It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Restore America Plan - Text

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The release of this documentation was unfortunately buried within another thread here on ATS, although admittedly an excellent thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I thought perhaps we might analyze and perhaps even criticize that document specifically here without getting involved in all of the rhetoric, but rather comment on its legal merit as well as discuss our concerns within it. After reading it do you feel the media is giving it a fair shake? Do you see this as a viable option for this country in this day and age.

For me personally this project has my full support and it is my hope that cooler heads will prevail and sensibility will rule the day.

My thanks to my fellow member and friend SWCCFAN for bringing this critical piece of information to the Above Top secret forum and the TrueAmerican and Ionized for there tireless work on keeping the dis-info to a minimum.

The Restore America Plan - educationcenter2000.com...

The first 20 pages of the declaration www.pdfdownload.org...

Please lets not beat a dead horse. Just share your analysis of the document at hand.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well I'm gonna drop my club and back away from the dead horse, he's starting to smell a little funny. I appreciate you posting the document (or the link to it) for review. As you said, the rhetoric is a major speed bump in my mind, but I'll leave that alone at your request. After carefully reviewing the document I must say that it seems to be wishful thinking. While I don't openly support the exageration of the scope of someone's "movement", I can appreciate what the author(s) were trying to accomplish. It is my hope that at the very least it will provoke deep thought among those that read it, and maybe plant the thought of the necessity of large scale changes to the way our government operates in those previously unaware or unengaged in the situation. I do not believe it has an ounce of legal weight unfortunately. While wording is extremely important, the open support of key players is more so. So far it seems that this is more of an outlet for "venting" if you will.

I've always enjoyed your name on here btw. WWJFKD...nice

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I am going to post the entire document so in case people do not have Adobe or another pdf reader they can see it. Also it will make it easier for people to copy and paste to break the document down.

The Restore America Plan

of the De jure Grand Juries
of the People of the united States of America
assembled under God

standing as
Guardians of the Free Republics

Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:

* Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.

* Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.

* Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.

* End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).

* End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).

* End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.

* End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.

* End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).

* Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.

* End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.

* End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.

* End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.

* End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”

* In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.

* Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.

* Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans

“issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold The no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.

* Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.

* Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.

* Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.

* Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.

* End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.

* Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.

* Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.

* Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.

* Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.

* Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.

Guardians of the Free Republics
by
Tim Turner
Tom Schaults
Regan Dwayne
Sam Kennedy
the
Guardian Elders

[edit on 4/4/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thank you endisneigh thank you - I was having a seizure with the other version font.

Basically it's a petition of redress, which we all know the defacto system routinely rejects. Personally, I can't find anything specifically criminal in content in this document except potentially the military mention in the second sentence (if unfounded). Is the document legal or have a legal leg to stand on? Doubtful in my opinion because several of the points of redress might not be "appropriate" ("legal" being a dubious distinction in this matter). But unlike an ACTION in a court of law, this is a petition of redress, painstakingly presented in multiple copy signed by citizens and presented widely throughout the government officers. As far as I know, an unprecedented move. IMO that's what gives this a chance - seemingly well thought out unprecedented move, elegantly and mostly quietly executed, swiftly implemented - maybe NESRA is real.

gj

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thank you Endisnighe - I hate singling out people for there work on a thread. You definitely can include yourself on those who have tirelessly worked to see to it that this movement gets a fair shake at least in these forums.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the legality of this document is irrelevant if TPTB don't want it to move forward. They will simply ignore it, and if any more forcible action is taken in support of it, that will simply be used as an excuse to impose more tyrannical oppression on the people as a whole. Unless an overwhelming majority of the military openly stands up in favor of it, this whole movement is doomed to failure.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Well I am inclined to agree with you. Although I do not wish to incite any type of aggression on this issue I do hope that the "Elders" continue to pursue it. I have actually been hopeful that these types of actions continue to force TPTB to show their butts and it does appear that the MSM is having a harder time finding a diaper big enough to cover it. Something, or somebody needs to turn this merrygoround back a few "thousand" notches and restore this once great Republic to what it was meant to be. I applaud this effort. I look forward to the coming "Articles of Freedom" I will even throw my hat in the ring for "NESARA" if that time should come. I encourage any group to come up with lawful means of peaceful redress - creativity and courage are a must and should be encouraged for if not I fear that TPTB continual dismissal of the Peoples right to peaceful redress will eventually leave them with nothing but Violent Revolution,

Do we really have a problem I think than when the European Times runs the headline - Russia Warns US Communist Threat Endangering Entire World

Yes I believe we may have a very serious problem on our hands.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:

Part Five:

Part Six:

Part Seven:

Part Eight:

I dont know if this interview was posted yet.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I am bumping this because the two things are our salvation. Life without the federal reserve and absolute freedom.

I guess freedom for some is too scary!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
They are terrorists making threats...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Beautifully written. This document, if used by a serious people with fortitude and longevity of character, could act as a turning point for the American Republic. I used to believe Americans would never wake up, but I'm beginning to realize that they DO want policy change.

Very good work.

Edit: Just read endisnighe's post and thought to say this:

Amen. We need to end the Fed, prosecute banskters on fraud, money laundering, theft, etc. Restore Wall Street to a free market place free of the corrupt elite who are exploiting 'free market place' to meet their multi-billion dollar ends.

Anyone read about Obama's Wall Street Reform? The same one with Senate backing? It's ridiculous. This is supposed to be the answer to the 'financial crisis'? I mean the bill just gives the Fed oversight of Wall Street. In fact, it does nothing to audit the mafioso within the Fed, but instead creates a new entity within their walls to limit the free market. People are actually behind this! As if it were an answer...to anything! I mean, the same guys profiting from derivatives, high risk loan exploitation, etc are the same guys in bed with the Fed. So now they're going to over-see themselves? It's a typical move by Washington; Kansas city shuffle. Welcome to fascist America. Maybe we should just start sending 60% of our income to the corporate thugs now rather than wait on all of the taxes being imposed? (Not a statistical figure, just exaggerating.)

I will say this, I haven't had a look at the bill, only what I've gathered from reading news, etc. Thus, my opinion may be uninformed and I could have missed things because of this. However, this remains my opinion until I read documents that state otherwise.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by acapablemind]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
First, I have no TV so I never heard about this story till today. I visit ATS frequently but do not venture into the politics section. I basically have been living in a cave while all this has been goin on.

But I have read everything there is to read--except for the letter sent to the gov's.

After searchin for atleast 2 hours...I have not been able to find anything current on this subject...

Why has this died all of a sudden.? I am not beating a dead horse as i have just found out 3 hours ago. Yes I do admit there is some large "gaps" in all this but I was just wondering if I missed anything.

If you go to the website...it obviously has not been updated or they just don't care....

either way

Where does the Gardians of the Free Republic stand at the current moment?

Has this been labeled hoax? Or just extremist with a bad website?

eagerly awaiting an update....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Neverrmind....

Think of all those anti-G emails they got though.....

new topics

top topics

join