It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA: Too Good to be True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
NESARA: Is this document for real, and if so... can it be the driving factor behind the current push by activists to initiate political change in America?

Personally, the story the official NESARA organization gives pertaining to the passage of this "law" is quite EXTRAORDINARY...

Finally in 1998, the powerful US military Generals and Admirals consulted with constitutional law experts regarding the lack of progress in getting the much-needed reformations implemented. The Generals, Admirals, and constitutional law experts all knew the US Supreme Court Judges were purposely stalling the reformations process. It was decided that the only other way to accomplish the crucial reformations was to compile all the needed reformations into a law and have the law passed by Congress.

The National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) containing required reformations was submitted to Congress in 1999 where it sat with little action for almost a year. Late one evening in March 2000, a written quorum call was hand-delivered by Delta Force and Navy SEALs to only members of the US Senate and the US House who were sponsors and co-sponsors of NESARA. The members were immediately accompanied by the Delta Force and Navy SEALs to their respective voting chambers where they passed the National Economic Security And Reformation Act.

The National Economic Security And Reformation Act provides the following, some of which will take place immediately after the official announcement of NESARA which is to be televised live from Washington, DC:

1. Restores Constitutional Law in the USA.

2. Requires the current US administration to resign their positions to allow a fresh start at the national level and installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new elections can take place within six months. Bush and Cheney will be resigning and the Cabinet and Appointees by the President, and all members of Congress must resign within 72 hours of NESARA’s announcement.

3. NESARA US President Designate declares "peace" because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency.

4. As partial remedy for 100 years of government and banking fraud, credit card balances are zeroed out and bank debt relief is given to Americans for bank loans including mortgages, car loans, education loans, business loans, and other bank debt. Banks will be paid $9000 per each credit card account with a balance; these funds were raised in special revenue generating activities in Europe. NESARA requires other bank debts be made self-liquidating loans and US banks are instructed to use new high revenue generating processes to pay off Americans’ bank loans.

5. Initiates the US Treasury Bank System with new U.S. Treasury currency backed by precious metals. The Federal Reserve is abolished and Federal Reserve facilities and most personnel are absorbed into the Treasury Bank System. We will be exchanging our Federal Reserve notes, which are not backed by gold, for the US Treasury currency which is backed by gold. Many bank personnel have already been trained on NESARA and the new currency is already in some banks’ vaults.

6. Abolishes Income Taxes in US and creates a national sales tax on new, non-essential items as revenue for government. Essential items such as food and medicine, and used items are exempt from the sales tax.

SO... NESARA has been drafted into active law.. by both the Senate on May 8, 2000 as well as by Presidential Signature in October that same year... AT GUNPOINT?...

This is incredible. Special forces physically using guns to coerse politicians into signing a law into fact, which in turn gets set on the shelf these last ten years in utter silence.

Then we have the Restore the Republic Plan, making public claims of possessing military support from some fo this country's top brass - such as Norman Schwartzhopft - delivering drafted letters of notice to the Governors of said 50 States of the U.S. of A., who are being watched byu the FBI but at the same time are not being taken down - as the FBI said that the Restore the Republic plan has not broken any laws

RTR IMHO really sounds like an organization supported by ( if not founded by) the NESARA Organization, with reguards an attempt to awaken that sleeping legislative bombshell they claim is still an active law

But who really are the people behind the "Restore the Republic" initiative?

Sam Kennedy has been revealed as one of them - get the inside scoop on Sam Kennedy...

There was a recent post here on ATS, "Guardians of a Free Republic" made CNN???... I smell a very big false flag., that this information about Sam Kennedy supports.

Other ATS reports aligned with this topic include:

April 19, 1775 The beginning of a New Era

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

My hypothesis is this:

IF the Nesara Act of 2000 is indeed a reality, the NESARA organization is making it's move, out of a critical neccessity, to prevent the liquidation of American assets via the chapter 7 reorganization passed by congress under G.W. Bush that is fast approaching a maturity deadline... and that the Restore the Republic movement is a direct production from the NESARA group themselves...

anyone here with more info or related thoughts about this?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So... I would love nothing more to be true... Strongarm tactics however can't be upheld...Lets just say this , if someone had a gun to my head and handed me a pen and said sign this, sure i'll sign it knowing that the minute the armed men left all macho and what not me and my fellow lawmakers would know that nothing could be bindig do to duress... I would then call all my PTB freinds and let them know hat a group of armed thugs just rustled me out of bed all hellbent on some "patriot" this and "patriot" that rhetoric...just sayin that TPTB are a little bit more crafty then being dupped into signing something that could render them powerless here in America... I wish nothing more then the OP to be true. However, not untill I see it (and not on Cnn or a FOX affiliate) I wont beleive it.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've seen it before and I hope it's true.

The Nibiru site had an article that said that there were secret arrests made on politicians and company owners and stuff do to this text.

