It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Guardians of a Free Republic" made CNN???... I smell a very big false flag.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I didn't realize that this actually made the mainstream news.

I was doing a search for V for Vendetta on youtube, and I can't believe what I found... Those letters sent the government made CNN News??? How did I miss this???

Something is now officially very wrong with this... And I smell a false flag in the making with all this talk of militias, and now these letters sent to State Governors.

Could the next false flag possibly be blamed on militias?

Is this the work of TPTB so they have an excuse to make every man, woman, and child a potential terror suspect? (and gain the Sheep's support of even more civil liberties stripped away)

Yep... I figured it out.

The next false flag will be blamed on people that are not too happy with the government, thus taking away our freedom of speech to be critical of it.

That's why Sean Hannity was nice enough to remind us about Timothy McVeigh. Because we are all going to be potentially as dangerous as he was. (or allegedly was, OKC was inside job too.)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
You need to visit the other Threads about this, there are about three now.

They did not tell the Govs to step down actually what they said was They need to start following the rules of the constitution and be sworn to it.
If they refuse then they must step down.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There are some really big threads already in place here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I think the posting of the third video was silly, it has nothing to do with the Hutaree.

They have plenty of their own behind the scenes things going on without adding to that.

Mods should close the thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
You need to visit the other Threads about this, there are about three now.

They did not tell the Govs to step down actually what they said was They need to start following the rules of the constitution and be sworn to it.
If they refuse then they must step down.

Well one thread is over 580 replies... I don't have that kind of time to read through all the replies (I don't really like huge threads)

But, I would like this thread to focus on the possibility that this could be the work of TPTB themselves.

I've never underestimated the power of the dark side once I realized they pulled off 9/11... So now I'm wondering if they will use the Tea Party, Truth Movement, and other Activists as the next "Bin Laden"

and now that I've pondered about what I've seen in the MSM the past few months... It's becoming clear to me they they are psychologically preparing the masses for a war against the "Patriots" themselves.

Oh and BTW... I've never underestimated the power of American Ignorance either... The Power of the Sheep.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It could be a possible attempt to derail the cc2009 movement, which is to take place April 19th, with a hand delivery of The Articles of Freedom in all 50 states.

cc2009.us...

Other than that, they must already have the names and information of the people involved, as they warned the governors days in advance the letters were coming. I feel nearly certain these people are on watch lists far before these letters were wriiten, let alone, since. They have.. "history".

They could well have gotten the membership database via the Patriot Act, and no one would be any the wiser to it, too.

Hope no one important signed up that expected to remain secret, or stands to loose anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why not hear it from the horse's mouth instead of just the Media ?

And here is theyr Web site..
GotfR

Well, as I have understood this, the Guardians have done this in a legal manner thru the court system, they have judges and stuff in all the states on their side, As I Understands it as of now..

Rather believing the MSM, listen to them..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't think many of you people understand.

I really don't think you guys understand.

If CNN carries the story.... watch out.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yes, and like the Hutaree clip, the news reporter said it was Sealed Warrents, how can the MSM know what the charges are ? Isnt sealed warrents supposed to protect the children involved and stuff like that ?

I think the Hutaree arrests is another Govt. rape of freedoms, what I have seen is that MSM is the only one saiyng they were planing on harming Cops etc. Is it illegal to stock up on food and ammo ? or train with weapons ?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

How could it be a False Flag when CNN is trying to connect this movement to the Fringe Group of Crazy Christian Militia who wanted to blow up cops? If this were a false flag op, they would not be trying to spin it so much. think about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

How could it be a False Flag when CNN is trying to connect this movement to the Fringe Group of Crazy Christian Militia who wanted to blow up cops? If this were a false flag op, they would not be trying to spin it so much. think about it.

No you think about it...

TPTB = ???????

They do want America divided... we all know this.

America is about to be divided.

Divide and Conquer.

out of chaos comes order.

Besides... the war on terror was suppose to be about Muslims.... Now it's about you.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I found some more Vids regarding this..

Here is an intresting Quote from a you tube Vid :
(Q = Question A=Answere from Vid Uploader.

Qscutter4christ Can you help me understand, what lawful or legal stand is the Restore America group using to say that the governors will be put out of office if they don't take the oath?

I have been hearing about the letters, but have yet to find what makes the claim legal.

Just trying to understand.
Thanks for any info you can share or direct me to. 19 hours ago

A antibrainwash (uploader) @scutter4christ Governors must take a valid oath to the de jure (lawful) constitution or they will be removed from office by the military as per our orders.
De facto = Legal (anything the fradulent courts do) means "In Fact" - which means "they've got the guns but no law behind them"
De Jure = Lawful - Constitutional - In line with NATURAL law.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I initially posted this to the wrong discussion, it was meant for here. I'm new.

I have to agree with this individual, what or who is really behind this, these so called letters mailed to 30 Governors by a group that basically just came into existence. I mention that only because I did a whois lookup on the domain names:
Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: GUARDIANSOFTHEFREEREPUBLICS.COM
Created on: 05-FEB-10
Expires on: 05-FEB-11
Last Updated on: 06-FEB-10

As well Gotfr.com is the same, both sites just came out of nowhere, is there really a threat from this so called group, or is it another conspired attempt at terrorism to stir up the nation.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

well, when a militia group threatens people with automatic weapons and homemade bombs, they might be a news item. why is this stuff so hard to understand??

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the number of active existing threads found here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join