Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Aids/H.I.V. is a hoax ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well,being HIV positive DOES NOT mean it will become so serious that it will become the classification of AIDS.

There are MANY people who are HIV positive and have been for over 20+ years and still are not classified as having AIDS.

Today there are many treatment plans that one be on that will allow a person to live a long and productive life.

The drug Atripla is considered a wonder drug for most people taking the necessary treatment drugs.

Doctors consider HIV today as being similar to having diabetes.

It is controllable and a person CAN live with it.

I should know I am very close to a person who HAS lived being HIV positive for 25 years and still is not classified as having AIDS.

His health issues now are age related and not related to being HIV positive.

He works full time in a labor intensive occupation and works circles around
"normal" people.

Of course they don't know he is HIV positive.

He hears them talking ignorance about AIDS and HIV and always laughs and tells them,"You guys are so ignorant of the condition you wouldn't know a person with HIV if you were talking to one".

They still don't have a clue he is talking about himself.

I should know what my friend is talking about.

I see him every day.

When I look in the mirror.

"Deny Ignorance".

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Well for starters every de-bunk is wonderful.
Preferably with some evidence along with it.

Don't get me wrong the links are not making me a believer but they sure do make me questioning.

I mean what if it's true and I get aids in the future. I'd like to be informed

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Often just putting them on a good diet with a good lifestyle puts weight on there bones before we start with the meds. However the meds are required to raise there CD4 count and return them to living with HIV out of the AIDS stage.

So you're not actually curing them, you're just managing the disease?

At least this is what I am getting. There is still no viable cure. However, the means to manage the disease has gotten much better through Medical Advancements. Am I correct in presuming so?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Well for starters I'm glad you are doing wel and I wish you all the best for the future.

It's always good to hear when a worst case scenario is countered with a debunk.

Live long and healthy.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Dear Sinter Klaas

Your next thread needs to be about why the guy is lying.

Also I am no particular friend of BIG PHARMASY but for sure the treatments that we give here work and I have just been watching the kids in the swimming pool. One at least was six months ago so ill he couldn’t eat. Untreated he would have been dead with in weeks of his arrival here.

Now seriously tell me how I can advertise the plight of these kids to raze 24,000USD a month. That works out to 20USD from 1200 people a month.

We need that because we are at present being let down by two foundations in Europe.

What I can say about this orphanage here is it costs 64,000USD a month to run and the admin costs are only about 625USD a month.

The Founder and Director is an Italian Priest and the whole place is run on European standards.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Dear UberL33t

No this is the confusion that arises.

We Cure AIDS.

No one can CURE HIV.

You really have to keep that fixed when reading these things.

So when you see the head line “CURE FOR AIDS FOUND” treat it for what it deserves a lode of CRAP.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

In which country is the orpanage where you are treating those kids ?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
hey ummmm theres no cure for the common cold so how would they even manage to workout a cure to something as complex as aids. Seems to me that the conspiracy stuff is getting out of hand due to anti american sentiment from liberals who hate america.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thank you OP for sharing these videos. S&F!

I certainly find medical subjects like this one entertaining, especially since I am a big believer that many cures for serious diseases/illnesses are available but not made public because Big-Pharm wouldn't make money off of them. There is big money to be made off the cure, obviously.

It would appear that the masses who have responded to your thread are not open to the possibility that "this might" be true, yet they beat you up for innocently sharing these videos with our community. People should learn to be grateful and respectful toward individuals like you for taking your time to bring this to our attention (whether it's true or false).

It should be our job to debunk it and/or research deeper into this and other related topic. However, most just like to spit their gibberish, talk smack and move on. That is one of the main reasons I rarely post here; too much $hizznit going around and no gratuity.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

I share your opinion for the full 100 %

It's a shame people can't even show a little respect.

Thanks !

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've walked this earth the last 24 years with HIV. The medications will kill me before the disease and of course, I'm suffering the ravages of the natural aging process as well. It really does suck, but Aids is quite real.

My first partner died an awful death in 1996. He ended up dying...lungs fillled with fluid. Diagnosis......Aids. No T-cells, no immune system. He died at home and I will never forget the tragedy. I hit the morphine button every time the unit would allow me to hasten his death.

The saddest part of all, he was a brilliant scientist and inventor. He worked at Los Alamos, Westinghouse and SAIC. He died at the age of 32.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Sad. Please believe me, I did not post this thread to hurt people with.

It sounds your friend died from a pneumonia. Easy catch when there is no immune system to protect you.

What the overall info tells me is not that people don't get sick. It tells that there is a conspiracy in the way the are diagnosed as such and the meds have a different purpose.

