It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory on Aliens in the past.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My opinion on Aliens in the past is that the Aliens used Anicent egyptians as slaves to make pyrimids, artifacts,maybe the hyroglifics were a way of leaving a message to warn us about what happend in the past and that would make the sphinx a representation of the Alien but the Alien/Sphinx could have a all round weakness/worst fear and this could be the dogs, the dogs could of scared them aswell Maybe that is why dogs are known today as "Mans Best friend.'' This would mean that Aliens may be waiting for the dog's to leave for them to take back what was theres, this is purley my oppinion and id just like to see your view's on this.
Please post your opnion : )
KB

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyKB
My opinion on Aliens in the past is that the Aliens used Anicent egyptians as slaves to make pyrimids, artifacts,maybe the hyroglifics were a way of leaving a message to warn us about what happend in the past and that would make the sphinx a representation of the Alien but the Alien/Sphinx could have a all round weakness/worst fear and this could be the dogs, the dogs could of scared them aswell Maybe that is why dogs are known today as "Mans Best friend.'' This would mean that Aliens may be waiting for the dog's to leave for them to take back what was theres, this is purley my oppinion and id just like to see your view's on this.
KB

ummm..did you just watch *Stargate?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
No i didnt why?
KB

[edit on 4-4-2010 by GalaxyKB]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyKB

I agree with you on the part about dogs being mans best friend. I have a soft spot for Jack Russell Terriers especially!

Oh, and I'm not trying to derail this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Cool, because I definitely am!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

KB

ummm..did you just watch *Stargate?

I gotta love the theory....
Not that I believe it but prove him/her wrong?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by mackey1224uk]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

I gotta love the theory....
Not that I believe it but prove him/her wrong?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by mackey1224uk]

Thanks Man thats the only thing i could think of on why they kept showing up in ancient carvings ETC

KB

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Mmmm an intriguing theory to ponder on. Whats made you come up with that idea?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

I just thought of it and i think it asll adds up , but why else would they build the monuments , for gods? or who they thought were gods ? (Aliens0

KB

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Originally posted by cripmeister

Cool, because I definitely am!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Whine Flu]

Me too!

Second line.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

KB

GalaxyKB,

After re-reading your thread, I wonder, have you considered having a cup of tea and a lie down?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

I have already had one

You should consider it aswell
i mean 2 posts after each other must be hard work for you
KB

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by mckyle

I have already had one

You should consider it aswell
i mean 2 posts after each other must be hard work for you
KB

Your not kidding!
You should feel flattered that I have devoted my entire neuronal energy store to your thread!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

I just thought of it and i think it asll adds up , but why else would they build the monuments , for gods? or who they thought were gods ? (Aliens0

KB

Why would aliens that can travel vast distances in space need slaves to build a pyramid? You would think with technology able to travel to distant star systems, they could pile a bunch of bricks ontop of each other.
I'm also wondering where you got your sphinx fearing dogs thing from.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

reply to post by mckyle

Your not kidding!
You should feel flattered that I have devoted my entire neuronal energy store to your thread!

Oh i am keep up the good work

KB

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

reply to post by mckyle

Your not kidding!

Oh i am keep up the good work

KB

I will indeed!

I'll be watching you - you show a certain sense of style

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Enough of the sarcasm

KB

new topics

top topics

join