evidence".
On one of his "fake planes" videos, i recognised it immediately as a 'British Airways Boeing 767' (I'm a Brit, see them all the time).
Gave only this info in comments, checked later to find he had deleted the comment and banned me.
He rarely sleeps, guarding that youtube channel for damning evidence.
He's petrified of losing viewers with real truthful evidence.
A messed up weird individual with a very selective idea of "truth" which he claims is his "hobby".

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
As was pointed out, it's a plane on approach to an airport with its landing lights on.

The reason the light seems to "hover" is because the plane is heading in the direction of the observer. As it gets closer, it begins to have more apparent motion (because it is no longer headed directly toward the observer). Also as it gets closer, the wing lights become more visible.

People who live within 20 or so miles of a major airport can see this "hovering light" almost every night.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That Alison girl needs to be stopped! This is ridiculous. Another airplane with landing lights. I see this every day!

Someone needs to do some real research and find out who this woman is working for. She can't be that dumb! She's got some agenda.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Agent Z aka seeingufozpa speaks the truth. Not just his channel but some of mine were targeted with a barrage of false flag's on videos that proved her to be a hoaxer. She is a lunatic and a very unstable woman. Mind you this woman is well in to her 40's and has the maturity of a teenager. She was proven to be seeing helicopters "orb shooting laser" because of the night vision she is using. You will always see orbs with the night vision when there is a bright light creating a orbish appearance. I have been harassed personally and she even got my name when i told her i worked with MUFON. She harassed my relatives over the phone and said my life was in danger and that she is the wrong person to mess with, she has powerful friends blah blah. The phone calls were recorded on a answering machine when they picked up. She is obsessed with this hoax and her base of delusional followers alike. Z has done a fantastic job debunking this sham. She is truly dangerous too pointing laser pointers at choppers and planes. To say she is mentally ill would be an understatement. Now she is up to old sticks and flagging accounts that tell her what she is seeing is man made or challenge her hoax. She has been proven to be a liar by countless people where do i begin. MUFON came out last fall and investigated her case and told her she was seeing planes and choppers from Pittsburgh regional and Apache choppers from the national guard doing exercises. Not just some but all her footage has been proven to be just that. People like her are similar to the heavens gate cult and we know what happened there. She is a charlatan more along he lines of blossom goodchild. People like her do a great disservice to UFOligy and distract those who seek truth.

Links to debunking Alison

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

new topics

top topics

join