It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infinite's rant *WARNING strong language*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Lately i've been getting really #ing pissed off with people who think its ok to allow their dogs to crap on my lawn. I mean, come on, they wouldn't like it if my dog to a big crap on their garden!No they wouldn't. Im so tempted to find the address of these people and let my dog take a huge # on their lawn! why the f*ck do they do it!! its mostly these underclass tosser who do this.

While im on the subject on underclass scum, townies. I #in hate townies. Townies are the most rude,stuck up, little muthafcking wankers i've ever met. I was in HMV today and a little 14 year old townie thought he was "hard" by calling a member of staff "bruv". Do they know how stupid they look? if it was up to me i would have them killed. Period. Those little brats are so annoying that i get to the point of where i want to cave their heads in with a baseball bat. They piss me off soooo much!!!

Even the parents allow their little kids to run around insane, one little townie told me to "f@ck off", he looked 8 and his mother didn't say anything. If i done that at his age, my parents would have killed me!. Britians underclass has become a cancer on our society, i don't want to sound cruel, but underclass people are the most uneducated twats on this planet. I remember townies at school, all they did was disrupt the class 'cause it was "cool" and made them "hard".

Next thing, Bill Bryson. Bill Bryson is a travel author who ruined my GCSE years. I had to spend english lesson reading and listening to his stupid stories about how he spent his time in wales. Bill Bryson ruined my life. Im sorry, but he did. His books are the most tidieous piece of crap i have ever read. I hate the man. If i ever met him in my life, i shall walk up to him and punch him straight in the mouth and say "you ruined my life!"
Most school kids in the UK are tortued by his travel novels and his lack of humor. Seriously, i hate the muthafcka!!!
ARRGGHHHH!!!! the thought of that man boils my blood and feels me with rage

I have had enough ranting for one month, so i will go away to add my things to my hit list. I shall have another rant in a months time

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think you should forget having a dog, get a bunch of Pet Rocks. They'll come in handy for dogs, townies and BB.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I think you should forget having a dog, get a bunch of Pet Rocks. They'll come in handy for dogs, townies and BB.

yeah, but if i hit and injure someone, i'll end up in court

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was a bitchin rant my friend. That one was worthy of me.

Anger- 10
Goals- 9 (baseball bat is almost necessary for a good score)
Language- 7 (needed some more kick. Throwing in the word "dick" helps greatly)
Focus- 10 (focus is key in ranting)

Overall - 36/40

Good work. I didn't know the Brit's had it in them.

BURN EM WHERE THEY STAND

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was a bitchin rant my friend. That one was worthy of me.

Anger- 10
Goals- 9 (baseball bat is almost necessary for a good score)
Language- 7 (needed some more kick. Throwing in the word "dick" helps greatly)
Focus- 10 (focus is key in ranting)

Overall - 36/40

Good work. I didn't know the Brit's had it in them.

BURN EM WHERE THEY STAND

lmfao!!!
its ashame the language let me down *Sighs*

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lmfao!!!
its ashame the language let me down *Sighs*

No worries, there is always something to work on. I disavow any knowledge of "Anger Management". It's bull# because in today's "civilized society", there is no outlet for rage, and showing anger is not allowed.

We should ALL be enraged at some of the things we see and go on around us.

Mad enough to break somebody for, in your example, telling you to F Off.

I would have verbally broken that poor kid, and then his mom for letting her small furry child offend my sensative nature.

I might have even spit at them (watch out, I do spit at people when I am super enraged, at least at the ground). It is the ultimate insult.

top topics

join