Hands up if you're a little confused...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very cool and very interesting post. I am definitely bookmarking this one so I can come back later. I don't have any reason to doubt you, conversely I have no reason to believe you. I am simply an unattached reader for now. Personally I give you credibility just because this is a very detailed account of life events, you are not rambling, you have not contradicted yourself and it all seems very close to home for you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I would also like to say I have much respect for your skilled and proper usage of the English language. Sometimes this beautiful amazing language gets shredded to bits on here. I don't mind the occasional typo, I make them myself. But I think you know what I mean. Its a bit off topic but I just thought I would let you know since you want to be a writer and all.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Noah, did the region you live in have tarantulas? Normally they are not in cold weather climates...and it seems to me you said you were in the UK but I could be wrong. Also, maybe you saw the spider in another dimension (young children are more open to these dimensions) so while you saw it, your mom did not. I think that the answer to your geographic location will give insight as to whether it was reasonable for a tarantula to be there.

BTW I saw things as a child such as the Hatman (look that one up it's interesting) and at least two other occasions someone else at my _ I used to wake up in the middle of the night (probably a good question as to whether I was really awake) and I have 3 instances of people directly staring into the bedroom at me. I used to wake up and like to look out at the stars and stuff. So that scared me so badly that until my 20s I couldn't even walk past windows at night that were open. Gave me the willies!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoahTheSumerian

Hands up if you're a little confused[/url]

Sometimes it seems to me that I'm just being used.

Can't stay awake; gottta try and shake off this creeping malaise...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Thanks for your balanced and kind comments, regarding both the content/believability of the thread and my use of the English language... Much appreciated..! I will take this opportunity to leap into my next instalment - with renewed zeal I might add, having recovered from the damn 'Novovirus'...

I never quite got round to finishing my interpretation of the second dream I mentioned - I'll quickly round that off now before moving it along (wouldn't want y'all to get bored). So anyway, the dream I refer to is the one in which there was a snake, a stream and an asteroid. If you've not read the main detail yet you'll need to drop back and check out the relevant post - otherwise this won't make much sense.

My loose interpretation thus far has revolved around the idea that the albino python was representative of an element of control over my domestic environment - including the people who constituted my family. I called that it may refer to military/ some clandestine group with a dark intent, but that the people I was raised by were not (necessarily) inherently 'bad', but that instead they were under a certain level of control themselves. I don't believe my family to be members of some dark 'Elite', but I do believe that they were inducted by such, to the 'privilege' of being part of some secretive plan.

Some may see this as fantastical, delusional even. A couple of quick points to illustrate my perspective:

- My mother related to my aunt that I was an 'alien'.
- My father told me that 'secretive genetic engineering, very cloak and dagger stuff' was carried out next to his place of work in the years leading up to my birth.
- Specific info was revealed to me by a neighbour - that I was under government observation. I was shown surveillance images of similarly observed individuals. (This was overt info-sharing, disguised by hypnotic techniques)

... Actually, before I detail of any more of these points, I'll define my understanding of the controlled dissemination of 'need to know' information. NB - This is regarding knowledge held by involved parties, understood by its impartation to myself, explicable in general terms as 'odd or sly turns of phrase being used to convey some darker sub-meaning related in some fashion to what is actually being said'.

All of the statements delivered in this manner, which I'll relate in a moment, served to build up a clear picture of what was apparently 'going on' - or what I was supposed to believe was 'going on' at any rate.

This is hard to explain. I imagine many reading this will at this point simply huff and turn to look elsewhere on ATS for something to amuse them. However - undaunted - I must try to expound, as there is an atmosphere that one becomes 'used to' when one is repeatedly exposed to the phenomena - an atmosphere quickly evident when something 'between the lines' is being said. Without taking too long to explain it then, what am I raving on about.?

When the impartation of a sub-meaning, piece of specific secret info, contextual double-entendre (etc) is attempted, there are a few things that will occur:

- No-one uninitiated in the real nature of the scenario will be present - anyone present will exhibit a keen focus on your reaction to what is said.
- There's normally an element of repetition - if you miss it the first time, it will be either repeated exactly, or the phrasing will be adjusted so that the subconscious picks up on it, drawing your conscious mind back to what's being said.
- Often (quite a crucial indicator) it's something being said entirely without contextual basis, to grab your attention.
- Mostly, there's an element of 'wicked' intent in a person's expression, which almost invariably gives it away.