It was months ago and I haven't heard anything again. It's probably a hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
That whole thing sounds more like a plotline from a Tom Clancy novel than anything real. A lot more information and independent confirmation is going to be required for anybody to believe it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Wow that reads almost exactly like what the provost marshalls I believe are saying in what was released recently. Everything down to the president resigning and all debts zeroed out. Or someone just got a hold of the same old document and posted it as something new... nah! Because I remember the "newer" document didn`t mention bush/cheney but I believe just referred to "the president" and such resigning. Well thats crazy theyve been working on this for 10yrs. And I don`t know about the story of signing the law at gunpoint, they had to know that wouldn`t work unless they continued to coerse them into making it all public and they obviously didn`t do that. I have a small feeling I would probably remember that. Something is definitely up... almost to the point where I wanna say I smell a rat. I guess I`m so used to nobody giving a crap that when I see this now, it makes me wonder if they aren`t just obsessed with this partisan crap and only want this administration out because theyure democrats or because he`s black or something stupid. But like most of you I do hope it`s true I just hope I don`t regret it a year or two from now and end up feeling stupid for believing them just because they threw the word "constitution" around a bit in their message. Plus if they are successful, won`t that just encourage other people to do the same when they find that they aren`t happy with some aspect of the new gov? I guess they`d need all the military and police support that provost supposedly has. Still lots of questions and uncertainty

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here are some links.

www.welcomethelight.com...

human rights enforcements act 2009

All the top nazis are under arrest

OFFICIAL: MONEY SABOTEURS = ECONOMIC TERRORISTS - U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE ALL OFFENDERS

_official_money_saboteurs__economic_terrorists

Nesara The year of jubilee

NESARA SAVES Our World and ENDS Dangerous Actions(pics)

Change is on the horizon

Nesara home page (us)

The links I gave you from the Niburu site provide a lot of info and links to sources. I just picked the ones in English.
The Niburu site is known for posting hoaxes and postings from sect like groups channelings and so on.

On occasion they do hit the spot and the sources they provide backing up Nesara are impressive.

If you like I can post everything but the info in the links above should keep you busy for a while.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm just seriously having a problem with believing that the walls of the Senate, and then the house - were lined with Navy Seals and Delta force Special forces groups who had commandeered those facilities and forced a closed door special session of those governing bodies to get the NESARA Legislation passed...

and then to make an even more outlandish claim that these Navy Seals and Delta Force Commandos went to the White house and pointed a gun at then President Bill Clinton... and coersed his signature on it.

Then they allow the de facto Government to burry it, and continue to exist - rob - murder - and pillage for an additional 10 years?....

Why?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Beats me ! but it's sure is a well written hoax if it is a hoax.
If it's not. Well... I think we are not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I have a problem with that concept as well. At least the part about forcing a Clinton signature. Doesn't the Delta Force and Seal Teams need a presidential authorization/ececutive order to deploy? Doesn't make sense that the president would be under duress to sign it. On the other hand the whole story makes a great disinfo package as well. Have to do more research on it. Thanks.

gj

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At the time they had enough people to force a handful of politicians to do what they wanted, kinda like a mob. They then took 10 years to build a mob big enough to take the entire government. Short step from there to the world. I hope these are the good guys. If they are associated with the Guardians of a Free Republic that lends a bit of creedence to both parties.

Could also explaine why we got a run on the pockets of the american people. Once enacted, all debts reset. So it doesn't matter if we have an african prez or not right now. They are taking all the money now trying to build up to compete with this military backed group, or to hide far enough away from the people once enacted.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
I'm just seriously having a problem with believing that the walls of the Senate, and then the house - were lined with Navy Seals and Delta force Special forces groups who had commandeered those facilities and forced a closed door special session of those governing bodies to get the NESARA Legislation passed...

and then to make an even more outlandish claim that these Navy Seals and Delta Force Commandos went to the White house and pointed a gun at then President Bill Clinton... and coersed his signature on it.

Then they allow the de facto Government to burry it, and continue to exist - rob - murder - and pillage for an additional 10 years?....

Why?

Exactly! This story doesn't make a lick of sense, at all.

Honestly this sounds a lot like the government described in the book "Starship Troopers" where the veterans took over the country and ended democracy. (It's kind of ironic I was actually just watching the film version of that today actually)

The concept is disturbing and seems more like a conservative armchair revolutionary's wet dream rather than anything set in reality.

Do you really think none of the people the special forces pointed their guns at would have said anything? That's completely unrealistic and plays into all sorts of very convenient political goals such as the idea that military equates to power while civil government are cowards and meek.

No one was killed in this? Again this is insane, I know politicians who would have been there and would have rather died for their country's democracy than folded to a military coup!

Most disgusting here is that some of you are cheering this! Military dictation of law, legislation at gunpoint, this is textbook totalitarian fascism! These kind of things happen in third-world hellholes not the richest most powerful nation on earth, because it is straight out morally reprehensible and wrong. Just incredible.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
www.quatloos.com...

[HOAX]National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) Revisited[HOAX]

In short, yes it is too good to be true.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Forget NESARA. It's the beast system.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents as our peers have already revealed the hoax that is nesara, but anytime you read about navy seals or "delta force" doing something like this, you can rest assured that there is a 99% probability it is made up. The men that hold positions within top tier special forces organizations are good at their jobs, and if they were involved you wouldn't be reading about that involvment. Not to mention that this type of action is generally outside their M.O.

new topics

top topics

join