It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist Eugene Terre'Blanche is hacked to death after row with farmworkers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
IMHO Eugene Terre'Blanche got what was coming to him for a long time... from what i have heard and read he was not the best of men "What goes around come around"

I do believe that you should respect the dead though and not "spit on their graves" but then again saying that as many do, I have never had someone do to me what Eugene Terre'Blanche did to others...

Finally I can really see this situation getting out of hand, though I think if the two killers get a long jail sentence and people can see that justice was served and this might not get out of hand... though if the killers walk free, Lol im leaving South Africa as I can see this getting BAD

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Actually way before before europeans got in on the slavery act, Arabs traders were taking from slaves from Africa and so were the Egyptians, actually Europeans are just one of the last in a looonnngg line of slave traders to take from the continent. It is a sad history, and sadder for the fact it is still happening

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Yes fair point Kombi. I would be interested to learn more about the Arab trading in African slaves. No any good books?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I see so many negative impressions created by the media and journalists such as the Louis fellow about Eugene Terreblanche. Now you may ask this Louis Tredoux if he is satisfied with his insulting misrepresentation video of ET? Also can these kind critics answer me on my questions below.

I was not, or am not a member of the AWB for the simple reason that I am not prepaired to give-up part of SA go staying somewhere else.

I ask myself who these murders really feared most. ET or Malema and Gang?

Murder for not being paid is only the story of the murders, nothing proved. Yet the media portray it as a given. Why?

Further more, the mother of young murder claimed they were not paid since Dec 2009, apart from contradicting her childs story, why then working for ET at all?

If ET was killed out of anger for not paying, why wait till he takes a nap? Who will take a nap while leaving his door open on a farm alone, when being hated by blacks and expecting anger amongst other for not paying?

Why the mutilation and then waiting on a trophy from the police?

Why the coincidence of Malema in ZIM at the time of murder and from where he announced that his actions is only against those white farmers who insult blacks?

Why the very organized mocking black group outside court which included choir members singing beautiful together a obvious long practiced anthem before the struggle songs started?

Why did the media report it for the boer's singing the Anthem and the black singing the struggle song?

Every event from the murder to the courthouse, so obviously organized to provoke, and such teamwork to cover-up the little mishaps in between.

Why can the police or media not ask these Questions?

Why the constant attack on Farmer's identity and live with lame excuses of non payment. If they don't pay, don't work. No Farmer can force a worker to stay without payment. Farmer also can not prove payment as workers have no bank account, can only accept cash, is not literate to write or sign anything.

Why the focus on the low wages these workers get, but not the privileges they enjoy?

Why not comparing SA miner workers salaries with those of the international world?

If non payment of wages is regarded in SA as excuse to murder, why are Malema plus Partner of bankrupt mining company not being mutilated and humiliated by their unpaid mineworkers?

I smell the age old Farmer vs Industrialist and bloodmoney story here. Why can't the media pick it up? Further more, this is a case of national and international security, why no interest to co-investigate from int. body? It is after all the 2010 soccer world cup.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Petronella

I've said from the begining this case stinks to high heaven and the cops have been compromised at the very top for a long time already. There is in my opinion Waaaaay more to this story than is ever going to meet the eye. All the fuss surrounding it will in time pass. But by that time whatever this was meant to achieve will be done.

All this muddying of the water with race is keeping the world from investigating in a proper fashion. (of course ET was racist, and openly so but everyone knew that, and there were many times he could have been taken out before) Murder is murder and these guys going straight to the cops is the most suspect of the lot.

This is about money and power.
Not hate speech and politics, thats just the gravy to make it taste good.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Anyone promoting racial discord, supremacy and hatred deserves this sort of treatment imo.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

So you would advocate and support the same treatment being carried out on Julius Malema and Robert Mugabe and other self-avowed racists?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

All forms of fascism are a sick and degenerate attitude to take.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
Anyone promoting racial discord, supremacy and hatred deserves this sort of treatment imo.

Alex ferguson on tv last night after man utd lost(lol), said typical germans about an incident in the game.

Oh yep we ordinary people cannot be racist but that manu manager can.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well no , he wouldnt get away with that in a conversation with me. He might get away with it at press conferances and PR events, does not mean that it is acceptable , any more than it means that scum like Nick Griffin ought to be allowed to spread his bile on the same streets that spawned the heros of world war 2.
Same disease. The only reason Ferguson gets away with this sort of garbage thinking, is that he is constantly surrounded by brown nosing,coat tail riding idiots in bad suits.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Eugène Terre'Blanche 'tried to rape farm worker'

www.timesonline.co.uk...

South African police are investigating the possibility of a sexual motive in the murder of Eugène Terre’Blanche after reports that he tried to sodomise his killers.