If these things occur in simultaneity, then you can be fairly confident that you should be reading between the lines.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
NB - I'm only halfway through the latest instalment (started in the above post), but I won't be able to finish until tomorrow, due to restrictions on my time. Anyway, if you want to comment specifically about this latest post, particularly if you feel I've not conveyed my meaning properly, or if you think I'm talking BS, please wait until after the second part tomorrow.

Cheers,

Noah.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

If these things occur in simultaneity, then you can be fairly confident that you should be reading between the lines.

Hit me, hit me with that hammer again!

I am trying so hard to receive that cryptic message hidden "between the lines" of what you are (not) saying.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Still here and still reading -- just wanted to encourage you to go on, as I am enjoying your story quite a bit.

Also, I have the feeling that I understand what you are saying regarding how hidden information can be transmitted through what appears to be casual conversation. But I'll hold off saying more until you finish that part!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hmm interesting thread, I'll keep reading.

Ok no offence, but I just gotta let this out, if you don't know who this is, then no matter.

I am getting a very Dan Tanna vibe from you, no offence, I even feel like you are him, hmmm.

But of course my suspicion is not based on nothing much but a little gut feeling, and the fact that you use 'This' as lot like him, and your sentance structure and wording is similar, but it could simply be a similar style and I'm being paranoid haha.

But I'm just letting you know if you are dan tanna, which your most likely not, well I'm on to you.

So don't take offence, back on topic.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hi Phoenix - sorry to say this but I have no idea who Dan Tanner is...
I'm certainly not him, but kudos for having a guess at my identity. I'm a new user of ATS, having previously only ever dropped in to look at a few threads that showed up in google search results.

By the way - what was that DarkDispatch person posting here? He made thirty posts, probably all removed by now.. Was he a spammer? Or just a complete numpty..? I'll carry on posting this evening - have to be careful not to spend too much time on ATS at the moment as my wife is getting a bit irked by it..!

Cheers all for the continued interest and positive comments...

Noah.

PS - enjoying the bright, clear, plane exhaust-free blue skies here in the UK..! (Commiserations if you've had a cancelled flight though...)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Noah,

Do you think you could read my post about the tarantula and respond? Basically, just wondering if tarantulas are native to your geographic region or not.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoahTheSumerian
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hi Phoenix - sorry to say this but I have no idea who Dan Tanner is...
I'm certainly not him, but kudos for having a guess at my identity. I'm a new user of ATS, having previously only ever dropped in to look at a few threads that showed up in google search results.

By the way - what was that DarkDispatch person posting here? He made thirty posts, probably all removed by now.. Was he a spammer? Or just a complete numpty..? I'll carry on posting this evening - have to be careful not to spend too much time on ATS at the moment as my wife is getting a bit irked by it..!

Yeah I'm not trying to offend you or go off topic, I just had to let it out

Dan tanna was an interesting poster who posted a couple of threads about very strange things, his style of writing (except for his tendancy to be quick to anger) was similar to yours, just not as good

I guess some people have similar styles that give off a certain good storytelling vibe.

Anyway Dan Tanna was someone I guessed that was probably making stuff up, and at one point I thought he was also D4rkKn1ght who was another interesting character. Anyway soon after both got banned lol. I never did find out if they were the same one or why they really got banned.

But seriously, sorry for posting this. Let's try to stay on topic.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by goobgirl

Hi Goobgirl - sorry, I had meant to reply to that particular post - after reading it I went off and did a bit of looking into the 'Hatman' phenomenon. Interesting stuff..! And in direct reply to your question, I live in Northern England, where tarantulas are most definitely not native..

I hadn't considered the idea of the wee beastie being from another dimension, but you've got me thinking about something else that happened to me aged 17, which was literally pivotal in my understanding / fear of reality. (I don't fear it now btw..!)

I'll relate that soon; I'm running a bit slow in updating the thread as my laptop charger has bust, meaning I can only work from the downstairs office - the thread updates are something I've been doing while lying in bed last thing at night....

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts - and I guess there is a possibility that the creature was interdimensional; however, my gut tells me that (on that particular occasion), it was a real, present-in-this-realm tarantula - the fact that the window was opened after I complained about it makes me suspect that she might have flicked it out. It's a bit extreme, but to be honest I have wondered whether it was even a crude assasination attempt..!

Anyway, I can't prove it either way - it's just one of those anomalous experiences that seems to add into the bigger picture...