I don't know. I think it's to important just to ignore it all together.

Thanks for posting. If you don't mind telling about it.
May I ask how you are doing and what you do to stay healthy ? Including the amount of prescription drugs you take ?

Ánd.
Does it bother you that stuf like this gets posted ?

Pleasse don't feel obligated to answer.

Live long and healthy I wish you all the best.

Sincerely yours SK

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Sad. Please believe me, I did not post this thread to hurt people with.

It sounds your friend died from a pneumonia. Easy catch when there is no immune system to protect you.

What the overall info tells me is not that people don't get sick. It tells that there is a conspiracy in the way the are diagnosed as such and the meds have a different purpose.

I don't know. I think it's to important just to ignore it all together.

Thanks for posting. If you don't mind telling about it.
May I ask how you are doing and what you do to stay healthy ? Including the amount of prescription drugs you take ?

Ánd.
Does it bother you that stuf like this gets posted ?

Pleasse don't feel obligated to answer.

Live long and healthy I wish you all the best.

Sincerely yours SK

Rarely ever do I get rattled by other peoples opinions or lack of information. I'm not offended. This is a conspiracy website afterall.

How do I stay healthy.......hmmm.....drink, smoke and live like your gonna die tomorrow. I really can't answer that question. I worked out most of my life and I have the best insurance in the world. Luck of the draw I guess.

The meds have caused me severe osteoporsis, nausuea, fatigue, headaches, hypertryglicerides. Have about 300 T-Cells. Not a lot of energy. And naturally after dealing with any disease you suffer from depression and anxiety.

But, I do not make HIV the main focus of my life. I have retired early....so life is great. I do what I want to do and when. We all die at some point. I'll keep my head up til then.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Then you are a lucky man.
I know only one person who takes the med's and one who says he doen't care.
My friend taking the med's exercises 4 hours a day. He says he does it because the med's cause fatique and some other minor problems.

The other guy I don't really know that well but he says he was diagnosed with H.I.V. about 10 years ago. He does not take any med's and he's exept for his bald head perfectly healthy.

I think that's strange. I'm not a doctor so what do I know.

Edit.
I like your style. Living like it's your last day.
It'could be reality for a lot of people . Instead their wasting there time on ATS.

Thanks for posting

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

ATS has been a really great coping mechanism for me. Totally entertaining and informative. Helps me maintain my mental accuity. Especially on the down days.

There are quite a few sharp people here. In particular, Speaker of the truth, Keeper, etc. They are always sharp and informed.

Me, not so keene. I'm usually high off my pain medication and end up laughing at myself for my silly posts. Sometimes I cringe. But its all good! ATS....definitely not a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
[
I presume you mean the loved ones of the people, more so, the individual themselves that couldn't afford said treatment? Sad really.

It is sad, I never said it wasn't. There is treatment like I stated before, however you need the $$$ to support yourself. But that goes for EVERYTHING in life. We live for the dollar bill.

So save your money, because you never know wtf can happen to you (health wise) tomorrow.

Edit, if you live in the US, well I don't know what to tell you. Your health-care is up in the air.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Find out about those who were diagnosed with 'HIV' and then decided to take no drugs or follow any of the traditional treatment plans. Instead, they decided to address their health and their lifestyle on their own, with simple changes of habits and nutritional intake.

You will be shocked when you research and learn about those who have taken this path. Big Pharma does not want you to know about these people.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

That's exactly what hits my button.
I know drugs effect on different people could by different.

But not taking them and still be healthy ?

What I do know is this. It's rather ironic actualy.
Survivors of the black plague that hit Europe wiping out half of the population. Seem to have passed their immunity down the family tree. Those people who were lucky enough to enherit this immunity are also immume to aids.

Which is strange because the plague is considered to be a bacterial thing and now it's a virus. ( could be wrong about the bacteria tho )

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
Find out about those who were diagnosed with 'HIV' and then decided to take no drugs or follow any of the traditional treatment plans. Instead, they decided to address their health and their lifestyle on their own, with simple changes of habits and nutritional intake.

You will be shocked when you research and learn about those who have taken this path. Big Pharma does not want you to know about these people.
]

Wow, you should go on a book and speaking tour in the developing world, as well as at all pediatric HIV clinics. I mean, obviously, just eating right and getting some exercise will cure a complex, lymphotropic lentivirus! That's just good, clean science!

Seriously, grow up and see the reality of the situation. I treat HIV/AIDS patients on a daily basis, and if it were as simple as "live healthy", I wouldn't see patients who are marathon runners, weight lifters, or fitness gurus coming in for HAART refills.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I would love to see you debunk it all. But can you please keep it simpel.
So I can understand what you mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join