Lieutenant-General Jan Mabula confirmed that police were taking the allegations seriously. He said: "We are looking at this. We are looking at everything that is being alleged. We have also confiscated the clothing of the two accused

The Sunday Times newspaper in South Africa carried a report saying that the two black farm workers accused of murdering Mr Terre’Blanche, leader of the far-right Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB), would argue in their defence that they were protecting themselves from homosexual advances.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marmitenews

Now l'm not saying it isn't true but wouldn't that be convenient.

Ironically, this from a country where it is common for gang leaders / army chiefs / tribal leaders etc to covertly brutalise and sodomise their suboedinates whilst publicly displaying repugnance of such practices.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Of course I have no proof. But I highly doubt this allegation. Again it stinks.

Why did the accused not mention this at the outset? Tereblanche was by himself, how is he going to coerce either one of these guys into sexual submision when they are always stated as being together. Throw in the fact that he supposedly hadn't paid them for months and you have to of the dumbest victims ever. Consistently going back to a man who hasnt paid them so that he can rape them. PUHlease!!

Remember I despise everyting ET stood for but I despise everything that those who seek poltical advantage over this crime stands for too.

If ET had such tendencies I think they would have come out of the woodwork ages ago. Remember even if he had lost a lot of his voice the media have hung on to anything ET related for 20 years. This would have come out.

It's another cheap distraction trick aimed at shoring support for the accused and victimising them while further demonizing ET.

Man if I had just murdered any reviled old man anywhere in the world and I wanted to get off I would also scream rape.

To top it off I find this article far more ominous. ANC takes FF to Court
What I want to know is what else is happening in the courtrooms of SA while we all have our attention focused 100% on the farce that will be the murder investigation and trial of Eugene Terblanche.

Prepare for tirade of bleeding hearts who will no doubt take this as gospel from the get go

I am actually totally fuming now. What is happening to my home and people while I am away. Stupidity and hate are becoming more contagious than ever. Move over swine, avian flu, here comes stupidity to wipe out your targets

[edit on 11-4-2010 by da_ruse]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

and it's good that people worldwide can browse this forum and see for themselves the 'standards', as personified in 'the guy deserved to be murdered' posts which remain without censure

So you want all the bad stuff swept under the carpet as if it didn't exist? You want the stuff that you disagree with just deleted?

No thanks, I'd rather put up with a few twisted posts than have this place any more censored than it already is.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
what we have in SA is we've replaced one form of tyranny with another . The ANC is rotten to the core. And than there's the youth league of the ANC, bad mojo. As for this white separatist/supremacist's , death ..no good will come out of it. So for you folks who are joyed at his death you are very misguided . Keep in mind the world cup is this year in SA. SA is in a hell of state, it's the murder rape capital of the planet.

to help educated your self on SA check this guy out
www.youtube.com.../u/1/5H9-YgNZySk

I ponder that the entire situation in SA has more to with depopulation agenda

[edit on 11-4-2010 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Yeah, I hear you.

Speaking of the world cup, the municipal workers are on strike AGAIN... & this time they are threatening to boycott the world cup soccer by striking during the matches. I don't know if you saw what the streets of Jo-Burg looked like yesterday- never mind Hermanus..

Typical, they did this last year too... it's like...'screw this, we won't WORK to EARN a raise (like everyone else has to), we will just strike until we get our way..'

& They will of course, because those in power will do anything to ensure that foreigners don't see what this country is REALLY like..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marmitenews

South African police are investigating the possibility of a sexual motive in the murder of Eugène Terre’Blanche after reports that he tried to sodomise his killers. Lieutenant-General Jan Mabula confirmed that police were taking the allegations seriously. He said: "We are looking at this. We are looking at everything that is being alleged. We have also confiscated the clothing of the two accused The Sunday Times newspaper in South Africa carried a report saying that the two black farm workers accused of murdering Mr Terre’Blanche, leader of the far-right Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB), would argue in their defence that they were protecting themselves from homosexual advances.

BULL#!!!

Eugene Terre'Blanche...being the racist he is, would not touch a black person with a ten foot pole- never mind sexually! He probably doesn't even let them drink out of a cup from his kitchen.

Those two people only worked for him for two weeks before murdering him.

First they claimed it was because he refused to pay them, now this lie...

They will do anything to claim that this murder had nothing to do with the instigating of that sack of pig # Julius Malema...

The truth will come out sooner or later.... Wait- we are talking about South Africa here, what was I thinking...the lies will prevail & the criminals will get away scott free, as usual.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The two accused have dropped the sex allegations and have also dropped their bail requests.

It seems being in jail is a bit of a godsend for the 15 year old.
Apparently it is the first time he is sleeping in a bed, getting 3 meals a day, a bit of schooling and even watching tv.

www.iol.co.za...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The amount of political capital that is going to be squeezed out of this is going to be a joke.

The mileage these guys are going to get out of this is going to last years. Instead of the focus being on Government for service delivery failure, the spotlight will be on the farmers and the percieved "sub human" conditions they supposedly make them work in.

Jinx is right about it being a pity party.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join