Noah

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

- the thread updates are something I've been doing while lying in bed last thing at night....

... and u wonder why your wife is irritated?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You raise a good point....!

I think what I'll do for now is relate a quick experience about something that happened when I was 11 (foregoing some other minor incidents pre-10yrs old). Having started secondary school, I began to have some problems with a clique of kids from richer backgrounds (it was a private school, so middle class was often considered poor). I was getting picked on, and having an emotional disposition it was upsetting me quite a bit. I told my Mum, and explained a few things that were happening. She told me I was making a big deal out of nothing, but that it was a good idea to get some hypnotherapy.. (???)

Anyway, we ended up going to an office block somewhere in the local city, and up to one of the higher floors (it was the sort of place where a hundred businesses share a hi-rise). On the floor in question was a business which appeared to have around 50 staff, most milling around with boxes of files, and not seemingly engaged in doing much else. As we (myself and my Mum) walked in, many of them stopped what they were doing and simply stared as we made our way past to a room built into the floor - apart from which the whole space was open plan. We didn't speak to a receptionist, just went straight over and into a little waiting area separated off from the main space.

I was the only 'patient', and within minutes was shown into the adjacent room. A female hypnotherapist greeted me, and explained that she would hypnotise me. At no point was it related to any 'therapy' - no questions were asked about the bullying, and no-one seemed interested in getting any other background. My Mum was asked to wait in the area outside, and we began. She started to ask me to visualise a garden, which was like a safe space, where I could relax etc etc. Anyway, I followed the instructions, and remember thinking - 'I'm relaxed, but this can't be working.'

Then I was awake again. The hypnotherapist was like a different person - very edgy, and she seemed glad to be rid of me as I exited. As I walked out with my Mum, several 'staff' were watching even more closely than before, and quite a few were whispering between themselves. I'd been 'under' for more than half an hour.

No further visits were made, no further discussion took place about the bullying... I couldn't see for the life of me how any of it was supposed to have helped. Anyway - the main thing to have come of it really was a suspicion that while I was 'under', anything could've been said to me, anyone could've entered the room without my knowledge - I could have said anything; I basically have no idea what went on. It was an extremely odd experience. Was I regressed? Were any subliminal messages or instructions implanted? Who knows... but it still spooks me when I remember it.

In itself, the experience proves nothing and amounts to not much more; considered with other aspects, it allows for the suggestion that perhaps more manipulation was going on than I'd originally realised. It certainly put me off hypnotherapy...!

I'll get back into a more coherent structuring in the next post. Still waiting for a laptop charger to arrive... Thanks for your patience.

Noah

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I started reading this yesterday, and quickly found myself fascinated by it.
You mentioned that when you 'broke' your leg, you felt no pain.
Since then, have you broken any other bones and if so, did you feel pain?
If the answer to the second question is no, it is possible that you suffer from a form of Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis

serendip.brynmawr.edu...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I did a quick search, and those were the first results.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Emphursis

Hi Emphursis

Interesting thought, but a few years back I broke one of the bones in my right hand, and by goodness it hurt. Lots. And that was apparently a 'splinter' type fracture (ie - not a clean break), similar to what I apparently suffered aged two.

Seeing as I'm here (no laptop yet, but I've got a touch of insomnia), I may as well make the next post. In case you were wondering what happened to the completion of the physical assessment from much earlier, I haven't forgotten, but haven't had time to draw those sketches I promised. Will get round to it as soon as I can. For now though, I thought I'd lay out some of the basic timeline, for reference purposes, concerning where I was from age 10 to age 18 (when the majority of the crazy stuff went down).

10 - At home, having been brought back from my third runaway attempt. I never got too far at that age.

11 - Started secondary school - private education, sheltered environment. Felt separate, as ever. This is when I had the weird hypnosis experience.

12 - Started hanging round with a bad crowd, the unlikely ringleader of whom was an unusual little character who had close connections with senior ranking members of the Manchester underworld, despite being two years younger than me at the time. His mother was a bit like the cariactured McGuire mum in the TV sitcom Shameless.. Anyway, I was warned about him by a scout leader, who said I should:
"..watch out for him - he's a clever one." More on him later.

14 - Smoking, drinking, using cannabis - started having experiences of unusual synchronicity, details of my dreams being commented on by people I was with, and so on. Started to fear some sort of conspiracy, when I found what appeared to be a manual of some sort - it had instructions on how to control others by using the power of suggestion (no BS, this was in the cupboard above my father's bed).

