It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof?? or Hoax?? Kazakhstan UFO!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is some pretty good clear footage of a UFO disc near an Electrical station in Kazakhstan...Some questions, I would like to understand why someone was filming that electrical station?

The UFO physics seem pretty good, I'm no expert, but in reading a lot since the days of Bob Lazar etc, seems to be quite a unique flight pattern.

Personally I know how expensive, time consuming and talented you have to be in order to do great CGI and unless there is a black ops program to create these viral UFO hoaxes, I know people wouldn't waste their time creating these without taking credit, if you're this talented you want a job in that field for sure, especially with what knowledge like this pays...

If it is a black ops program? why would they be doing it? conditioning? or discrediting the subject?

here's the Vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I say fake.

Can't explain why, it's just my initial reaction. The way the object behaves doesn't seem "natural".. like it was edited by whoever made it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Crisis

Thanks for your opinion

But that's just it, isn't it?

Define what natural is in regards to flight patterns from something unnatural?

But i understand your view point, it is pretty good footage

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Others will respond with more technical reasons, but this appears to be a poor fake to me.

Why would a person be shooting the power plant (if that is what it is) and this object flies directly to the center of the shot, yet the person holding the camera does not zoom in or remark about his good fortune that a ufo flew directly into his shot?

For me, that is enough to assume this another hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Its a poor CGI. They didn't match it up too well with the instability of the camera.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You really can't say that people wouldn't spend their time hoaxing UFO videos, when they clearly do.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Considering the source of the article is allnewsweb (m. cohen and crew), where hoaxes reign supreme, the obvious would seem ... well ... rather obvious.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hate to say this, but it really looks fake. Well to me it does. Besides, it wasn't a good quality.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Right, I have some questioning in regards to a few things as well. I do also believe that people do spend time creating hoaxes, but I know a thing or two about what's needed for convincing CGI and how hard it is to get it right.

Anyone who believes that it could be some kid behind a computer on Maya or 3D max is dreaming and rather naive..I'm not saying there aren't some talented unknowns out there, but the chances that they use their expert techniques to hoax UFO videos for youtube is rather far fetched, especially without taking credit. they could be doing a lot of other things. I've conducted many interviews in my line of work, and i can tell you this, It's hard to find good talent and when you do, they certainly want to be acknowledged for their work. It takes a lot of time to create convincing CGI especially on a frame by frame rendering basis.

I believe this might be some paid 3d animators doing this for what exactly? that's my question...and if that isn't it, then its real, as simple as that.

No one, including me can know all the exterior factors which would explain the reason for the filming or the flight pattern of this disc.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
*sigh*

More fakery!

The object simply does not track well with the movement of the camera!

Why people hoax these things we'll prolly never know. Probably just to discredit those of us who really DO study such things!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Even though the video appears to be slowed down, the frame-rate is still uncorrespondant of what I'd expect to see an actual UFO sighting (especially one like this at close-range) to look like.

The camera looks like its been put on a Tripod and slowed as the UFO zooms into view (added in), the editing is out of synch with what the UFO is actually doing as the camera pans to the left, then around almost in a circular motion in a "scenic" shot, before trying to centre-frame the UFO. By which time the editer decides that enough time has elapsed, and CGI kicks the UFO back to where it came from.

There's no trying to pan-in to the shot, I'd expect a amateur mistake of missing the UFO out completely whilst trying to capture it in the 2/3 seconds its in view, but everything is perfectly in place. Which leads me to a 100% certainty its CGI, even the graphics rendering is bad enough alone to warrant that justification.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't think the raw video begins nor ends that way, who's to say that he wasn't filming way before or even after?

I would love to see the full length video...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
I would love to see the full length video...

The full-length original video won't show this object because it is a complete and absolute fake. WTF walks around and films trees anyway? This shot was set up from the beginning.

HOAX forum please.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I really doubt your gonna find proof of alien life on youtube. Why do people post obvious fakes?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe Kazakhstan is drumming up a bit of publicity for it's alien embassy

weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
To me it looks fake.

The view is not centred on the UFO, the UFO goes in and out of focus while the rest of the scene remains on focus (and don't tell me it's because of the supposed anti-gravity system), the source is a know hoax source, etc.

And you only need talent, time and knowledge of the tools used to do some great works, in any field.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hey Bonez, don't get your panties all up in a bunch

How would you know what someone films and the reasons they do it?

Your logic might be very different than someone else's, i'm sure we can agree on that.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maybe this will help.

Resized to 200% (the original is only 320x256), slowed down to 5 frames per second instead of the original 25 and stabilised (although not as good as I wanted).

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fake, very poor CGI, image doesnt tally in with the movement of the camera,

Second line

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Definitely a fraudulent hoax. The movement of the camera doesn't sync up with the movement of the object. One easy way to spot garbage like this is as follows:

Usually the lengths of the CGI video's are very short, if this was a real object the author of the footage would keep rolling for as long as possible, sometimes even recording himself stating the time, date and place of the observation emphasizing the importance of the sighting.

The background sound is silent other than a high grade stereophonic effect track.

There is no commentary by the photographer.

The object doesn't reflect any kind of light or have shadows on it.

The object simply looks fake and obviously looks like it was added after the fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join