It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Originally posted by Zagari
WARNING: They hid the date. It all will happen on JUNE 11 2010!!!

The whole date makes 6/23 that is June 23 2010!!!!

RED ALERT!!!

So what is it?
line one or line two?

Line one. It will probably happen on June 11 2010.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I celebrate pagan holidays, myself, being a solo wiccan. Strange that they would pick Litha, although it IS the longest day of summer.

Back in the old days..this is when they would celebrate by holding hands and leaping over bonfires. What a fun day

LITHA(circa June 21)
(Midsummer, Summer Solstice, June 20-23, dependent on actual astronomical event)
Held on the longest day of the year, the Solstice is the celebration of light's triumph over darkness and that of the bountiful beauty that light brings into life.
Flowers are common in the circle, roses and bright cheerful wildflowers are upon the altar and usually worn by all.
It is the changing point of the year, and the celebration of the spiral dance of the year is common among Wiccans. It a celebration with much joy, and much feasting.
Many wiccans will attire themselves in bright colors and equally bright adornments of flowers. Litha's usual food fare may include honeycakes or cornbread
. Litha is not celebrated by all sects nor in the same way.
In the past, bonfires were leapt to encourage fertility, purification, health and love. Midsummer is a classic time for magick of all kinds.
LINK

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumshoe
Just stopping by right now and read this thread. The scary thing is, something major DID happen on April 19-20. The Gulf Oil Disaster...

Yes that's the oversized elephant in the room! It could easily been a staged event. What are they stealing now?

And yummy freelunch it makes perfect sense to use the date they consider themselves the light, that's what's sickening.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As soon as I posted my June 11 2010 date for Blackjack on Godlike Production forum someone closed the entire database down.
There was also a very popular topic about Jewish people leaving New York now.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Many here have heard of William C Cooper....of "Behold A Palehorse" fame. In the book, Mr.Cooper keeps reiterating the point.." It's not what you believe, it's what they believe that matters."

As such, wether you believe in God, Satan,spiritual matters, pagan worship...whatever, it is obviously what they, the Illuminati/ Bilderbergers/ NWO, believe. That is why they choose and we keep seeing certain mystical/mythical dates...numerology... symbolism.

One of the best authorities on star charts, lunar/solar phases, dates and how they tie together with certain key events is Richard Hoagland. It would be interesting to see the upcoming zodiac and constellation positions as related to dates and red flag events...or do some research that matched certain events...Oklahoma Bombing, 911, Iraq invasion, Obama election, Gulf Oil Pipe disaster and the position of say Osiris or Mars or Orion.

Either way, dates like June 21...the summer solstice...are significant and I will be watching.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WOW this post caught my attention mainly because of the 6-21 date which falls right on my birthday. And thinking back on a weird 621 reference i thought of this video. Man o man the neverending Coincidence(s). Think about the words and the footage of this song, makes me wonder from the first time I saw it and even more now

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NO-USE

Wow, what a find. Watched the whole video, not for the easily offended, and they show that 621 constantly throughout the video, not subliminal at all, just in your face. The whole video seems to be the illuminati speaking.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
reply to post by Ahmose

and the 2010 counter was on the spoof sites if I remember correctly.

Oh and if anything I said is going to be used as arguement fodder remember this; It has been almost a year ago and I dont want to go back over that abominable thread again.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by Reneau]

actually the counter was originally one the ONLY *real* site...meaning admittedly done by justin williams. though i don't know that that necessarily means its all a hoax...time will tell.
but i wanted to clarify that the counter was not on a spoof site...it was on a related site to the original blackjack comic.

and you are not being asked to go over anything at all, reneau. :/

i think that it is not illogical, irrational, or even beating a dead horse for those of us discussing this date because the counter AND the comic indicated THIS year and so it would make much more sense to be concerned this year than last year.

another thing that it makes me think is "they" hyped this last year and now the vast majority of people will think its BS and a joke...and it may be...but do you see where i'm going with this?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by NO-USE

Wow, what a find. Watched the whole video, not for the easily offended, and they show that 621 constantly throughout the video, not subliminal at all, just in your face. The whole video seems to be the illuminati speaking.

what gets me is the end...
and some of the lyrics throughout are alarming...considering the possible cryptic subject matter...**oh the line that freaked me out: "i know what they don't wanna tell you..."
then of course the blatant 621 with the statement that he will "get in his spaceship and leave earth." and then earth is completely engulfed in flames.

yikes.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I celebrate pagan holidays, myself, being a solo wiccan. Strange that they would pick Litha, although it IS the longest day of summer.

