It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Landed at PetSmart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is not an entirely original thought as I heard the author of a book about Dogs on Anti-Depressants (kinda like Beef -flavored Prozac) on NPR touch on this.

But what if Aliens landed in the parking lot of Pet Smart and developed their understanding of the inhabitants of Earth? They'd probably think that humans were subservient to dogs and cats.

The way we "worship" our animals with Pet beds, Chew toys, Snack treats, Seat belts, Stairs to enter bed, Outfits, Adorned collars, Pet On Board signs, I Heart my (breed) etc. bumper stickers.

Pretty amusing.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The cats meow and dogs bark has been refined to command us, But as long as we spay and neuter i think its clear who got the upper hand. Dogs on anti-depressants is just big pharmas way of increasing profits.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Aliens would think it was a food market. Keep your dinner happy and well fed as it tastes better than a stressed out malnourished beast. Dog and Cat, it's whats for dinner.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
id be happy with the aliens landing everywhere other than Walmart.
now if aliens gauged their understanding of earth from that hell hole, well then frankly they would probably nuke our planet.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
now if aliens gauged their understanding of earth from that hell hole, well then frankly they would probably nuke our planet.

"What the... these people don't even have benefits, and they're working on slave wages! How could an intelligent race do this to it's own people?"

*Earth explodes*

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Aliens would think it was a food market. Keep your dinner happy and well fed as it tastes better than a stressed out malnourished beast. Dog and Cat, it's whats for dinner.

And the other other white meat.

They would think the dogs are superior as we walk behind then picking up their poo. That was from a Seinfeld episode and was immediately what I thought of when I saw the thread title.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

I agree: www.peopleofwalmart.com...

Check out PHOTOS > TOP RATED

Wal-Martians

[edit on 4-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

join