It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians, write to Senators: Please Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Up until this point I've studied the problems at hand by seeing the Obamacare bill unfold, including date conspiracy (Skull and Bones 322), seeing how it reached beyond privacy boundaries, and I had a gut feeling that we in Canada were not too far behind. I could not have understood these issues if I hadn't already been studying the matters American citizens are already threatened by. It turns out we are not far behind, as Bill C-6 has already been passed by our House of Commons, and now rests in the Senate for full approval. The Senate is a rubber stamp to approval, it Almost Never vetoes bills already approved. The slim hope is that the Senators will listen to enough Canadians who write in or petition against the bill, grounding the movement under review until the next election.

It essentially allows health care workers to peer into your windows, on your property, and you can't do a thing about it. It ties Canada to offshore interests, under the Codex Alimentarius, which also puts the rights of citizens and their property into the hands of foreigners, under the guise of "trade violations" and "product protection". Please review the following in detail if you care, write to multiple Senators about this problem - perhaps there are enough moral ones left - and keep this thread alive for others to understand our plight.
This is our last legal recourse, before they slam our health food industry, "legally" irradiate all our food (including organic), and strip our rights to a "guilty until proven innocent" status, complete with our last appeals being to the same ministers who will then own our property - a tragic conflict of interest. The implications of this land us in the same state as American citizens are now, a plight I've been sympathizing with for weeks.

www.vitalitymagazine.com...
www.vitalitymagazine.com...
dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com...

Here's an overview on the international Codex.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I want to... but it seems they don't bother to even listen to their own people, what's a simple Canadian going to do...

I think we totally pissed them off with our Olympic Hockey win.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've never seen such a pressing need before now, but then again the country is so caught up in quiet and private interests that they could build a nuke plant and people would just pass it off as a new factory! More jobs, thank goodness, the locals would think. We're such a sleepy, peaceful country. My folks would rather watch Seinfeld and movies than pay the least bit of attention to pressing problems, and when one comes up, ignoring it and silence seem the preferred methods of dealing with it.

Our culture is so effectively divide and conquer that we can't see past our friendly cliques to even meld a collective patriotic spirit against oppression. May as well go watch a Leafs game then! This time, I say not. Before a month+ ago I didn't care either, so I won't presume judge my fellow man. I will say that it's no longer the time to hide from the facts that will soon bludgeon us. It'll be a "Hey, what happened? Thought the government didn't really exist here" kind of thing. So sad.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is their plan...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2d424269e19.jpg[/atsimg]

No matter how much you protest or call or vote or email, you are going to get the same response the Americans did. "We the Goverment will tell you what you need"
First they have to build it so the people can wake up. Then will see what happens.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, possibly futile I'll admit. Especially seeing how late in the cycle this arrives. I have no lack of faith that God will eventually correct this problem, yet, meantime, this was our last political bastion before our freedoms are locked behind historical barrier. It's going to be a rough decade.

www.billc6.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

*walks away whistling

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When fighting the monster, don't become the monster. Thoughts of murder access the gates of heaven not. Justice though, there's the rub. God will repay. If they see the whites of my eyes first, I guess I'm the fortunate one. I'll be more use on the other side anyway

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Hey Northwarden, do you have any email addresses that we can email? It may be worth a shot to send some emails, tho it seems there is small chance of them listening to anything we say

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oi, yes I do ... it's at the bottom of the article, but true should be included in this thread. I wonder if private mails, a general address, or multiple mails are best?

Find Your Senator

Go to the government website: www.canada.gc.ca

Send email to: [email protected] Call toll-free: 1 (866) 599-4999

Or write: The Senate of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0A4

(no postage required)

I'm giving this a day more thought and research before I send. Discussion welcome.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
When fighting the monster, don't become the monster. Thoughts of murder access the gates of heaven not. Justice though, there's the rub. God will repay. If they see the whites of my eyes first, I guess I'm the fortunate one. I'll be more use on the other side anyway

you fight your way..I'll fight mine.

top topics

join