It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the lhc/ spiritual warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i want to further conversate on the thread that got shut down for plagarism...

ok, if the lhc is being used to make a black hole to pull our consciousness into another matrix to further their agenda, they would have to have your chakras/seven spirits of god/consciousness sealed with the energies of their beast. you see, the chakras are stargates/blackholes/wormholes also. thats how are spiritual converges with the 3d physical body to project the image of the beast through harmonic frequencies we receive from the creator.
the elite prey on these 7 chakras through manipulation of our consciousness by manipulating us into feeding into the image of the beast...
So you may wonder how are chakras black holes...a wormhole/blackhole sucks in all harmonic frequencies projecting the image to the other side...our chakras suck in all the harmonic frequencies and are mind acts as an antennae between dimensions,spiritual receiving 3d harmonics of the physical. we keep projecting the image of the beast instead of projecting the image of our spirit thats what keeps the cycles repeating but this is planned because the realization of our capabilites and our true nature will be sweet in the mouth but bitter an the tummy. sweet because what we will receive will be glorious but bitter because the knowledge of being controlled and manipulated all this time.
Now i believe the lhc is used to suck in the the harmonics of this world and the image of the beast to further their agenda and keep the cycle of duality going...
Why do they want to do this in 2012???
Because the energies of creation and change are coming at that time and they need the alchemy of these energies..
the ones still sealed with the the image of the beast will probably see were spiritual beings instead of physical vampires feeding into their image with the coming of these energies but the ones who deny are true nature and spirtual development will probably stay in this journey we call human life.
the dualities of are consciousness will split into 2 seperate realities because they will have power over the consciousness of the blind and i believe most will have power over their spiritual side and wake up because we are all connected and information will spread.
they may be thinking about reseeding through genetic manipulation to start all over again if they do not succeed taking our whole consciousness but that could be the reason for depopulation because are consciousness would be easier to control and easier manipulated.
In the next few years we will see novelties that will blow the mind tenfold so its hard telling of the possibilties and quantum realities we will see with the converging of these harmonic frequencies....If we receive these energies with open heart and open mind the truth will break the fear of the unknown and the image wil be seen as an illusion!

so tell me what you think??

heres a website on chakras to further explain how they are energy sources to receive information...
www.pranichealing.com.au...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by BroketheWall]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It is happening already on many different levels!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Since I see that you know some of the true Revelation symbolism I am going to recommend you an interesting book on it that may help you:

Edgar Cayce on the Revelation: A Study Guide for Spiritualizing the Body and Mind

This book is by far my most favorite book out of the thousands I have. It is packed with some very interesting information.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
yeah ive seen a couple videos on cayce...
how much does the book cost.
i have been fascinated with revealations ever since i could read...it used to scare the living hell out of me and forced me into christianity then i realized its coded for people with a higher understanding of spirituality to understand it....
infact christian preachers today are teaching more on what cayce already knew...
look up chuck missler and perry stone...they both talk about how astronomy and astrology mix in with revealations...and how these signs and wonders are increasing and what the elite uses those signs and wonders for...they wont say exactly who but if you know the right information you can connect the dots with what these preacheers are saying today...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You can find it used on Amazon for cheap - I got mine for 3 dollars.

There is a site that covers some of it, but it's not nearly as interesting and in depth as the book - the link here: www.near-death.com...

I definitely agree with you- I actually was obsessed with Revelations and Daniel too when I was a kid, but grew out of it as I got older. I was always drawn to spirituality especially the more I got into physics, but I never bought into the whole Christian thing. Eventually, I was led to Cayce and the stuff he talks about really got me interested in it again - well at least the more spiritual/gnostic approach to Christianity - mainstream Christianity I think is a joke.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

same exact thing happened to me but i went into depression on the verge of committing suicide...then i thought what will happen after i die, will i go to hell for killing myself....because at the time i was still christian and the "hell" propaganda had me thinking inside the box.
Then i started having all these questions about life just started flowing through my mind, you know why are we here, whats the meaning of life, why am i so scared of the unknown!
So, one day my friend and I was shooting some basketball and it was very clloudy no blue at all...Then i got an urge to look in a certain spot and i seen the clouds desepate and i seen a ufo vibrating colors at the rate of miliseconds then split into 3 different ships and zoomed of from top to bottom.(my buddy seen this also)
Since then ive been getting a ufo visit about every couple months it seems.
I think they want me to know something or showed me my purpose for life, thats what it feels like to me anyway...because ever since i have been seeing connections everywhere...as in the illuminati,alchemy,physics,cycles, and the ultimate awareness that i am a spiritual being on this journey to learn,just like everyone else, except for some reason my mind leads me to see these connections.
I believe what you think with your mind attracts what you want out of life but you have to do it with intent and follow through...
i will go and buy that book thought.
3 bucks, thats a steal!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
come on guys give me something...criticism is very welcome and a couple nice thoughts on this subject would be nice!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty deep.

What happens when you see these UFO's? Do you feel different afterwards, physically, mentally, spiritually? I don't know if it's real or not, but if it is then you are definitely a starchild or whatever they call it lol.

Have you tried meditation? I definitely recommend it, since I started meditating, I have never been happier in my entire life... Out of the many different types of meditation the type I practice is at www.aypsite.org...

As for the lhc, I don't think there is anything to worry about...But I know one thing for sure: NOTHING is impossible! Where did you get this idea from? You are saying that they have hidden motives to make a black hole on purpose? Where does the idea come from that a black holes can suck consciousness into itself?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
at first i feel suprised as anyone would but then i get a sense of peacefulness...ive heard of the star child thing but i dont know if its true or not..because i believe we are here to learn im just wanting to help learn about why we here!?
afterwards i feel more obligated to learn about these sorts of things i mentioned above..
yes ive done yoga and meditation but need more of it...mostly my mind is racing and connecting thoughts is the only way i can explain it

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

well whatever knowledge this elite that is controlling us is on a spiritual level of knowledge...so they think they can control conciousness itself and infact they have by making us love are animal nature more than are spiritual nature.
So i think they might have a final plan for humanity and you can see this on the denver airport murals...i believe with the right harmony and energy they can bend space and time but they are trying to do it on macro proportions but you stilll have to be feeding into the counsciousness of their harmony to be sucked in..but if you are in the new frequency of the harmonics you will b renewed so to say

top topics

join