Back in the old days..this is when they would celebrate by holding hands and leaping over bonfires. What a fun day

LITHA
Held on the longest day of the year, the Solstice is the celebration of light's triumph over darkness and that of the bountiful beauty that light brings into life.

It seems perfectly logical to me,

"light triumphs over darkness"

they are the ILLUMINATI the "illuminated ones", and when this event occurs it will be their triumph over the "darkness" (ignorance, stupidity, weakness) of the sheep!!!

idk about holding hands but i will be leaping over bonfires

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I know thats the first double take when I heard it too. Then to be followed by hope your heaven sent and hell proof. I waited to see what was gonna be in that video and the 621 door just stuck cause it was weird. Also at 2:38 for just a second a sign on the screen says "listen to lil wayne" as he is saying "and leave earth ...."

[edit on 6-6-2010 by NO-USE]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by NO-USE]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok...I do remember the OBJ thread from last year, and if I recall correctly in the original thread there was definitely some debate and contention about wether the date counter was for last year or this year, and many people believed it had an extra year on the countdown which seemed confirmed to some when nothing happened.

Also, it WAS originally Gordon Brown in it as the PM. A few months later...cant exactly remember when, I think last fall...someone posted up a follow up thread or an update that they had noticed someone had made a change to the original OBJ and it was switched to David Cameron as PM.

It was definitely way before the election in the UK this year and Cameron taking the PM position.

There are still a lot of things about that Blackjack thread that led to strange dead ends. Main one being...there was a lot of work and effort put into it, but no purpose has yet been established.

Guess if this month passes by without incident I will finally be able to drive OBJ from my mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Illinois,Chicago,Alabama,Newyork are the possible targets. Chicago,Illinois has a higher chance of getting attacked if this scenario happens. It is very sad if they show these so blatantly and proceed to kill innocent people. Keep an eye on Chicago. I hope we are wrong and people wont get killed.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
why is this in genreal conspiracies and not predictions???

June 21st or June 22nd

hmmmmm?

goldbug reckons june 23rd

why have you 2 threads on this crap

he has two threads on it as well

are you guys kids of the people who own this site. i ask because yous get away with double threads on the same subject.

why do kids get summer holidays

I think the whole phropecies and predictions should be moved to BTS. the whole end of the world prediction crap has just got completely outta hand.

Could the mods hold a survey to see if we can shift this crap to BTS?????

Anyone agree?????

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NO-USE

your prediction in video for 6 -21

21st june

Satan reveals himself

6 x 6 x 6 = 216 this is the 21st of the sixth

its so obvious

whoooooooo

scared now r ya

repent , the end is near, repent

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

What problem do you have? If you don't like a topic don't post on it. Is really that simple.
If this prediction is really going to happen you will think differently.
In fact the predicted April 20 2010 event actually happened.
Wake up.

Better be prepared and warned than be afraid when " the shtf " happens.

All you guys that have problems with predictions should do better your research before to even try to post something that doesn't contributes to the topic.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by JohnySeagull

What problem do you have? If you don't like a topic don't post on it. Is really that simple.
If this prediction is really going to happen you will think differently.
In fact the predicted April 20 2010 event actually happened.
Wake up.

Better be prepared and warned than be afraid when " the shtf " happens.

All you guys that have problems with predictions should do better your research before to even try to post something that doesn't contributes to the topic.

Please tell me what the prediction was and when. I know what happened but want more info.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NO-USE

Way to do your own research. All you have to do is search April 20th on the forum search my friend. If what I read is correct, guy is referring to the Oil spill that occurred on that date. =P

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Simply J]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hell,I'm in NY for the summer internship =/ hopefully nothing bad will go down on that date. On the 21st, I have a flight to Itasca, IL. If something does happen, I will hopefully dodge it just in time.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
why is this in genreal conspiracies and not predictions???

June 21st or June 22nd

hmmmmm?

goldbug reckons june 23rd

why have you 2 threads on this crap

he has two threads on it as well

are you guys kids of the people who own this site. i ask because yous get away with double threads on the same subject.

why do kids get summer holidays

I think the whole phropecies and predictions should be moved to BTS. the whole end of the world prediction crap has just got completely outta hand.

Could the mods hold a survey to see if we can shift this crap to BTS?????

Anyone agree?????

nope.
apparently not.

dont like it..
dont participate.
simple really, yeah?

I also really feel that something of significance is going to happen this month. And the whole world will see it.

we'll see.

if not.. cool..
if so.. cool to.
The Universe doesnt make mistakes.
If this happens, it's for a very good reason..
Even if we dont understand it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join