It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I hope the feeling in my stomach is wrong. The BP oil spill is just too distracting. Whether or not our government is responsible for anything, another big disaster or catastrophe right now would have the masses in panic, allowing the government to really do whatever it pleases as everyone worries about other things.

Here's a thought, what if it is disclosure? What if aliens come down to save us under their NWO? Talk about SHTF! (Note : strictly hypothetical).

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
on a side note, i live in Toronto and was wondering how far away i should be from downtown on those days?

thanks for responses!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey everyone look at this guy in contrast with his own avatar.
He must be for real. Can you at least make up my mind?
I couldn't have got past that one. I would have said, Nah, Can't do it. :shk:

It will happen

Thanks for clearing that up. I know for sure I can wash the car.

I think the worst part in all of this is you are prolly going to be really bumbed when you find out you missed again. All you had to know from the beginning is no man will no the day or the hour. It is only possible to know the season. If that were just a part of what makes up your intellect you would have saved yourself all this crap. good luck anyway.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is going to be a perfect example of how people talk about conspiracy theorists shaping everything they've ever heard to fit whatever conspiracy they're fixated on at the time... but here goes...

"This is is the final warning on this site - all further warnings will be given on jackblack12.info. Beware Ardent Sentry. Be alert for Semis bearing the sun icon. Not all federal authorities are involved"

Theory 1- The semis bearing the sun icon, which in the story blow up nukes all over the place could possibly represent oil companies and all of the hubbub over so many leaks lately all over the place. Whether or not there have been more lately than usual doesn't matter, the attention they're getting makes it seem like they're on the rise, a consequence of which could be strict legislation ie: more government control, which is kind of what blackjack is about...

Theory 2- The semis and nukes are just examples of the kind of destruction the sun could bring. If there's any kind of major solar flare/EMP event, the results would be on par with nuclear warfare...

*adjusts tinfoil*

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh MY GOD people received letters by Sony to promote movie about nuclear attack on JUNE 11 2010 That is the trailer...

Notice the timer of the nuclear bomb FRIDAY OCTOBER 21 going to explode on OCTOBER 27.

The movie is called UNTHINKABLE...

" How far would you go to defend your country?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

and how exactly would u know this??

can you list sources?

if u can't then ill just assume your promoting for the movie

shill

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I read it on a post on another forum. The forum had a link and I've seen the trailer.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I would like to add that if you noticed near the end of the video at 4:10 it looks like a missile taking off.

Then at 4:12 and 4:15, Eminem appears to be tracking it as it flys across the sky followed by something crashing an erupting in flames at 4:16.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't think we should be so hasty to call out the OP or any others on making 'predictions' about this potential terror campaign. There would be no discussion if BlackJack, Unthinkable, The Simpsons, The media reports in the ME, missing nukes, and the fact that we here KNOW false flags have been performed before.

My date, based on that bizarre Simpsons episode was thankfully wrong - that doesn't mean this one is or that necessarily this won't happen a week, month or year after the OP's original date. Being wrong is fine, if you're right on the money every time chances are you're in on it and you don't want to be that guy

All the sources for this discussion need to be collated 'just in case'. With 9/11 all the symbolism, the cartoons of the trade centres being hit by planes and the 9 11 references in mainstream entertainment were all discussed 'after the fact'. This is why if we can collate and date stamp all this collective data now, if there is an 'after the fact' we have reams of suggestive evidence that this was construed planned and executed by TPTB.

I'm sure we will see much more nuclear discussion in entertainment and media over the coming weeks. Let's make sure we don't pass it by and at least document any irregularities, symbolism, dates etc... even if it's all wrong we will only ever know if it occurs, at any time. But I for one think it's coming, perhaps overdue and will keep my eyes and ears open for hints. Thanks OP for the thread and research.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Pr0t0]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
June 21-22 would be the Summer Solstice. I think it would cover more than one day as the Sun rises at different times across the globe.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Oh MY GOD people received letters by Sony to promote movie about nuclear attack on JUNE 11 2010 That is the trailer...

Notice the timer of the nuclear bomb FRIDAY OCTOBER 21 going to explode on OCTOBER 27.