16 - Becoming deluded as to the nature of reality, primarily due to cannabis intake. Began to fear that there was no free will - that the universe ran in a mechanical, pre-destined manner. Started to interpret references in TV and radio programmes directly to myself - also began to believe strongly that my brother had been 'let in' on what was happening, owing to a major change in his attitude to me (he started to treat me as something less than him, again making comments about things I had done or said, despite him not being around when these things happened). Often, things were commented upon that happened when no-one was around.

17 - By now I believe strongly that I'm being watched, that people around me are keeping tabs on me, even that there are fibre-optic cameras installed in electronic devices such as alarm sensors and TVs etc. I hear my name specifically mentioned in context with the names of 'friends' on underground drum n' bass tapes, and I'm starting to have strong delusions about who I am in relation to the wider world around me. At this stage I swing between the idea that I'm somehow "special" and the opposite expression: utter terror that I'm going to be killed due to being somehow 'sub-human'. A specific incident caused that fear; various other comments made by 'friends' gradually led me into a fantasy regarding what I had to do in order to be 'allowed to live'.

NOTE - As I got a bit older, instead of re-evaluating, I chose to forget entirely. My conclusions at the time, extrapolating from the experiences, were to a certain level incorrect. However, I'm confident that there is something specific to be deduced, despite a level of uncertainty in the detail. This thread is the first time that I've reassessed the experiences since they occurred. Be aware that although the worst of the experiences stopped age 22, minor pointers and indicators continue to this day, as I'll show later.

CONTINUED SOON

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
TIMELINE CONTINUED:

18 - Homeless since age 17, having been kicked out. Understandably in many respects, seeing as I was basically a paranoid stoner. Spent time in Wales, and between hostels in Manchester. Lived in a hostel where a neighbour literally put me under hypnosis using a pre-recorded tape. While under he showed me information about how approx 300 people in the UK were being watched by forces within the UK government, myself among them. Straight afterwards a book appeared in the shared living room. It was 'Gods of the New Millenium' by Alan F Alford, about ancient astronauts. I went to my room with the cannabis the neighbour (who'd hypnotised me) had given as a 'gift' and read for two days straight. The ideas presented added fuel to the delusions that were starting to form more coherently in my mind, regarding 'who' I was and 'why' I was in this situation. More about the specific thoughts later.

I would spend time drunk around the streets, and on one occasion (at three am on a weeknight) met someone who claimed to be homeless. Without prompting, he began to elucidate on the delusions I was having, stating categorically that I was a 'star in the show', and that I was the target of a mind-control program. He told me that there was little I could do for the time being, and that I should try to learn to live with it. He said that at some future point things would become clearer, and I would understand my 'purpose'.

Around that time I was kicked out for drinking (the whole period age 17-19 turns a bit fuzzy; this is where regression therapy with a trustworthy hypnotherapist will prove extremely useful - something I plan to undertake soon). I ended up in the psychiatric wards for the first time - voluntarily at first but then sectioned for a couple of months. Nothing got any easier, and I had a host of dark experiences, which I'll talk about later. Shortly afterwards, I went on a 'mad mission' round the UK (as mentioned in an earlier post) after receiving a text message reading: 'What do cowboys do when they see dolphins with three legs coming out of the sea?' - received on a brand new phone, just out of the box, having shared the number with no-one... Will talk about more of the specific details of that whole saga a bit later on as well.

And of course, at some point, after I've recovered as many memories as possible, I'll try to analyse what all of this actually stacks up to - if anything...

Bye for now,

Noah.

PS - to the person who asked about my ATS name - it refers to Zarasthudra, the 'Noah' character of the Sumerian Deluge epic. I heard somewhere that he was born with completely different genetic traits to those of his earthly parents, and that's why I chose the name.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

I am still following along. My initial instinct says that I should write this off as a psychotic episode induced by an apparently neglectful (as show by your very minimal mention of your parents) and possibly abusive childhood which turned you onto alcohol and drugs. My secondary instict is saying to give you some credit and not take this for what it appears to be on the surface. I am going with the secondary instinct. Have you considered that your childhood memories are possibly altered, or altogether false? You were homeless for some time, maybe all your memories prior to becoming homeless are fake? I don't offer an explanation, but just throwing it out there.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join