It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hutaree leader loved war games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Hutaree leader loved war games

www.detnews.com

David Stone Sr. loved to hunt, loved to play games -- and loved his toy soldiers long after the age when most teenagers have moved on to cars and girls.

"All he ever wanted to do was play with his G.I. Joes," said his older brother Randall Stone, 48, of Texas. "It was like, 'Dude, it's time to grow up.' "

David Stone, 45, of Clayton is accused of masterminding a plot to kill a Hudson cop in hopes of spurring a larger battle with government forces. Dozens of weapons, explosives, thousands
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

David Stone Sr. loved to play with G.I. Joe toy figurines as a child, and still did to the day he was arrested by the feds.

I mean, this guy must be a kidult! Stone should have passed his G.I. Joe toys to his grandsons or grandnephews by now.

www.detnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

kidult

That word describes so many people, these days..

But on a related note, gi joes are awesome.. I still remember having the big tank with a trunk full of GI joes as a kid.. that thing was awesome.

When I got my first BB gun I used the soldiers as targets.. I knew I had gotten really good when I was able to shoot, and hit, the one that was in the prone position.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Oh, I was getting ready to see Call Of Duty get the blame...ah well. Damn them G.I Joe's! The stupid lawyers are coming, I hear em'!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I like wars games,

i also like chess

i also like Real time strategy games like halo wars.(example)

Yea we like things...

doesn't make us monsters though.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
They will use anything to demonize this group while the fire is still hot. There is a push against the american populace, and if the worst thing they have against this guy is he plays with dolls

I would hate to see what they pull up on any one of us if we were in the same situation.

new topics

top topics

join