It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Think Train Bombings An Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

As the people of the world resist the enrcoaching police state of the New World Order, the shadow governments behind nations will continue to launch terror attacks to be blamed on conspiracy theorists to suppress any real political opposition. The media is comparing the Russian train bombings with those on Madrid, 7/7, and even 9/11.

The Medvedev administration is posing as the savior of the Russian people while it ushers in police-state measures to control political unrest. False-flag terrorism is the modus operandi for the FSB to bolster the credibility of the fraudulent global war on terrorism. Many Russian citizens question the official story of the Moscow train bombings simply because the government both pre- and post-Soviet rule is simply, not to be trusted. Add to that the fact that WeAreChangeNewJersey's own Glenn Zarmanov accurately predicted the incident a week before it happened and it becomes apparent that there is good reason to remain skeptical.

Out of the panic came conspiracy theories. It was said that Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was starting his next presidential campaign. After all, his rise to power in 1999 began with his fierce response to a series of explosions that destroyed Moscow apartment buildings. Others said the explosions had been set by Mr. Putin’s foes, using a terrorist attack to rock the boat. The majority blamed Chechens and Islamic terrorists. In addition to the political conspiracy theories, the explosions carried symbolic force: the first station to be bombed was near the former K.G.B. building. “Lubyanka” is an informal term for state security and the symbol of Soviet state terror.

Visit link for full news article:
Source

I don't have a comment on this because i share the views of the author.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 4/4/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Honestly I disagree with that author.
I do think it was more of terrorist thing because in Russia...there are plenty of Muslims in small corners that want to be free from the Federation and be their own country. Especially in Chechnya...they do groom plenty of women terrorists. However, too many unanswered questions..I do find the Putin correlation to be quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Your source is based in Jersey, and he's very opinionated. He seems to use the mass media then twist what he reads into what he wants you to believe, much like a propaganda machine.

He's like a broke a$$ version of tabloids.

My two cents.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

in the article provided, he has also sourced his info. perhaps you should look into those as well.

I want to figure out if this was an inside job or not, i want to know the truth just like you do.

I know the article may be from NJ, but the sources within it are not.

dont attack the messenger, attack the sources, and other info.

yeesh!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

This is the persistent social pattern that this site is largely dedicated to exploring. When you get down to basics, what event would not classify as an "inside job?" Modern technologies have collapsed old ideas of friends and enemies. These days it is almost trite to state that "the enemy lies within."

But really, where else could it be?

Even if attacks such as these can be proved to be masterminded by people hiding in caves in Afghanistan (or some such) there is no way most of them could happen without the support and cooperation of persons posing as members of the societies being attacked.

The whole concept of "deny ignorance" means, to me, to strip down the various facades of social interaction until we arrive at the "bare" truth of how societies, and people, really work. The mechanism we are exploring is analogous to a trap, and its successful identification and disassembly is analogous to breaking the chains of slavery and going free.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

He's sources are NYtimes etc. And he doesn't reference any of his sources, he draws nothing from them except his own opinion...he's opinion usually ends up being a conspiracy, which has nothing, AT ALL, to do with what his "sources" are stating.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Id really like to hear more from the russian themselves, not dissin change new jersey, but the russians know more about what may have happend than anyone else. It may take a while for conspirators to gather witness info and peice the real events together so I was just going to wait a few weeks but if anybody knows where to find russian conspracy sites BY RUSSIANS let me know. Thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Cracking the Russians is no diff then the US. You'll think you're onto something, when in reality you're far from it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I believe it was an inside job because all the explosives were remotely detonated, that is very suspicious to say the least, and the fact that there was an un-detonated device found..

We should have available information in regards to that explosive to find out whether the other 2 explosives were actually suicide bombers, but just an explosive device set up and detonated remotely..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I believe it was an inside job because all the explosives were remotely detonated,

What??? When? The explosions were roughly 20 minutes a part and TWO suicide bombers. That's not a remote detonations.

It seems the waves of BS are hitting our shores here.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"A 28-year-old computer science teacher has been identified by her family as the second of two female suicide bombers who killed dozens of people on the Moscow metro a week ago, a newspaper reported on Sunday."

www.reuters.com...
^ End the OP's source uses reuters as his source)

Is this BS? Why? Because it doesn't fit into some of your minds? Your scheme of things of accusations?

If you are all so sure this was an inside job, then go out there and find the proof, instead of sitting on your computers pulling random thoughts out of the air.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
God damn, this is actually upsetting me.

Most you seem to think that the average person is incapable of atrocities. That only governments have the intel and resources to pull off "fake" bombings.

