It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien baby found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I looked all over trying to find if this has been shown before and couldn't find anything, but if it has been shown previously then I humbly ask the mods to please insert this where it is supposed to go (as I'm not sure just where to post this)Thanks...

www.youtube.com...

The above link is kind of disturbing to me, and very real looking. I'm not saying that an alien has been found or anything like that, but check it out anyhow and see what you think. Looks suspicious huh?

Could the lizard people really exist?

If something like this was honestly dropped off onto our world from somewhere else... why?

Could this be the result of DNA splicing (earthly or extraterrestrially)?

Does our world have the brains to really make a human-lizard like the one seen in this film?

Could the lizard human species have been here on this planet all along, coexisting, and we not know till now?

Where do YOU think this thing came from?

Is there a conspiracy to keep us uninformed of things like this, or is the internet one place that the governments of the world and/or elite cannot take over and keep this type of information from us?

[edit on 4/4/2010 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you search "Alien Baby" here on ATS you will find numerous threads on this topic going back to 2005...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I believe that this turned out to be a taxidermists hoax. From what I've heard about it a man used parts from a few different animals, mainly a small monkey, and sold the creation off as the real deal.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1nptkulr
I looked all over trying to find if this has been shown before and couldn't find anything, but if it has been shown previously then I humbly ask the mods to please insert this where it is supposed to go (as I'm not sure just where to post this)Thanks...

www.youtube.com...

The above link is kind of disturbing to me, and very real looking. I'm not saying that an alien has been found or anything like that, but check it out anyhow and see what you think. Looks suspicious huh?

Could the lizard people really exist?

If something like this was honestly dropped off onto our world from somewhere else... why?

Could this be the result of DNA splicing (earthly or extraterrestrially)?

Does our world have the brains to really make a human-lizard like the one seen in this film?

Could the lizard human species have been here on this planet all along, coexisting, and we not know till now?

Where do YOU think this thing came from?

Is there a conspiracy to keep us uninformed of things like this?

Bwahahahahhaaha! So when the invasion comes, all we have to do is set-up fur traps from the 1600s??

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Was just going to post the same thing.

2nd line......

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IllMannered

Interesting, thank you... I just ran onto this video and thought of you all.
If it had been smart enough to 'come here from another world' it should havew been smart enough to not step into a trap. lol

I thought those eyes were way too large though.

sorry for the spelling.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Did you see the right foot of the creature? It does not have an opposable thumb on it's foot. It doesn't look like a monkey to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hoax debunked in this thread:

Squirrel Monkey Hoax

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I see that other threads have the same topic, so I'm going over to one of those.

Mod please close this thread. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There are so many hoax pics on the net it is almost impossible to prove if any are real or hoaxed.

But on a side note; it is now well documented, where ever there has been war there usually follows serious birth defects, due obviously to the use of chemicals (particularly depleted Uranium) in warfare. Iraq currently experiencing such severe birth defects and cancers they are asking people not to reproduce.

My point is that many babies with severe birth defects could be mistaken for aliens.

Good science link

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is old news...

Brave

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When I used to go to the fair when I was a kid, I'd go to strange exhibits where they'd display such things. Freak shows I guess. Anyway, once you see all of those freaks, nothing will surprise you. I remember in the 80's when Ringling Bros. put a horn on a horse and called in a unicorn. Anything to sell tickets I guess.

top topics

join