It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Guilt Awareness Day

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Black liberation theology's roots are based in communism.

Communism has never produced a free country in the history of the world.
The Rockefellers and Rothchilds see the success of communism as a great tool for totalitarian control of the masses. Yet, The greatest tool of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

In case you weren't aware Rothchilds have been in control, of both the U.S. (mostly) since 1791, and the soviet Union since its inception.
The bolshevik revolution was funded & orchestrated by these families.

Criminal Rothschilds

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife

Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony"
www.henrymakow.com...

You can never cure the racial divide with more racism. Only through compassion, understanding and forgiveness.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." ~ Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschilds wife

can this statement be verified?
i find this a very compelling piece of evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

forgiveness - The greatest of virtues.

You can only begin to forgive yourself after you have learned to forgive others.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
three black guys went in to a resturaunt. guess what they had with their soup. give up? saltines.

but seriously. listen. I grew up in south georgia and for the record, my grandpapa picked more cotton than Obama's whole grand family. Hell. I have picked more cotton than obama's whole grand family.

of course my family did it because they were uneducated and his did it because they were "Slaves." whatever.

I have been atacked by white cops and black men. I don't really trust either one. the diference is I have black men for friends.

People think white men have it soo easy. the truth is we all got the same shot at this thing. and we all get the same problems and risks. it is a whole new world. get over it and let's get on with buisness.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by president

All I can say is well said.

We are all trying to find our way in this world.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
We'll being one of the very few blacks here I'll chime in. This divisive thread is a psychological tool used against people here by undercover snazi trolls/marketers to engineer an enviroment of US-THEM thinking and tribalist "defend against the foreign threat" mentality. Whoever it was they did a good job because most of the people on this thread fell for it. Line hook and sinker.

See they want the light brown humans to feel threated by "the foriegn tribe"/dark brown humans. Basic hate farming propaganda. The Elites want us to fight with each other. They make us obsessed with dumb stuff like race,sex,looks,fame, and how much of thier money we have, buying products they made. They know people are pretty stupid(Sorry, truth to be told. Go look at what works in marketing or what semiconscous/subconscous tools prosecuting attorneys use to disable thier foils/jury). They know emotions are VERY effective at engineering/conditioning an opinion or personality profile of their cattle/slaves. Racist are slaves because they don't challenge thier master. They just go off the personality thought program that the ELITE modeled for them. Its a piece of cake for them to do this to most people not jusr racists. Look at post 9/11 media "arabs are evil" propaganda or the catholic church sexual abuse getting so much play for example. The shat works. Marketing VPs/politicians use it like it some sort of golden mass manipulation standard or something.

What racists need to realize is that they are being controlled like most of us are.Do you really think the world bankers,Trilateral commision,Rothchilds,Bilderbergs,Federal Reserve or the many branches/sects of the Illuminati family/crime organization like the Skull and Cross bones care about races? f--- no they care about controlling emotionally maliable ducks like racists,religous terrorist, materialist robots that are trained like dogs to buy thier drugs from the pharma mob or buy thier food and clothes from Xin-mart. They want to sponsor thier wars and invade countries they planned on invading dying for thier profit. NOT YOURS. They programmed you to hate people you don't even know personally.Thats so strange don't you think?

Whats the term I want to illustrate here? em...Race sadism...yeah thats it!
Race sadism is pretty common in america in every "race" group. Whats with this fear that "thier" customs are under attack or dilution by the marauding evil minorities? Or all members of the "foriegn tribe" have animosity towards "them". Or all members of the "foriegn tribe" are accusing "them" of something.Is this Paranoia? Is it stupidity? Nahh wait...Its a well executed conditioning tool used to program a hate thought pattern into your subconcious mind.

Or at least make you more accepting of the idea of "The Church of Hate-ology". Wake the f--- up stop being a loyal,grinning expendable pon!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
double post. had to delete.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by John_Rodger_Cornman]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Black liberation theology's roots are based in communism.

Communism has never produced a free country in the history of the world.
The Rockefellers and Rothchilds see the success of communism as a great tool for totalitarian control of the masses. Yet, The greatest tool of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

In case you weren't aware Rothchilds have been in control, of both the U.S. (mostly) since 1791, and the soviet Union since its inception.
The bolshevik revolution was funded & orchestrated by these families.

Criminal Rothschilds

Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony"
www.henrymakow.com...

You can never cure the racial divide with more racism. Only through compassion, understanding and forgiveness.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by zzombie]

I bet the Rothchilds care deeply about race relations between the cattle in thier north american capitalist slave-state market.lol maybe not.

Maybe all the gold that nas or jay-z(actually in league with the rothchilds and made untouchable by them) have fluxuated to national gold prices and got thier attention. Ask Glen Beck he knows all about being a lowly subserviant pon for the rothchilds.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

LYRICS

I'm sorry
For something I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white

I'm a convict
Of a racist crime
I've only served
19 years of my time

Guilty of being white

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
seriously...who's accusing you? Who is it?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
reply to post by maybereal11

Have you ever been affronted by some elitist looking down on white people at county fairs in the rural south?