The movie is called UNTHINKABLE...

" How far would you go to defend your country?

Good movie actually. You should watch it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

It is. So I did, for the second time earlier today. Not a lot of symbolism to pick up in this movie though. Seems low budget... in the first 10 minutes there's a couple of things in the FBI office. One is a picture on the wall but the copy was poor quality and I couldn't figure out whether it was a Baphomet type devil image or for a second it could have been a cat wearing shades...ahem. There was a US flag which I couldn't make out any stars on. Again could be due to image quality but white was visible enough I should have seen the stars?

Then in the 'undisclosed location' (a high school gym) theres "save western valley high" posters in a lot of scenes and 'Mustangs' which I assume is the football team for said school... I could only find "West Valley High" in Ca. which do have a team called the Mustangs, but not "Western". Not so odd... I imagine they filmed at this school and am trying to verify that.

The bomber grew up in Islamabad, linking to Pakistan... but nothing concrete, and nothing cryptic that I saw - but I'm not the best at 'spot the difference' or memory games so I will have missed a lot. Great movie on a low budget is what I think overall (in the office with the flag and poster there's a name tag "Samuel L Jackson" in one scene behind the cops... editing fail
)

EDIT: for the numerologists. 23 minutes is a strong reference. The telephone number 1-800-555-0199 is frequent. The date for the 'event' is 21st October. 21/10 or 10/21 depending where in the world you are. Any significance you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

It is. So I did, for the second time earlier today. Not a lot of symbolism to pick up in this movie though. Seems low budget... in the first 10 minutes there's a couple of things in the FBI office. One is a picture on the wall but the copy was poor quality and I couldn't figure out whether it was a Baphomet type devil image or for a second it could have been a cat wearing shades...ahem. There was a US flag which I couldn't make out any stars on. Again could be due to image quality but white was visible enough I should have seen the stars?

Then in the 'undisclosed location' (a high school gym) theres "save western valley high" posters in a lot of scenes and 'Mustangs' which I assume is the football team for said school... I could only find "West Valley High" in Ca. which do have a team called the Mustangs, but not "Western". Not so odd... I imagine they filmed at this school and am trying to verify that.

The bomber grew up in Islamabad, linking to Pakistan... but nothing concrete, and nothing cryptic that I saw - but I'm not the best at 'spot the difference' or memory games so I will have missed a lot. Great movie on a low budget is what I think overall (in the office with the flag and poster there's a name tag "Samuel L Jackson" in one scene behind the cops... editing fail
)

EDIT: for the numerologists. 23 minutes is a strong reference. The telephone number 1-800-555-0199 is frequent. The date for the 'event' is 21st October. 21/10 or 10/21 depending where in the world you are. Any significance you think?

The ending kinda gives me the message of "no matter what you do it's still gonna happen". other than that I didnt really pick up much else than what you stated. The pure stupidity in which the people in charge of the case handled it was laughable and I hope to god it really wouldnt be that way if it did happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

The bomber grew up in Islamabad, linking to Pakistan... but nothing concrete, and nothing cryptic that I saw - but I'm not the best at 'spot the difference' or memory games so I will have missed a lot.

So basically, the culprit in the movie is a lone gunman and is a person of Pakistani origin. Now that has a resemblance to the following:

NY bomb suspect said to admit plot, Pakistan training

Clinton warns Pakistan of terror 'consequences'

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Another doomsday prediction? Has anyone actually got one right?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If 21 is important to the NWO numerologists, isn't it likely that a bomb/incident will occur to a city on the 21st parallel? If this si the case, then the prime target is MECCA, the hOly City of Islam. Now just think of the consequences of several million Islamic pilgrims being vapourised along with their Holiest city...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthOut25
Another doomsday prediction? Has anyone actually got one right?

How about this one?

False Flag on April 19, 2010?

The causes for the GoM disaster are still a bit unclear. Nevertheless, the tragedy indeed happened on April 20 2010.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And here is another strange coincidence:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is something to pay attention to. as of now there are a few missing police uniforms from the toronto police. this leading up to the g20. toronto is on the black jack list of cities to get hit. g20 will be a few days off of the 21st but still close enough to keep an eye on.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join