It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZY? REAL? what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I ran across this video from a UFO conference in the UK...
It involes active mind control, aliens, collusion between government and ETS...all kind of stuff ...It' mentions some things I've not heard of before....my first impression is that it's a collection of mentally unwell people...but then somethimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

here is a quote about the vid "

"James is joined with even more supporting comment from Matt Todd of etherialchemy.com Casbolt greatly expands on Barry King's statements about the terrible programmes claimed to be going on in the UK Bases at Peasemore, under RAF Welford in Berkshire. MILABs Mind Control numerous population control projects, all done in conjunction with the Greys. Casbolt claims that children as young as five are murdered, so the remaining kids are shocked into Mind controlable state.
This tactic was used by the Spartans.
The contents of this interview is SEVERE,"

testimony

[edit on 3-4-2010 by wiseone11]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
I ran across this video from a UFO conference in the UK...

Hi,

Thanks for posting this. I haven't heard much about James Casbolt recently.

I've embedded the video below, for ease of reference.

I've previously posted some comments and links in relation to James Casbolt. In case you are interested, see HERE.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 3-4-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I've only heard of him recently...the story is so convoluted and covers just about every conspiracy there is.

What is your feeling about this?

I assume you're from the UK...is there any other proof/indicators that what he is claiming is possible?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
is there any other proof/indicators that what he is claiming is possible?

Basically - plenty of wild claims, no evidence at all.

He seemed to be aiming to get a book published (and mentioned it repeatedly) and had publishers lined up - but they refused to publish it on the grounds that parts of it were unreadable. Casbolt was asked to re-write it to make it more accessible, but (according to his publisher) "he stated that he felt the book was divinely delivered to his higher self and that it should remain exactly as it was written".

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi
Very intresting thread
but i just am not beliveing what he says is true , unless got any evidence , then i would be happy to belive but no to sure

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sounds pretty typical stuff to me only a little more edgy than the History channel, Discovery, A&E - but pretty standard fare for the conspiracy boards. Who knows, he could be on the right track, er whichever one that is.

gj

top topics

join