It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Claims South Fires Toward Its Border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

My qualm is not necessarily with the country, just people who blindly accuse my countrymen of things they had no say in.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

How many people on here actually believe Kim is on his deathbed? That very well may be so but during any war or leading up to war propaganda and PSYOPS are used. My guess is Kim is 100% healthy and saying he's on his deathbed is just a propaganda campaign to weaken his image. The art of war!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

What history book have you been reading?
France has been invaded several times.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
its just a made up reason to go to war, just like the USA did to start the Vietnam war

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
reply to post by hippomchippo

What history book have you been reading?
France has been invaded several times.

Is it occupied currently?
Or has its defense done its job and maintained its Sovereignty?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't really understand why everyone is going crazy over this and flagging this thread. Everyone who has ever watched the news should know that these incidents happen on a regular basis and it always fizzles out.

There's really nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

It's interesting news, with potential to escalate. Chances are this will all just blow over but just because incidents have happened in the past and nothing much has come of it doesn't mean that will be the case forever. Complacency is never a good thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

an one liner..i fully agree with you...:-)NK is and will never be an enamy of mankind...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ok matt, you side railed this thread with an attack ON the US, stop it!!

this thread was about NK claiming SK fired into the DM zone, we dont know whats going on!!, you hate america, fine hate us but dont bring your political opinions that dont belong on this thread by attacking the US!!

I DONT LIKE WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING EATHER BUT IT DONT BELONG ON THIS THREAD!!

sorry mods, i just want to get back to the topic at hand

this claim by NK is just that, a claim nothing more, i hope it was just an accident or a false story lets wait a bit and see what will happen.

i dont wish for any war, NK is a very interesting country, ive seen the vids about journalists poseing as tourists andhave seen on these vids the brain washing thats going on there.........its very sad, if the NK regime topples eather by itself or armed conflict, those people up there are going to need a lot of help and sympathys from everybody in the world

finding out all the history you learned in school was a lie is sure to screw up a lot of people in NK

LET WAIT AND SEE

be safe people

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by JanusFIN

Probably so... North Korea did just days ago sink a South Korean Naval Vessel...

wrong .. they were accused of it...but its still unclear wat happend to the vessel.....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

you speak over brainwashing by the NK gov.
lolll we are not brainwashed by oure govs.?????
lets be real.....!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

yea, we are brain washed in one manner or another, but NOT like they are in NK!! check out some of the vids on you tube and the threads about it here, i think you will see what i mean, its very scary! they are told some very VERY wrong things about what happened in there history and the history of the world............check it out, i think you will find it very interesting

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
reply to post by ressiv

yea, we are brain washed in one manner or another, but NOT like they are in NK!! check out some of the vids on you tube and the threads about it here, i think you will see what i mean, its very scary! they are told some very VERY wrong things about what happened in there history and the history of the world............check it out, i think you will find it very interesting

see the reasons we were forced into the irak war.. that was an good example of brainwashing!!!!! the youtube films are also part of it....we must beliefe that NK can concer the entire world...
wake up... its all disinformation... NK doesend anything else we do....weird game...:-(

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
hey, relax i aggree with you, we went into iraq under a false pretence, we were told they had WMDs and NEVER found any of them

to give you an example of what the common NK citizsen are told;

"north korea defeated the US and JAPAN in WWII"

there are many more like this in the vids

the scary thing is if you try to tell somebody while visiting NK what actualy happened they will arrest you.

heres a link to part one of two

www.youtube.com...

i hope it come through, ive never posted a link here before

i saw on the local PBS station about some german journalsts that posed as tourists but i cant find it on you tube, ill search some more

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
wat borders me is :
if SK claims an attack its world news headlines..
if NK claims the same we only read it on ATS if are lucky...

that will be enough proof that news is manipulated by oure gov.s

right... oure gov's NEVER lie.......just not telling the entire truth wich is commenly accepted couse they diddend lie about it....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'll believe it when North Korea photoshops it

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

well the korean war was never won by us....!!!!! for NK eyes that was an victory... I see no disinformation in it.....:-)

you make the mistake that by all the sanctions we laid on NK all the years since the korean war..we forced there gov. to act like this to keep there remains tight...
about freedom of speech.....hmmm we are under fire also by oure govs..it wont take that much these times to land in jail.....:-O

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
WW3, anyone?

let's not forget Putin just visited Venezuela.
Something is about to break wide open

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i agree with you, but we have the advantage right now to have sites like ATS to read whats going on in the world, NORTH KOREANS DONT. everything in there medea is totaly....i mean TOTALY controlled by the government. they only hear what the government wants them to hear

we have the internet, and we have the task to seperate the BS from the truth

just remember, there are 3 sides to EVERY story;

one side

the other side

and the actual truth!!

we would be arrested and jailed in north korea just for haveing this conversation

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[we would be arrested and jailed in north korea just for haveing this conversation ]
here it is taped and by conveniance yused against you...civellised
we are..:-)
ofcourse by time we will free the poor NK civilians... provide them coka cola mc donald food... let them pay taxes (price for freedom) and look further for other anemy's..
just like wat we have done to irak.. well there suffering contnues worser than under saddam but al least they have democraty and lots of joy of it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join