The rural south...for better or worse...offers groups like white supremists and ultra-conservative political parties an opportunity to capitalize on an ingrained resentment...toward "liberals", "progressives" and by extension the minorities they defend et al.

Folks like to push these buttons...and they do that through divisive buzz words like "elite" and ideas like "they think they are better than you" ..

The civil war and the civil rights movement is history, but the general resenment felt by the south has been passed on through generations and is repeatedly sourced by polticians and hate groups..

Lee Atwater was a master at it...

When watching this video, keep in mind these are for the most part campaign managers and political strategists ...McCain/Palin, Bush Senior and Junior.. speaking about something in the souths "culture" that can be tapped to thier advantage. They are discussing strategy for pushing the buttons.

Atwater himself had many close black friends. He was not a racist, to him it was all business...using racism to get his candidates elected. Frightening.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Both sides do it, and they are both preying on sheep.
Too bad the sheep don't have a political party to join that has their best interests at heart.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Our community colleges are teaching people that only whites can discriminate, and that whites succeed due to white privilege. Earlier in the thread I identified the college text that teaches this prejudice as if it were legitimate. "Interracial Communication", by Orbe and Harris, look it up.

We talk about this issue here because it needs to be exposed for the lie that it is. As long as people keep insisting this nonsense is true, the hostilities between races will continue to boil, all to the benefit of the PTB.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Have you ever been affronted by some elitist looking down on white people at county fairs in the rural south?

The rural south...for better or worse...offers groups like white supremists and ultra-conservative political parties an opportunity to capitalize on an ingrained resentment...toward "liberals", "progressives" and by extension the minorities they defend et al.

Folks like to push these buttons...and they do that through divisive buzz words like "elite" and ideas like "they think they are better than you" ..

Thanks so much for pointing that out to a gay man from the south.
May I point out the use of the divisive buzz words "white supremacy", "county fair", "rural south", and "ingrained resentment"?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 23refugee

i keep trying to remind the posters at ATS who think white people all live in the south and are all prejudice and so forth, that the bulk of the black population is in the south as well. so that must mean everyone lives south of mason-dixon line or something.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'd never seen so much prejudice until I went North.
Of course, we had it at home. But it seemed different. When some ass spouted of about race, we'd all remind them about the sin of judging others.
In the North , it was sneakier and harder to point out.
I once lost a job at a fairly prestigious private golf club inth Northeast for hiring a young black lady to serve in fine dining. My dismissal wasn't immediate, but it sure as hell was imminent.
Snide comments from the members did the trick. On my last day( my choice), some "elitist" cow asked across the room if I'd seen "Brokeback Mountain" to the delight of her friends. I replied: " Seen it? Hell, I've effin lived it".
I knew then and know now how much more I had in common with that black server than that member with the 350 year pedigree.
If anyone needs me, I'll be on the loading dock, smoking with those black dishwashers.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 23refugee

Race in politics is used to manipulate folks nationwide...because it is an equal issue nationwide...and yes in the north when racism is found it is subtle and mildly sinister...in the south it is more out in the open.

The southern disdain for what they view as "liberals" "progressives" or the "elite" that think they are better than them....the generational resentment of the civil war and the civil rights movement...that is used in tandem with race to manipulate southern voters.

Watch the videos. I wasn't claiming the south has an exclusive on racism..far from it. But general resentment of "liberals" and the "elite" ...Niel Young just remember, a southern man don't need him around anyhow..

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thanks so much for pointing that out to a gay man from the south.

FYI - I met a gay man from the south a few years ago. He was my girlfriends father at the time and he had recently come out. It was a strange experience watching him look for acceptance from his family while at the same time dropping the N word a few times each day.

The south is full of contradictions and I guess that is part of it's charm.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Sorry for your uncomfortable experience. I do see the contradiction. But with me, that generalization doesn't apply. I don't use the "N" word and I never knocked some woman up just to leave when I "realized" I was gay.

I also see another contradiction. That of someone railing against the misconceptions toward one group while using a broad brush to perpetuate misconceptions against another.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I also see another contradiction. That of someone railing against the misconceptions toward one group while using a broad brush to perpetuate misconceptions against another.

Honestly...if my brushstrokes appear broad it is due to me painting quickly and not my intent.

If I appear to be over-generalizing it is because it is a very complex issue and I don't have the time to articulate every nuance as it deserves to be articulated.

I still hold to my premise...that there is a (get ready for the generalization) culture in the south of resentment toward the north and percieved "liberals" "progressives" "the elite" that can be traced back to the civil rights movement and before that the civil war. This resentment is often capitalized upon by politicians and other groups. It is an admittedly blanket statement and dramatically over-simplifies the situation, but IMO it is generally true.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join