It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver fraud. Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I'm talking about a situation your money gets useless and do not have the power to get some place they accept your money and even if it is accepted then what ? Eventually it will all be gone.

Yes, there are situations where money is totally useless, such as being adrift in the Pacific Ocean in a small open boat with no food and no water.

And there are situations where paper money can lose it's "value" due to inflation or being declared worthless.

But gold and silver have stood the test of time as an honest store of value and medium of exchange.
And that is important.

The most important factor regardig precious metals, is that

Gold and silver keep governments honest.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

So . What went wrong ?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Along the basic lines of preparing for whatever may come, silver is in my inventory. Better to have it & not need it......

And don't take any type of note, bullion only.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
reply to post by Kaytagg

The last few years have been pretty good for silver, 400% in six years.

www.kitco.com...

The Dow Jones has actually lost around ten percent over the same six year period.

Most people look at investments past a 10 year time period. No doubt SP500 and DJ have lagged, but historically when this happens not one time has it not made up the difference.

Not saying silver can't keep climbing but the last 100 years of the DJIA have been quite impressive.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Most people look at investments past a 10 year time period. No doubt SP500 and DJ have lagged, but historically when this happens not one time has it not made up the difference.

Sure, I bet in 2065 the Dow will be going gang busters again.

But I am more interested in 2011 to 2015

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join