reply to post by dbloch7986
Thanks for your balanced and kind comments, regarding both the content/believability of the thread and my use of the English language... Much
appreciated..! I will take this opportunity to leap into my next instalment - with renewed zeal I might add, having recovered from the damn
I never quite got round to finishing my interpretation of the second dream I mentioned - I'll quickly round that off now before moving it along
(wouldn't want y'all to get bored). So anyway, the dream I refer to is the one in which there was a snake, a stream and an asteroid. If you've
not read the main detail yet you'll need to drop back and check out the relevant post - otherwise this won't make much sense.
My loose interpretation thus far has revolved around the idea that the albino python was representative of an element of control over my domestic
environment - including the people who constituted my family. I called that it may refer to military/ some clandestine group with a dark intent, but
that the people I was raised by were not (necessarily) inherently 'bad', but that instead they were under a certain level of control themselves. I
don't believe my family to be members of some dark 'Elite', but I do believe that they were inducted by such, to the 'privilege' of being part of
some secretive plan.
Some may see this as fantastical, delusional even. A couple of quick points to illustrate my perspective:
- My mother related to my aunt that I was an 'alien'.
- My father told me that 'secretive genetic engineering, very cloak and dagger stuff' was carried out next to his place of work in the years leading
up to my birth.
- Specific info was revealed to me by a neighbour - that I was under government observation. I was shown surveillance images of similarly observed
individuals. (This was overt info-sharing, disguised by hypnotic techniques)
... Actually, before I detail of any more of these points, I'll define my understanding of the controlled dissemination of 'need to know'
information. NB - This is regarding knowledge held by involved parties, understood by its impartation to myself, explicable in general terms as
'odd or sly turns of phrase being used to convey some darker sub-meaning related in some fashion to what is actually being said'.
All of the statements delivered in this manner, which I'll relate in a moment, served to build up a clear picture of what was apparently 'going on'
- or what I was supposed to believe was 'going on' at any rate.
This is hard to explain. I imagine many reading this will at this point simply huff and turn to look elsewhere on ATS for something to amuse them.
However - undaunted - I must try to expound, as there is an atmosphere that one becomes 'used to' when one is repeatedly exposed to the phenomena -
an atmosphere quickly evident when something 'between the lines' is being said. Without taking too long to explain it then, what am I raving on
When the impartation of a sub-meaning, piece of specific secret info, contextual double-entendre (etc) is attempted, there are a few things that will
- No-one uninitiated in the real nature of the scenario will be present - anyone present will exhibit a keen focus on your reaction to what is said.
- There's normally an element of repetition - if you miss it the first time, it will be either repeated exactly, or the phrasing will be adjusted so
that the subconscious picks up on it, drawing your conscious mind back to what's being said.
- Often (quite a crucial indicator) it's something being said entirely without contextual basis, to grab your attention.
- Mostly, there's an element of 'wicked' intent in a person's expression, which almost invariably gives it away.
If these things occur in simultaneity, then you can be fairly confident that you should be reading between the lines.