It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Magnitude 7.2- BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO 2010 April 04 22:40:39 UTC

page: 12
73
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey Izarith where are you? i am in san diego, ca and i just felt something too.




posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Wow!

Just felt another aftershock like 30 seconds before posting this....

It's just so creepy to suddenly feel the entire Earth underneath you wobble back and forth.


Make the hair on the back of my neck stand strait.


I was just wondering how many of the aftershocks were being felt... there are lots of them but not all v. big by California standards and I guess you're used to feeling them to a certain extent?



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yep just felt it here in Orange County too.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
woww yellowstone also reacted....lady is upset.. 2.9 M

www.quake.utah.edu...



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy
 



Showing on GEE but no details yet...



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87
 


I'm about 15 miles south of the boarder in Rosarito Mexico, in the Popotla area, Right above the Fox Studios.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Is this it? Timing fits...

Magnitude 3.7
Date-Time

* Monday, April 05, 2010 at 11:20:27 UTC
* Monday, April 05, 2010 at 04:20:27 AM at epicenter

Location 32.642°N, 115.821°W
Depth 6.4 km (4.0 miles)
Region SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Distances

* 20 km (12 miles) ESE (123°) from Ocotillo, CA
* 21 km (13 miles) SW (216°) from Seeley, CA
* 29 km (18 miles) WSW (237°) from El Centro, CA
* 113 km (70 miles) E (83°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
V. closely followed by a 3.5



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This guy's scientific prediction was correct, fascinating. Posted 10-15 hours before the event.



[edit on 5-4-2010 by Isis_Is_I]



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ
 


No I'm not really used to feeling EQs. The last time i remember feeling one was way back when I was a little kid.

My rooster is not used to it either, it attacked me today while i feeding the chickens.


The bugger pecked me so hard he left a Bruis on my left calve. I was so pissed when he did it I sent him flying for the first time with a kick that would have made an all time field goal lol.

He has never had the gust to just attack like that.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Wow!

Just felt another aftershock like 30 seconds before posting this....

It's just so creepy to suddenly feel the entire Earth underneath you wobble back and forth.


Make the hair on the back of my neck stand strait.


Same here. Woke me up from my sleep too. Happened around 4:15ish A.M.

Im glad im not hearing any rumbling before the quakes. I hate when can hear the rumble as it comes in.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii
 


I hope this does not sound mean or weird or anything but.

I like earth quakes, I hope no one gets hurt, myself included, and stuff but I feel a weird exciting gut feeling in my stomach.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Oozii
 


I hope this does not sound mean or weird or anything but.

I like earth quakes, I hope no one gets hurt, myself included, and stuff but I feel a weird exciting gut feeling in my stomach.


I know how you feel. I live in an active quake country, too.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Oozii
 


I hope this does not sound mean or weird or anything but.

I like earth quakes, I hope no one gets hurt, myself included, and stuff but I feel a weird exciting gut feeling in my stomach.


Haha trust me, It gives me an adrenaline rush, and makes my supposedly "survival skills" kick in


I Live in a Double-Wide Mobile Home (No Foundation). So I must stay alert, since I got my grandma and little brother near me in 2 seperate rooms.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i felt this aftershock in indio california also, it was much sharper than the earlier big one. but its not showing up on the usgs site yet. I would like to know how strong and the epicenter for it.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There's been a bunch in the past hour close to the border of Mexicali.

I just seen the one that happened at 4:14 am

Earthquake Details
Magnitude 4.8
Date-Time Monday, April 05, 2010 at 11:14:18 UTC
Monday, April 05, 2010 at 04:14:18 AM at epicenter

Location 32.816°N, 115.545°W
Depth 5 km (3.1 miles) set by location program
Region SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Distances 3 km (2 miles) NNE (21°) from El Centro, CA
4 km (2 miles) SE (139°) from Imperial, CA
10 km (6 miles) N (350°) from Heber, CA
18 km (11 miles) S (183°) from Brawley, CA
142 km (88 miles) ENE (77°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
There's been a bunch in the past hour close to the border of Mexicali.

I just seen the one that happened at 4:14 am

Earthquake Details
Magnitude 4.8
Date-Time Monday, April 05, 2010 at 11:14:18 UTC
Monday, April 05, 2010 at 04:14:18 AM at epicenter

Location 32.816°N, 115.545°W
Depth 5 km (3.1 miles) set by location program
Region SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Distances 3 km (2 miles) NNE (21°) from El Centro, CA
4 km (2 miles) SE (139°) from Imperial, CA
10 km (6 miles) N (350°) from Heber, CA
18 km (11 miles) S (183°) from Brawley, CA
142 km (88 miles) ENE (77°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico





Yeah, they just added that retrospectively - that's more than likely the one felt by you all



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That would be it, by the time stamp, yep that one is closer to home. Thanks for all your doing.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ
 


Yeah, No wonder I seen more Reds near the border.

BTW. I had one Question.

i887.photobucket.com...

I took that screenshot, just wondering if that occurs during the map update.



posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
reply to post by MoorfNZ
 


Yeah, No wonder I seen more Reds near the border.

BTW. I had one Question.

i887.photobucket.com...

I took that screenshot, just wondering if that occurs during the map update.


Is that interference on the screen?? Weird, never seen that during updates... interference from a local signal/frequency? All these strange frequency events and nausea stories being reported on here are starting to pique my interest...



new topics

top topics



 
73
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join