Aids/H.I.V. is a hoax ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1011
I certainly get hammered by 'Muckster' just because of having viewpoints which agree with the title of this thread.

Sorry, i didn’t mean to be rude or abrasive but this is a subject that is close to my heart. I have known two people who have died because of AIDS and I also have a friend who is living with HIV (Including her young child)

So please understand why it is so frustrating for me when someone comes along and says it a hoax but offers very little proof other than their own hunches, some easily refutable claims, and books that use pseudo science to make wild claims. The vast majority of the scientific and medical community know that HIV is very real, as do the people who live with this illness.

The opening post was not making claims. What the OP was saying is “look what I found, please discuss” regarding some video footage.

I may have been a little antagonistic with my reply, and for that I sincerely apologise, however my points are valid.

Peace
edit on 5-8-2011 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah well, no fine. My points are also valid. One just has to agree to disagree. I also wasn't born yesterday. People with different, radical viewpoints must learn to accept that response. One must also remember that the love of money is the root of all evil.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Aquarius1011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Many people supposedly died of Aids were drug addicts. What does that tell you?

It tells me that people who share needles stand a high chance of passing on virus's that are carried in the blood.

It tells me that the drugs is what killed them.

Another book is "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Peter H Duesberg.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Aquarius1011 because: Add info.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thast selfish Aids and H.I.V is not a hoax it is real thing and many people have died becasue of it

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Just like many people have died from September 11, and its consequences, which was a hoax or inside-job.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Still another book is "What if everything you thought you knew about Aids was wrong?" by Christine Maggiore.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I just watched this video documentary
House of numbers
youtu.be...

Uncensored.
So this was a fraud with genocid consequences that will be
brought to justice very soon! Depopulation agenda in Africa and South
America right now!
edit on 9-11-2012 by Galactic because: Typo

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Ask an AIDS sufferer if its a hoax. I do think it's likely that it was engineered in a lab but to refute the condition's existence itself is lunacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join