It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do if you are the first Human to make Alien contact.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I discovered this handy reference card for what to do if you are the first person to make Alien contact. It has some useful information that could make a difference. If you don't get eaten, or chopped up like a lab animal, knowing these tips may help you, and the rest of humanity out.

Tips for First Alien Contact

So . . . What would YOU do???

[edit on 4/4/10 by Terapin]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I like it, as for what I would do I would work on how to communicate with them, weather it be numbers, hand signals, words, or writing. I would then tell every major news source I could to let the world know.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would ask the aliens to reveal themselves to the world, that way I don't look insane.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I would use a type of body language to let them know not to fear me. Even though I would be pretty freaked out I'm sure it would be a natural reaction to be submissive. I can't wait for this day if it ever comes, it will unite the world together and maybe we can all live in harmony.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
some how it got posted twice

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
S'kinda late isn't it.

There are hundreds of thousands of people claiming to have made contact and nothing that they have done has sped up the mass contact process. Kinda makes the article pointless, seeing as the first human to make contact probably died thousands of years ago and so far the aliens don't seem to give a damn what we have to say.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

I thought it might be some kind of nonsense but it's actually not bad advice, though I can't agree with all of it.

They don't mention the communication method Spielberg featured in "Close Encounters": sound, but who knows if they even have ears or hearing?

The article says they will probably not look like us, I suspect that is true.

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
S'kinda late isn't it.

There are hundreds of thousands of people claiming to have made contact and nothing that they have done has sped up the mass contact process. Kinda makes the article pointless, seeing as the first human to make contact probably died thousands of years ago and so far the aliens don't seem to give a damn what we have to say.

Did you read the article? They actually give some advice about that. For example, have the aliens drop you off in a major city so there are plenty of other witnesses. That will distinguish you from all the others who have made such claims.

new topics

top topics

join