It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This cosmic eleven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This cosmic eleven

Over and over and over again when I type a text and I finish
And stop, it says one eleven
I’ve got one hundred eleven places left to finish up that text
My street number is one ten, which is not the same as one eleven
But even still one ten has one in it, one eleven.

This is being written as it happened
But I’m telling the story backward
I think I might have even asked for it
This thing called “elevens”

I was on ATS and I wondered just how many places could one see the number eleven?
Oh brother, I mean I think THAT just did it…
Thinking that did me in because I was in for it then with this eleven

What are these people even talking about with these “elevens” I was thinkin’? Well I found out and I will tell you, it rocks, although this is a rant. It started for me with the clocks…
And then it like sped up, I started seeing 11's.

In more than thirty different venues slash ways, maybe close to like fifty , I can’t say,
This number eleven has come to visit me recently. Or with another eleven to make a twin pairing.
What does it mean? One must do one’s own researching.
“Stop” they all say on the internet, and look around and pay attention when you see eleven, or,
“There are interdimensional beings that want you to listen”
Or there is this one site that's explaining the eleven phenomenon
It's made by someone called Solara.
Also I've used the back button on ATS to go through ATS in reverse;
you know I used the back button, the one called “search”
Looking for threads about people writing about the elevens, I found them and spent hours with them, reading them.
I can’t even describe what it was like reading about synchronicity,
Elevens, and Karl Jung; and then noticed the clock showed three three three.

I think the elevens and master numbers are following me. It's always been like this but I couldn't see. Now it's just crazy

Or maybe they are some kind of cosmic artists? They could be

And in this barrage I’m getting of this cosmic eleven
Now my spirit feels like it’s being awakened
My thoughts are realigning and I’m seeing this eleven
Oh , but damn, this is a rant! That's right, well the rant part is like...

This is causing a spiritual high, now I'm like, naturally high all the time lol
What’s my name again, what day is it?
I'm getting naturally high off of this double digit.

Do I want to write the word eleven or just type the digit 1

But twice, so it’s 11 when I see it in these lines
I was not looking for it, but it’s here. The prelude to enlightenment? Some say that.
I’m not the only one; the numbers are now in the millions who see it.

And the number of times I’ve seen this number recently has got my head spinnin’
While it's therapeutic, natural and beautiful, I rant because I feel like I'm stoned but from this eleven thing being spiritual.

I once wrote a thread juxtaposing Tolkein and Sitchin
I once wrote another one that juxtaposed speech reversals and reptilians
But neither Tolkein, nor Sitchin, nor speech reversals nor reptilians
Has ever made my head start completely spinnin’
At least not like this...
Not like it has with this cosmic eleven

I like these elevens' I'm just sayin'
I've got to express the beauty as well do the rantin' and ravin'

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just to be clear it is a natural high that is affecting me.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Text
Text
It's interesting that you bring this up. I listen to Coast to Coast AM before bed on many nights and this very subject has come up again and again. People seem to check the clock at 1:11. I don't have a clue about what it might mean but it IS a world-wide thing!
I guess it's like the thing about people waking up at 3:00 AM. I do it frequently. It's weird!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TyrosMike
Text
Text
It's interesting that you bring this up. I listen to Coast to Coast AM before bed on many nights and this very subject has come up again and again. People seem to check the clock at 1:11. I don't have a clue about what it might mean but it IS a world-wide thing!
I guess it's like the thing about people waking up at 3:00 AM. I do it frequently. It's weird!

TM,
It's so strange how many people are experiencing this. I might start listening to coast to coast AM to see if I can catch that topic. Thanks.
DM

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
haha welcome to the club!

I started seeing the 11'ns some years ago. At first it was only eleven, or 11:11 or 1111 or 11-1. Couple of months later I started seeing all dubble numbers (everywhere!).

Still not sure what it means. Did I programe myself to look at the clock at these specific times? I don't think so. Try not looking at a clock all day and I promise you you'll see the numbers on other things where you didn't see them before.
There are lots of theories about this phenomena, I guess it depends on what you believe to be true.

One thing I'm sure about though, the one and only thing those numbers do is bring me back in the NOW. I can be doing all sorts of things while my mind is focussing on anthing but the double numbers, then my eye falls on the clock, it's 11:11 or 13:13... and SNAP: I'm in the now, focussing on the moment... not the future or past but the moment itself. I think that is the key to all of this.

Just my theory of couse

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

C2C has been pretty lackluster all week. I get them a day late (complicated) but last night's which I'm hearing now is awful.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
haha welcome to the club!

I started seeing the 11'ns some years ago. At first it was only eleven, or 11:11 or 1111 or 11-1. Couple of months later I started seeing all dubble numbers (everywhere!).

Still not sure what it means. Did I programe myself to look at the clock at these specific times? I don't think so. Try not looking at a clock all day and I promise you you'll see the numbers on other things where you didn't see them before.
There are lots of theories about this phenomena, I guess it depends on what you believe to be true.

One thing I'm sure about though, the one and only thing those numbers do is bring me back in the NOW. I can be doing all sorts of things while my mind is focussing on anthing but the double numbers, then my eye falls on the clock, it's 11:11 or 13:13... and SNAP: I'm in the now, focussing on the moment... not the future or past but the moment itself. I think that is the key to all of this.

Just my theory of couse

It's spectacularly strange, Gypsk

I really like what you said about it bringing you into the moment, into the now. I agree that it does just that.

top topics

join