It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is American Intelligence Scrambling Conspiracy Websites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

The CyberWar has begun!!!

These last two days, while online doing some advanced research I noticed a website I was on suddenly just curl up into a thin thread in the middle of the page I was reviewing... and even when I refreshed the page view, the page would load normally until the page was finished loading - which it again proceeded to shrink all the objects on the webpage into a thing line of scrambled garbage...

I thought it probably had to do with an update I'd done for Opera... Then something else wierd happened:

While on the Restore the Republic's forums, I attempted to post a reply to a question one of it's members was asking about... only to discover that the test I'd typed into the reply window was not being registered. I kept getting a red message telling me to insert text within the message. I eventually close the website out...

Just now, While reviewing the information on Trueslant about the WikiLeaks incident, to get an update on the situation, the webpage did the same exact thing the website did the other day... all the text curled up into a thin line in the middle of the screen...

Here's the screen shots...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Anyone else notice unusual behaviors like this?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I haven't noticed anything like that, Yet..

What I have noticed is that when I read certain threads, My Firewall reports something trying to access my Computer and that's it's blocked the IP address from accessing it.

Normally I would think nothing of it except, It only happens on threads that have something to do with the Following,..

American Government Threads,
Anti American Governments Threads,
Anything to do With Obama,
It happenes when I access Wikileaks.
There's a coupe of others that I can't remember at the Moment.

If it happened on Every thread I read, then and every site I visit, then, Who cares but, it only seems to happen on threads that pertain to American Government or Obama. It never happens on any other site. It only happens here on ATS with certain Threads that I read and on Wikileaks..

I am Australian in Australia so who cares what I look at? When I look up the IP Address of whatever is trying to get access to this Computer, it comes up with my ISP.

So, Someone from my ISP is wondering what I'm up to? I doubt it. My guess is it's an anonymous IP using my ISP to gather information on what I might be looking at.

Does anyone else have this Problem? Am I wondering about something that's absolutely Normal?

Like I said, If it happened on other sites other than ATS or Wikileaks and with other Forums. I'd say, Ok, it's just a computer thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Me be thinking try another browser or you have a virus on your computer.

No problems here...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It may be a browser problem but also I have a screenshot of a viruses trying to enter in through google ads when I access certain ATS threads. So no, I don't think it is all in your head.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This has been happening for awhile and I just recently acquired these screenshots.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Why invoke the intelligence service? I feel that some of the actual subscribers to the websites are doing a brilliant job of scrambling the content themselves...
Thanks for letting me rant

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinus
It may be a browser problem but also I have a screenshot of a viruses trying to enter in through google ads when I access certain ATS threads. So no, I don't think it is all in your head.

This has been happening for awhile and I just recently acquired these screenshots.

At least I now know someone else has this same thing and it's not just me..

Thanks for sharing..

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Damian-007]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well I think that just about verifies my theory here... and that I'm not the only one noticing these things. Thanks for the heads up, Time to go flush my system and install VME... =)

Thanks NSA easter bunny....

new topics

top topics

join