It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redwoods Video (bigfoot)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
www.cryptomundo.com...

Quote from source:
The following enhanced version of what was formerly entitled the “Playmate video,”named in honor of Anna Marie Goddard, was taken on August 28, 1995. It is footage well-worth reconsidering. For an semi-scholarly discussion of the footage, see the BBC Wildlife, September 1998 sidebar, by Jeff Meldrum and Richard Greenwell.

For the historical record, Dr. Jeff Meldrum renamed what was at first called the “Playmate Bigfoot video” to the “Redwoods video” (so it would be taken more seriously).

The crew was filming a pilot in which a Playboy Playmate named Anna Marie Goddard was involved. She does not appear in the “Redwoods video” but was in the RV when the footage was taken. Nevertheless, the undertones of her presence are significant in analyzing this entire scenario and how this video is viewed today.

The question must be asked, would the initial attention to this video have even been there without Ms. Goddard’s involvement? Were her rather outspoken candid statements (for example, on the “Tonight Show” with Jay Leno and on “Weakest Link”) that she had seen a Bigfoot, critical to this video being viewed more widely? What about acknowledging her bravery in coming forward as an eyewitness? What about examining the themes of speculation (that a Bigfoot penis is visible in the footage) underlying this video because of her part in the story?

While Goddard’s presence may be underplayed by other researchers, maybe the time is proper to take another look at why this was originally entitled the “Playmate video,” giving her due credit for her openness about her experience.

Wanted to get some other opinions on this and seeing that this video was newly 'enhanced' I wanted people to see it.

I looked around the site and couldn't find anything on the video so it had to be posted.

I think this possibly could be bigfoot, if you look at the creature it doesn't look like a man in a suit. Although I could be wrong.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That's the "enhanced" version???
I would hate to see the footage before enhancement, then. The quality is sooooo poor that it could simply be a guy dressed up and not even moving much. In the dark, in black and white, in blurry images, and in a monkey suit.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i agree....it seems to be standing like a normal human with good posture...i would think if bigfoot is real then its probably more "ape like" and by that i mean doesnt look like its walking around downtown gettin a cup of jo

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have to say that BigFoot must be as crafty as Bin Laden when it comes to "hiding" from the public.

They must have taken the same CIA training course.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Geez I thought it was a descent video and thought it looked good. Maybe I am just seeing something different. In the source they are talking about how you can see a penis.

Ahh, I just thought maybe it would be good to share.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How come they never focus or hold the camera steady so you can see it better. Like the other bigfoot video, don't remember it's name but atleast you can see something there. People should go courses how to film, incase of something like this happening

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It seems that some more enhancement is necessary, like the process where they reverse the camera shake so that the central image is locked in and the edges shake instead. It's too hard to focus the eye with all that motion.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

There is no sound in this video, which raises a red flag. I will agree it is someone in a suit. The Gable Film is a better fake than this one.

Thank you for posting it as I had not seen this one before.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seriously I thought it was a Colonoscopy Procedure camera in black and white. By the third time it looped I than began to see something!! I would have to say defiantly way to blurry and well hate to say say it crappy camera work pun intended. What I did see finally would have to be giant stuffed animal or suit.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I agree, the gable film, although done with no budget, was done amazing. You know until I watched monsterquest, I had no idea it was fake.

They had me fooled for that one.

I don't know about this video, they were saying they could see sex organs, and some were even talking about the same suit that was used in the patterson film.

Anyone see any Bigfoot junk?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It seems that more and more of those keep poping up, huh?

I don't think it's real, not only because it is very hard to see anything (those damn bigfoots, always hiding from people with high quality cameras), but also (as someone already mentioned) it looks like a posture of the man (in monkey suit perhaps, but still a man)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The intro says they were shooting a pilot for TV. You would think the video would be a little clearer with professional equipment and operators.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I see nothing that looks out of the ordinary there.

new topics

top topics

join