It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were we created by aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Good day ATS
, I just wanted to bring up the question of Were we created by aliens? These videos are interesting food for thought if anything!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And how about this article? crash.ihug.co.nz...

How could the Sumerian's have known what they did?

Why would serpents be in almost all of our ancient origins?

Why are we so closely related to everything on Earth?

Are we not as unique as we'd like to believe?

Will our once and hopefully not future masters return?

These are just a few questions that hopefully entered your mind while watching these videos.

And if we evolved from apes where did our strength go? Apes are much stronger than us, just a question that I was hoping you guys could answer. And another question, How much of the bible is fact? And how much is fiction? I know this is an opinion but thats what I asked myself at the end of these videos.

Also apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes, and humans have 23. Where did a pair go?Taxonomists believe that a common ancestor of apes and humans had 24 pairs of chromosomes. As humans and apes evolved along different lines, the two smallest ape chromosomes were combined into a single, larger human chromosome. Nature fused them? I don't know sounds kinda weird.Here is a theory i'm proposing that I hope will make you think.What if the grey's are the annunki forced to leave their planet and come tho Earth, maybe they are evolved, they were forced to come here because of comets hitting their planet and ripping holes in their atmosphere, also the lack of light their planet receives would maybe make their eyes big, like I said evolution.Maybe they were forced to leave their planet and come here. Years of interbreeding in space and like I said before possible evolution would make them look like the little grey men we think of today. Maybe they came here with the intent of replenishing their DNA pool using ours after all we were created in there image. O, I say their planet was battered by comets because the only thing that keeps us from being bombarded is Jupiter so what protects them? Also that would explain why the grey's do so many experiments related to human reproduction, or at least thats what the abductee's claim. I don't know just wanted to see what you guys thought on that theory. If you have any questions or thoughts on this theory please feel free to post them!

ps: They annunaki would be weak from space travel, space weakens your bones and important minerals are lost from your body during long periods in space. Maybe another reason for their small stature.

Flag if you like this thread please!

[edit on 3-4-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Tons of speculation, but humans aren't really weak, we just don't exercise as much, I'm sure we were much stronger when we were working farms, and doing chores on a constant basis.
And i'd like to see your source that serpents were used in every orgin our of species.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes !

The bible says it.

There is scientific evidence for it.

The question remains. Were the aliens humanoid or simple micro organisms.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Yes !

The bible says it.

There is scientific evidence for it.

The question remains. Were the aliens humanoid or simple micro organisms.

Which scientific evidence would this be then?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Tons of speculation, but humans aren't really weak, we just don't exercise as much, I'm sure we were much stronger when we were working farms, and doing chores on a constant basis.
And i'd like to see your source that serpents were used in every orgin our of species.

No we just aren't as strong as them plain and simple also i'm pretty sure if you watched the videos it is in there the serpent origins I mean, unless i skipped that video

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The beings that came to this planet created us in their image and likeness. They were able to ascend and descend the heavens in their chariots, clouds and pillars. It's not out of the realm of possibility that the chariots, clouds and pillars were, in fact, ships that they ascended and descended from the heavens in.

Think of the verses in the bible that talk about the "mount". The gods told Moses to make a perimeter around the mount and that anyone that came near the mount, whether it be man or animal, shall surely be killed.

Firstly, what is a "mount"? Dictionaries say that a "mount" is a means of conveyance. So, to make a perimeter around a means of conveyance due to possible radiation issues would be logical. For a god to just kill off animals and humans for coming near wouldn't make sense, but if there were radiation issues, then yes animals and humans would likely be killed.

Other bibles have translated "mount" into "mountain" but how do you make a perimeter around a mountain? Where does a mountain end and begin to make a perimeter around it? Why would the gods kill off humans and animals for coming near the mountain? There would already be animals on the mountain, so I guess they would be instantly killed from god's wrath?

No, the gods' mount (means of conveyance) landed on or near Mt. Sinai.

How about Acts 10:11

And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

Then in Acts 10:16

This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

What "vessel" could possibly have descended from the sky thousands of years ago and ascended back into the sky? Obviously by the verse it landed very gently like we land our helicopters.

Zechariah 5:1

Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

A flying roll? Some physical object was flying in the air thousands of years ago.

Isaiah 60:8

Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows

Exactly. Who were those intelligent beings that were flying like clouds and doves, thousands of years ago? And the verse actually says "doves to their windows". Could that mean their windows on their chariots (ships)?

Matthew 2:9

When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, til it came and stood over where the young child was.

So a "star" or some ship with lights flew across the sky from the east until it hovered over the young child.

