It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your "freind's" Cell Phone Listening to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello everyone... =)

I was doing some research into encryption today and one of the companies I came across - known as The Meganet Corporation, has a little device known as the VME Spy Phoneâ„¢.

Eavesdrop on Conversations From Anywhere in the World

This product operates as a normal mobile phone where the holder can send and receive calls as usual. However, when you call the phone using a special access number, it automatically answers without any ringing or the holder being aware that you are connected to their phone in "listening mode". There will be no record of the call received from the special access number in the phone's list of received calls. There is also a proximity listening device enabling you to listen directly to what is going on up to five meters away from the phone. Information about the geographic position of the Spy Phone is also available.

Other Meganet products enable concurrent management of up to 228 Spy Phones world wide.

Remotely activate and listen to cellular conversations without the holder of the phone knowing you are there.

Authorized Agencies

Pursuant to Federal law at 47 U.S.C. 302a, this product is available only for use by the Government of the United States or any agency thereof. Other interested parties are urged to contact appropriate regulatory oversight entities to determine whether any additional exceptions or arrangements have been authorized and implemented to permit use of this product consistent with controlling law.

With today's high tech agenda and the expertise to use it, this Cell Phone is obsolete... However, this makes for a great product to distribute to third world territories where agents of dissident organizations will be monitored via their acceptance of these great cell phones - provided by Russia.

(wait... I thought these were made in America... OH DARN.. the labels were changed)

If the CIA is capable of such experienced surveilance tactics, why didn't this cell phone end up in the hands of Al Queda ? Or did it?... =)

Fire Watch! Dial in the GPS coordinates of Cell Unit #446-08 to the Cruise missle battery aboard the Howard and execute on my order!.....

"oops... I forgot my cell phone in that cave we just left... I need to go back in an-"

*** BOOOOOM ***

Technologies that give America total domination, on a global scale...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Hello! I think that it is well known that authorities can listen in to any cell phone, can track you by your cell phone. It is an invaluable 'tracking device' to police. So no one should ever call anyone or say anything to anyone over a cell phone that they would not mind the world hearing. by the way, don't you think there are ways (I don't know them but I have known people who do) for just anyone to get a hold of these devices?? If it exists, someone will have it.

Thanks for reminding everyone that if you use your cell phone, you can be tracked and heard!

new topics

join