It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed By Me: June 21st or June 22nd = Doomsday (Operation BlackJack is real)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Just sat at work watching all the mushroom clouds going off around the world and the total armageddon.

Oh wait its a normal boring tuesday. Same last year, same this year, same next year.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
Just sat at work watching all the mushroom clouds going off around the world and the total armageddon.

Oh wait its a normal boring tuesday. Same last year, same this year, same next year.

date was supposed to be the 22nd, and a lot of crazy things happened monday, most notably the mock attacks on military bases, still havent heard much about what was really going on.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
it's 12:51 am in germany right now.

everything seems normal here.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
22nd is upon us and still nothing.

Maybe its just too early. I guess I'll just wait till tomorrow and watch HLN early in the morning.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
ya but i think today is just the preperation for the attack. it may be that the attack goes off on the 23rd.
6/23/10
6+2+3+10=21 =BLACKJACK

so any buildings with "maintanance" guys showin up to "repair" the heating/cooling systems on the roofs today... u better post and let us kno what city or better yet what building you work in!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm quite disappointed, I put my washing out on the line, expecting a bright white flash on the horizon to dry them in an instant. Instead, I'm just going to have to rely on the the nice sunny weather we are having to get it dry. At least the met office got their prediction right.

I shall now patiently await the OP's explanation as to why nothing has happened today.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
lol i think it's about time to call shenanigans. 8:17AM here in NYC. I'm pretty sure the nuke detonated by then in the blackjack slideshow but hey the day is young.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I wonder what people who "prepared" are doing now. unpack and go back to work? or have they already killed themselves?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
DOH!!!

Gonna have to drink all that emergency beer now.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Think Ill wait out the week before I judge. Either way we will never know if anything was in the works or not.

Even if somthing happened unless it is in your face we would not know right away if ever.

What if they released somthing into the drinking water last night or some other soft kill method. You would not know for days or weeks.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What the hell is this?
The message said the 23rd...Not 21st or 22nd

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

please explain how it would be possible to release something in the drinking water simultaneously. how would you manage that?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wait...

Today is the apocalypse and nobody bothered to even send me a freaking text message about it???

Oh this is so typical.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
All the right evidence seemed to be there but thankfully nothing happened. I was about 80% certain something would happen. Not as outlined as I thought it was pure deception, but SOMETHING.
Gem_Man

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well almost the 23rd here

Wrong yet again doomsday...please give up on these predictions!!! On the other hadn, you may one day be right judging by the number of these "doomsday" predictions you make

Also, to the people that believed him

You shouldve checked his thread history, he's made a few of these, and none have happened

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oz.. don't forget that all doomsday threads are calculated on American time.

IRM

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The one truth about doomsday? Someday if people just keep posting, someone will get it right. But I have to ask, what do you win?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I *do* like blackjack cherry ice cream...

yum. 2nd |

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
next thing you know operation black will be on on march 2, 2099. 3+2+9+9=21 BLACKJACK....

i think i am becoming a prophet...

oh what how about december 21, 2012 @ 1 AM eastern standard time

1+2+2+1+2+0+12+1 = 21 BLACKJACK!!!

no it is coming to me NOW i see the date june 23, 1910

6+2+3+10=21...bLACKJACK ... oh no the NWO is a hundred years old and already run our lives we figured it out too late!!!!!

im sorry to mock i just think its funny

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Just posting to ask what time you’re going to admit that you’re full off poop?

This helps to answerer my question on my own thread asking if any prophecy on ATS has ever came true. It can be found hear would really like an answerer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join