It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future American: Detention Awaits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Future American: Detention Awaits

"Guess what they'll do to you once they're finished with you? Does the thought "Soilent Green" ring any bells?"

FEMA, under Executive Order #11002, can order the postmaster general to begin a national registration of all residents of the United States for purposes of control of population movement and relocation.

FEMA was created by President Carter under Executive Order #12148. Its legal authorization is Title 2, United States Code 5121 called the "Stafford Act." Within the text of that piece of "legislation" in Subchapter IV, section (B) is contained the wording:

"Measures to be undertaken during a hazard (including the enforcement of passive defense regulations prescribed by duly established military or civil authorities, the evacuation of personnel to shelter areas, the control of traffic and panic, and the control and use of lighting and civil communications)."emphasis supplied

THUS, the Federal Emergency Management Agency becomes authorized police man ("enforcement") in support of MARITIME LAW ("regulations prescribed by duly established military... authorities")

"we're F.E.M.A. Agents, and we know that your house is flooded and you lost all of your possessions Mr. and Mrs. American Citizen. However, by virtue of the powers vested in us by FASCIST DICTATOR CURRENTLY IN CHARGE we are now pointing this 12 gage shotgun at you and your children because you need to come with us so we don't get sued by you for dying..."

Executive Order #11051 assigns responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning (later to become F.E.M.A.), and authorizes all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis or national emergency. emphasis supplied

Things aren't getting tense internationally, are they?.... Let alone domestically!!

NAAAWW.... Say it ain't so!......

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
all the executive orders in the world dont change the fact i aint goin to one of those fema centers.

at least alive anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

NAAAWW.... Say it ain't so!......

It ain't so.

I wish there was a tracking system of predictions and outcomes.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
I wish there was a tracking system of predictions and outcomes.

It would be a boring read. Predictions based on sappy conspiracy theories are so - predictable!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Soylent greeen? But I want to be made into a new bigger Cheezit! Seems the least they could grant me is the right to choose how my body is to be consumed after I'm dead!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I hope that FEMA camps are going to be fun, I am expecting it to be kinda like Meatballs 2... but with more guards.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
I hope that FEMA camps are going to be fun, I am expecting it to be kinda like Meatballs 2... but with more guards.

I tend to think it'll end up as another episode of Hogan's Heroes.

"ok folks... F.E.M.A. HOLLYWOOD is handing out scripts and positions. You all know you'll have as much time as you need to study your lines, but we need to get this production right!"

(some get an early shower for inserting dirty expletatives into the script...)
"hey out there.... can I get a little more mustard gas with my ammonium sulfide, I just can't seem to feel any effects..." *falls over dead*

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

You do realise this happens when a national disaster is declared right?

Like what happened at Katrina, many people were bussed to FEMA camps (quick run around with your arms in the air!) until it was safe to return home.

Obviously they did ham it up but that's a whole other subject.

The fact here is these laws come into play during a national emergency or disaster, I don't see why it is so hard to get this?

Have you ever been involved in a practice emergency evacuation at your workplace?

What happens?

You all go to a predetermined muster point and someone in charge checks you off on the list, and you can't leave that muster point until it is safe.

Same goes for mass evacuations of towns during an emergency, but obviously on a larger scale.

Control of food and water so everyone gets a fair share, restrictions on movement so no one wonders off to where it's dangerous.

If this sounds so terrible, the probable alternative is fighting off looters, no drinking water no fresh food...

I gotta say, this whole thread is loaded with ignorant fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
All I have to say to all that is; Good luck trying to implement it. They might manage to get some folks but they will never get them all and it will cause civil war.

top topics

join