It doesn't get much more clearer than this. There were physical objects flying around our skies thousands of years ago by intelligent beings that created us in their image and likeness.

To read much more visit The Bible UFO Connection.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

No we just aren't as strong as them plain and simple also i'm pretty sure if you watched the videos it is in there the serpent origins I mean, unless i skipped that video

You said every orgin of the species, not one.
Show me all the others.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

You said every orgin of the species, not one.
Show me all the others.

hmm your right, this was a typo, but the only ones that don't have it are like it says the cultures that have had their history systematically removed.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I totally disagree with this scenario. This is the subject of great debate right now for it is part of the great falling away designed by the fallen angels.
Eastern mysticism/2012/New Age Movement/NWO is all part of the fallen angels scheme. Stitchin is so wrong, and by deceiving so many and leading them astray will face his judgment.
This whole 'alien's will be our creator is just beginning, just wait till they come and tell everyone...then people will start worshipping them! This is the great falling away spoken of in the Bible (Guide to the Supernatural).
If one reads the Bible with the intent on looking at the fallen angels as the conspirators then u will begin to see that they have been here all along with the intent on deceiving. They are the "TARES"...their bloodlines being the Ammorites, Hittites, Zimzum, etc....

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimeswatcher
I totally disagree with this scenario. This is the subject of great debate right now for it is part of the great falling away designed by the fallen angels.
Eastern mysticism/2012/New Age Movement/NWO is all part of the fallen angels scheme. Stitchin is so wrong, and by deceiving so many and leading them astray will face his judgment.
This whole 'alien's will be our creator is just beginning, just wait till they come and tell everyone...then people will start worshipping them! This is the great falling away spoken of in the Bible (Guide to the Supernatural).
If one reads the Bible with the intent on looking at the fallen angels as the conspirators then u will begin to see that they have been here all along with the intent on deceiving. They are the "TARES"...their bloodlines being the Ammorites, Hittites, Zimzum, etc....

You are entitled to your opinon

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok this is just my two cents worth. Man isn't as strong as the apes because the brain of man developed more and more so tools and devices were used instead of brute strength. Work smarter not harder...
I have always only seen it say Mt. Sinai, where Moses got the commandments after being up there for 40 days...
I would also like to see some documentation (real) that says we all have our origin from the snake/serpant.
The "angels/heavenly host/sons of God" have been posited many times on AST and other sites as being aliens/anunaki. No real definate proof of that has yet been shown. Just speculation...
Like I said just my two cent worth of opinion

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I don't know but there is a theory ( which IMO should be based on a little evidence ) called Pan trans permia. Wel... something like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I think you mean panspermia.

second line same as the first

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yeah ! Thanks

That's it. Silly me.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimeswatcher
This whole 'alien's will be our creator is just beginning, just wait till they come and tell everyone...then people will start worshipping them! This is the great falling away spoken of in the Bible

I just posted some verses from the bible and a website with more verses that show how the gods were flying around in physical vehicles.

Psalms 68:17

The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels

So the gods have a fleet of chariots (ships) that number in the 10's of thousands and that fleet has an army of angels that number in the thousands.

John 18:36

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world

Jesus is telling you and the rest of the human race that he is not from this world.

What's unfortunate is when our creators return in their ships and their ships enter our atmosphere, the die-hard religious fanatics will pray to "god" for deliverance from these "aliens' when, in fact, the ships will be carrying our creators and, in essence, "god"

[edit on 3-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I don't know but there is a theory ( which IMO should be based on a little evidence ) called Pan trans permia. Wel... something like that.

That doesn't automatically mean alien life seeded it, it also covers organic material on asteroids, which is alot more likely if you think about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well are we not still coming from outer space then ?

But I get what you mean.
It's only fair to say that none of us here or everywhere else on Earth knows the answer. Unless the conspiracies are true of course.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Whether correctly or not, I'd rather believe human beings were a creation planted here, followed by continued natural, and hybridization evolvement. Certain paragraphs in books carried within the Bible clearly point in this direction.

The North Star may not have been a star at all. The virgin Marry might have been a virgin after all. Abraham and Moses seems to have been guided by something not of this world...

As for Apes?, I gave up on that after it was proved humans didn't evolve from that species as so many had thought. Perhaps science has to evolve and nothing is at it seems or some say is fact. I keep an open mind.

Decoy

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If you watch T.V., put that ON.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes, I believe that we were a genetic experiment -- and using that as a plausible theory, is what explains why we are not able (allowed) to be inter-stellar (yet).

All the alien angels see is these primitive humans -- fighting CONSTANT wars over a green piece of paper (of which they assign a value to).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join