It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were we created by aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Dang I love you already!!

I try to break this down to friends and family everyday..

The gods were the Anunnaki..

Yes you are correct: mount =spaceport

Virgin Birth=artificial insemination
Chariots of Fire=rockets/UFO's
Jonah in the whale= Jonah in the submarine

and the list goes on

I seriously can't understand how people can't see this

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
yes the anunnaki !!! but should we fear them or love them? they did create the flood after all. they did enslave us. how shall we react when they return? will there be anunnaki temples built to honor them? will there be a religion?

we are their inferior , are you willing to be their slave if they enslave us once again?

im just curious how you will react at such an event

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The history of my leather bag could very well have been altered/enhanced by outsiders. As I relate to history. The earth was once in the golden age and high civilization and great spiritual natures abounded. There where no wars or conflicts or involvements in material attachments. The karma being exhausted was of a more refined nature. At Epoch the slate was whipped clean and mankind started over. At around the time of the bronze age. Man's karma was in parallel with a much lower percent of spirit in the world. Contentment was gradually being replaced with discontent and greater insufficiency. Groping for fulfillment, purpose, spirit, man mistakenly sought it in matter and the declined further. When the slate was cleaned again man was so degraded as to need assistance to get back on it's feed and standing upright again. Mercifully, assistance was, perhaps delivered by "alien" forms. As for "we" or "me", I am spirit and the leather bag is not me, does not limit me, but gives me great spiritual opportunity.

<< 1   >>

join