It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SUBMISSION) Diana's mother dies 'peacefully' (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The mother of Diana, Princess of Wales, has died at home in Scotland after a long illness.
Full story

Frances Shand Kydd, 68, had been frail since being treated in hospital after falling ill in April.

Her son, Earl Charles Spencer, issued a statement from the family home of Althorp House confirming she had died peacefully on Thursday morning.

Her grandson Prince William said he and his brother Harry were "very upset" at her death.

CNN link

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
condolences to the princes and the rest of the family

they didnt exactly need this...another death in the family...but just wondering if Charles and Camilia will issue a statement?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

A very sad event for the family, of course, but the coverage I saw today focused almost entirely on Diana. Isn't everyone over her death by now? And if I hear the word "tragic" once more today, I think I'm going to combust. What's happening in Iraq is tragic, Diana's death was just unfortunate. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of ATS when it happened - actually, I don't know if ATS was ATS when it happened - but it would have made for some good mud pit rantery...

I don't think Charles and Camilla will release an official statement - it'd be a bit undiplomatic, wouldn't it? I suspect they'll stay damn quiet for the next few weeks...

join