Remember, we here are fortunate enough to be lazy slackers and sit at our computers and not have to worry about anyyyything except our little lives.

I'm guessing you people who believe this was a gov't job would also believe anything negative about any gov't wrong doing. In other words, YOU ARE IGNORANT!

Here's something for you people, go to a nation that's in the sh*tter, and really live the life of a commoner, then come back and post your feelings and thoughts.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i think putins enemies did it. or at least put the chechens up to it. maybe provided the bomb. its no secret the west has been instigating tension the past couple months, with the protests first and now this.

regardless someone is behind it. i highly doubt the chechens pulled this all of by themselves.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Agreed, there's been tension between Russia and Chechnya for years. At some point the weaker of the two will attack, why? Because the stronger of the two has nothing to prove.

I believe the reason most here think it's an inside job is basically because they are westerners and they have a hate against Russia.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This makes sense to me. The West has been helping the Chechens for a long time. I doubt it to be an inside job, simply because the Russian government already goes into Chechnya; it doesn't need a false flag

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ive been around the world a few times and been to some pretty crappy places. ive been to the west bank for one. from what ive seen of most people around the world they want one thing and one thing only.

to be left alone.

it is in the governments intrest to create events that will change the culture so that people can no longer be left alone and have to accept government domination for security.

that and there is a long endless history of government created events and very few actual homegrown terror ones. this is blindingly obvious. to suggest otherwise is not only ignorant but wishful thinking also.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

that could be it. most russians ive talked to like putin though. but any government can and will stage terror that was my point above.

i dont know what happend but it is extremely rare that actual homegrown terrorists pull something like this off. my personal belief is that the west is behind it. i think because russia isnt going along with the plan to bomb iran.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

There is also a long list of "government conspiracies" that are never solved. Possibly because the docs are well secured or because it's BS in general.

My friend to say an individual does not poses the power, determination and planning to create an atrocity is very dangerous thinking.

Aside from that, you're right, most Russians to respect Putin. Just like the US people have respect Obama, yet a few do not, that's common to any country/government.

As far as these attacks being assisted from the West. I don't believe this, this is a an attack, a small attack, like the Oklahoma city bombing (but then again there's a conspiracy for that, HELL there's a conspiracy for everything on ATS, which makes me wonder about there motto "deny ignorance".

Edit, The US, CIA, FBI whatever agency you want to say....these guys are busy with their own problems ATM. Believe me, the US (the West) is in more disarray then Westerners would like to believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

My friend to say an individual does not poses the power, determination and planning to create an atrocity is very dangerous thinking.

As far as these attacks being assisted from the West. I don't believe this, HELL there's a conspiracy for everything on ATS, which makes me wonder about there motto "deny ignorance".

Edit, The US, CIA, FBI whatever agency you want to say....these guys are busy with their own problems ATM. Believe me, the US (the West) is in more disarray then Westerners would like to believe.

1) you are correct one individual could, but it is very very rare. like an albino peacock. government sponsored terror and falseflags are everywhere like pidgeons.

2) well it is just my thoughts that it is the west behind it. i know how much they hate putin after he got rid of the oligarchs. also this bomb was under the old kgb headquarters, that dosnt strike you as odd given putins kgb connections? as for ats having to many conspiracies, it is a conspiracy website haha.

3 )the cia fbi and nsa are busy with their own problems, but one of those problems is iran. they are hell bent on getting ww3 started and since russia and china arent signing on this is a problem. with a bombing like this linked to muslims it might be easier to sway russia on iran. thats why i think the west might be behind it.

i hope though that things are bad for the cia nsa and fbi. they are criminals and people in the west are figuring that out now. false flag terror isnt working anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
3 )the cia fbi and nsa are busy with their own problems, but one of those problems is iran. they are hell bent on getting ww3 started and since russia and china arent signing on this is a problem. with a bombing like this linked to muslims it might be easier to sway russia on iran. thats why i think the west might be behind it.

i hope though that things are bad for the cia nsa and fbi. they are criminals and people in the west are figuring that out now. false flag terror isnt working anymore.

The problem is these agencies do NOT communicate with one another. They do NOT share information.

So if these agency are on the same "Team" yet they don't communicate with one another, then how the heck is anything every going to get done right?

Any person knows that teamwork consists of great communication skills, yet the CIA, FBI, NSA etc keep there mouths shut to one another.

You want a real conspiracy? I'd like to see people figure out why these "good guy" agencies have a hard time depending/helping one another.

top topics

join