It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So much gloating that you are all so smart and would never believe a prediction thread! big applause for you all! I bow down to you!
This could be or have been right or could have been wrong, we hoped it was wrong, but you have to go and tell everyone how dumb they are for believing something could have been possible. Nice, I've never liked people that take credit for something that they had nothing to do with one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The plot thickens,

"It was only a matter of time before "inclement weather" tested the BP falling knifers. Provisionally titled Tropical Storm Alex (currently disturbance 93L), the first tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, is now expected to enter the GoM area as soon as next week..."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
CONFIRMED BY ME:

June 21st was NOT doomsday.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I am not calling anyone dumb, i don’t think anyone is and we made this agreement in good faith before today. There is still time for something to happen and if it does then i will have to eat my own poop. Surly it’s just as ok for me to believe it won’t happen as it is for you to have believed that it would happen. And what did you have to do with it? none of us are taking credit for something that didn’t happen just pointing out that he was wrong, this time, he may one day get something right.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OP, you must feel silly and humiliated? No doomsday on the 21st as you originally said, well, there is still 10 hours left for your second date, but somehow i doubt it will be anything different.

If i may ask you, what is the motivation behind creating threads like this? Do you honestly enjoy being laughed upn by the majority of the members here, or do you just not care about it due to the satisfaction you get from seeing some poor soul actually believing in you from time to time?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Now whilst I agree with you, you have just made my last post look like utter rubbish. Please can we try to be nice?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So I guess today you will be changing your dates to the 23 and 24 and if it happens what you going to do nothing.

Your just a Fearmonger

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd highly recommend checking out 'State of Fear' by Mike Crichton.

He purports a scenario where a shadow eco-terrorist/government cooperative enact simultaneous false-flag ecological events [GoM Spill] in order to facilitate the acceptance and adoption of the radical green agenda to the benefit of a corporatist state.

Its basically an open secret that the congress and president will use the oil spill to finish cap and trade. Which, along with health-care, rounds out the progressive-fascist dictatorship.

"...Provisionally titled Tropical Storm Alex (currently disturbance 93L), the first tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, is now expected to enter the GoM area as soon as next week..."

+ Corexit [manufactured by NALCO]

Recall the massive oil field fires during Gulf War I.

“The oil field fires caused immense amounts of smoke and an oil rain or mist. The fires generated plumes of smoke that dropped to ground level during air inversions and still winds. Troop reports of battlefield operations in conditions of heavy smoke and petroleum rain verify the severity of the actual exposures to the oil field fires” (www.penfield-gill.com...)

The nature of the gulf spill is obviously different than millions of gallons of combusting crude, but pay careful attention to this CDC paper:

“A study was also done on the 11 ACR (Armorer Calvary Regiment) that deployed to the Persian Gulf on June 10, 1991 and returned to its Germany base on September 20, 1991. The 11 ACR was stationed 30 to 80 miles from the oil field fires during a time of high winds (Shamel winds) that dispersed the smoke plume from the fires and at a time 40% of the oil fires had been extinguished. The exposure of the 11 ACR to the oil fires would not be comparable to the combat troops in ODS. With a much more limited exposure to the oil fires, the 11 ACR reported major symptoms while in Kuwait of fatigue, burning eyes, eye irritation, trouble breathing, nose and throat irritation, and skin rashes. These symptoms have also been reported by ill Gulf War veterans” (www.penfield-gill.com...).

“Both smoke and petroleum as found in the Kuwait oil fires are known to be highly carcinogenic and toxic” (www.penfield-gill.com...).

The paper proposes a correlation between the oil fires/rain/mist and gulf war syndrome. [Ed: The presence of depleted uranium is also suspected in the etiology of GWS. The hazards of DU come from its chemical toxicity rather than radioactivity. When introduced into the water/food supply I’d suspect effects would be noticeable, yet the average GI did not regularly interact with DU (to my knowledge). Rifles are typically not loaded with DU rounds. The cannons on A-10s, tank/artillery shells, armor contained DU, yet is seems exposure to oil rain/mist is the common denominator. Corrections to this welcome.]

[Note: Ignore the wikipedia entry on 'State of Fear' by Mike Crichton. The wiki gnomes have gotten to it and made sure his infidelity to the AGW is well noted]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Does anyone have dibs on the 24th? If it's not available, put me down for the 25th.

Who's keeping track of the Doomsday dates anyway? I'll also take October 31st also. That's a good one.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It really makes me laugh. So this is meant to be the start of the new world order? By destroying all major cities of the world and making them inhabitable for hundreds of years?

So whats the Illuminati going to control then? Fields? Deserts?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
Even if somthing happened unless it is in your face we would not know right away if ever.

I'M pretty sure people would know INSTANTLY if a nuclear bomb has gone off. And even if it happened in another country it would be world wide news in about 2 mins flat.

Don't get caught up in yet another of the OP's doomsday predictions. He/she has made tons of them. Talk about a doommongerer......

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by robbinsj
Even if somthing happened unless it is in your face we would not know right away if ever.

I'M pretty sure people would know INSTANTLY if a nuclear bomb has gone off. And even if it happened in another country it would be world wide news in about 2 mins flat.

Don't get caught up in yet another of the OP's doomsday predictions. He/she has made tons of them. Talk about a doommongerer......

Yes but not only do we not know the date we dont know what is to happen, Think they assume a bomb.

Anyone catch this www.examiner.com... aze-new-pictures

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

The link says the article is currently being published? Did you travel through time or summat!! lol

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The link says the article is currently being published? Did you travel through time or summat!! lol

I will not reveal my secrites. heheh j/k

Heres another major event:

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Just tried it also...
We must face a time-traveler agent !

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if it's a bomb or something else, it won't happen.

Cant believe people think that if this scenario or any other prediction were to happen, do you think we would honestly know about it before hand?

I'm mean really?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It doesn't really matter if it's a bomb or something else, it won't happen.

Cant believe people think that if this scenario or any other prediction were to happen, do you think we would honestly know about it before hand?

I'm mean really?

I am not a religious man but I do think the bible said it best. "The end will come like a thief in the night" Think that means no one will know when.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Even if a thief entered my house at night, my dog would bark to alert me and also try to defend me. Although we never know when a thief may strike, there may still be warnings (like my dog barking) to advise us of imminent danger.

I'm not sure if there is a big cane corso defending planet Earth and humanity, though.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It really makes me laugh. So this is meant to be the start of the new world order? By destroying all major cities of the world and making them inhabitable for hundreds of years?

So whats the Illuminati going to control then? Fields? Deserts?

It seems they have done just that in the past. There does seem to be a point where too many humans is not a good thing for TPTB.

The fact that people are not that comfortable about believing what they are told to believe, causes them to think outside of controled thinking.

Questioning all things and understanding them before creating a decree about what goes on around here, is mandatory.

The other thing I got from reading ancient Indian records is that we have been at this point in our ancient past also and humans are still around. Humans seem to have a way of surviving.

Now, if I told you who I believe TPTB to be, you would not believe it. But, if you could have my experiences, you might just question why you believe what you do and change your very core beliefs.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Could you expand on your experiences then please? Who do you think are TPTB? And when has this happened before?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join