It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force to Launch Robotic Spacecraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...?test=latestnews

I found a couple of old threads on this with very little info.

I wanted see what you all think the purpose for this craft rally is.

The fact that it uses solar panels and can stay in orbit for almost a year is interesting.

I have a couple of theories I wanted to run by you all:

After China launched a missile to destroy a satellite we did the same. However with missile defense technology these missiles could be intercepted. Could this be a satellite killer kept in orbit to take out enemy satellites if needed?

Or

Since the missile defense technology can shoot down intercontinental ballistic missiles this could drop a GPS guided nuke that would operate like a JDAM. This would allow a nuke attack without a launch detection, due to keeping several in orbit launching new ones each year or longer as they perfect the duration of their orbit.

You would not need to use this type of vehicle to launch a satellite as rockets can do it cheaper.

I don't see how it would deploy troops as it operates more like the shuttle and less like a plane. Also a rocket launch of troops seems too expensive when planes can deploy them easier.

What other thoughts are out there?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There's a very good Video / Dvd called Secrets Of The Black World.

One part has Sean David Morton on it showing video of a huge craft landing at Area 51.

It's a mach 20 orbital Nuke platform that is circling the Earth ready to strike at any time, anywhere. They have tracked it taking off and landing too using earthquake sensors, as it comes in over the Californian coastline.

So yes, they do exist and are operational.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Thanks I'll have to check it out.

If I find a link I'll post it here.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
There's a very good Video / Dvd called Secrets Of The Black World.

One part has Sean David Morton on it showing video of a huge craft landing at Area 51.

It's a mach 20 orbital Nuke platform that is circling the Earth ready to strike at any time, anywhere. They have tracked it taking off and landing too using earthquake sensors, as it comes in over the Californian coastline.

So yes, they do exist and are operational.

Can we get a picture of this?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I did nto find this thread and it has actually no info or discussion. I think this thread about if it could be a satellite killer or nuke deployment platform is more of a discussion instead of cool picture?

Are you really closing this thread?

top topics

join