It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stop right wing' is message to local GOP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

'Stop right wing' is message to local GOP

www.marionstar.com

MARION — Two Republican party officials were shocked to hear someone had thrown a brick through a window at their headquarters downtown — with a message directed at stopping conservatism.

"Stop the right wing," was written in purple ink on a piece of notebook paper.

"The bottom was torn off of it, maybe like they made a mistake or something when they were writing it the first time," said Kenneth Stiverson, president of the Marion County Republican Club.

Employees at the law offices next door to the headquarters, at 114 S. Main St., called party members to let them know the w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Another window is turned into dust. This time an attack against the other false side of US politics, the GOP.

The MSM will probably won't talk about it since it's an attack against GOP headquarters. But when it's against a democrat office, ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE AND RACISTS RIGHT WING WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT... right?

Enough of this partisan BS. Both parties are bought and paid for. Those who throw bricks should throw them into the banks windows since they are raping america.

www.marionstar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

More "paper terrorism." You are right both parties are in it together. They both want to keep Americans from becoming prosperous. Both parties stifle freedom. It's stupid, it is sad, and it is meant to divide. There is no more threat to the population than a two party system that presents only two views for consideration. I have no issue with the ideology of either party, it's the methodology which they use to enact legislation that is the problem. Tax and spend both sides do it. Yet there are a thousand more creative methods to use that would actually benefit the people and encourage all a decent standard of living.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Stupid Party is not much better than the American Bolshevik Party, but they remain my kinfolk and that still counts for something in my book.

We'll never see coverage of this in the mainstream news because they are responsible for propaganda to marginalize and attack the very people whose ancestors invented America. Their goal seems to be to induce us to surrender our birthright without so much as firing a shot - and they are astonishingly close to accomplishing it.

Think about it -- not so long ago, a hostile force would be required to recruit and equip an army and shed much blood to conquer us. Through the miracle of modern propaganda, they induced many of our people to despise themselves as self-hating whites and their allies, relinquishing the heritage of 400 years over mere words.

As much as I hate those people (and I've studied them for thirty years), I am forced to give grudging respect for their cunning and perseverance. Such an approach would be laughable except that well, here we are.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
funny that it happens to the very people who claimed democrats are making it all up

hmm....how odd

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Vitchilo

I am in complete agreement with one minor quibble:

There is no more threat to the population than a two party system that presents only two views for consideration.
If you'll concede that presenting less than two views - or none at all - is more threatening to the population then I'm 100% with you on this one.

Peace

gj

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If the message had said "Stop Government Expansion" would this have even made the news?

new topics

top topics

join