It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's documentation of US Human Rights abuses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cams
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the link. Seems authentic enough but they were talking about 2006.

Oh no! 2006! Such a long time ago.

It's responses like this that make me sick to death of Americans. Yup, this kind of tragic nonsense actually makes me "racist", I almost start thinking of them as one huge, ignorant, obese bunch of smug, propagandized hypocrites.

Wake up! Your country has been doing this for years - but the difference between the US and China (apart from the US being responsible for much more evil around the world) is that your country has a massive propaganda machine called Hollywood that routinely rewrites history to keep the idiots happy and smug.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That's a pretty damning counter by China. Although I certainly won't be immigrating there any time soon.

However, there could be a few things missing from the list such as the importation of illegal drugs by certain alphabet agencies, the suppression of medical discoveries and the suppression of technological advancements that could help 'save the planet' amongst other things.

Someone is not telling the whole story......But that's the NWO for you.

Well, this report is supposed to be "credible" with source notes and evidence sources, it would be difficult to keep it "credible" when you put on conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the link. Seems authentic enough but they were talking about 2006.

Oh no! 2006! Such a long time ago.

It's responses like this that make me sick to death of Americans. Yup, this kind of tragic nonsense actually makes me "racist", I almost start thinking of them as one huge, ignorant, obese bunch of smug, propagandized hypocrites.

Wake up! Your country has been doing this for years - but the difference between the US and China (apart from the US being responsible for much more evil around the world) is that your country has a massive propaganda machine called Hollywood that routinely rewrites history to keep the idiots happy and smug.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever man. Chil out please.

Firstly I'm not from the States.

Secondly I pointed out that the report was talking about 2006 because that was a fact and I knew someone would point to that fact and say therefore the evidence is is not credible. Which leads to my third point.

. Thirdly, I linked to the report from 2009 , so I do not understand your point at all!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Here, Just in case you missed it...

Here is first page of the report entilted

"Human Rights Record of the United States in 2009"
www.gov.cn...

and again..... www.gov.cn...

2009, okay?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yiersan

That's a pretty damning counter by China. Although I certainly won't be immigrating there any time soon.

However, there could be a few things missing from the list such as the importation of illegal drugs by certain alphabet agencies, the suppression of medical discoveries and the suppression of technological advancements that could help 'save the planet' amongst other things.

Someone is not telling the whole story......But that's the NWO for you.

Well, this report is supposed to be "credible" with source notes and evidence sources, it would be difficult to keep it "credible" when you put on conspiracy theories.

Well, I consider US patents that are legal documents and hold up in a court of law and must be "useful" pretty good and credible evidence.

Here is one example of many patents relating to medical discoveries being ignored:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Drug importation? Hello? The Contras. Iran Contra. Crashed 'CIA' planes filled with tonnes of coc aine. The war in Afghanistan.

Suppressed technology? Need I even bother....?

We are on ATS aren't we?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
well since most other countries don't follow the POW rules laid out back in the day why the hell should we??? I do not think it is fair that the "terrorsits" which DO exist cut off our heads on the Internet and we are going to treat them nicely...... yea ok

And it's terrorists.

There shouldn't be a bloody war (FULL STOP) and if you start it, who gives you the right to write rules in the first place.

It's becoming abundantly clear that a terrorist to the US Government, is a freedom fighter to the rest of the world..

And I want to state that I'm not anti-American...far from it.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

Sorryyyyy. Grovelling apologies. Sincere, forelock-tugging, embarrassed, humbled, apologies.

But it did look like you were just blowing it off, that's why I didn't even check out the link. My bad.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Well, I consider US patents that are legal documents and hold up in a court of law and must be "useful" pretty good and credible evidence.

Here is one example of many patents relating to medical discoveries being ignored:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Drug importation? Hello? The Contras. Iran Contra. Crashed 'CIA' planes filled with tonnes of coc aine. The war in Afghanistan.

Suppressed technology? Need I even bother....?

We are on ATS aren't we?

Yes, I know where you are coming from, same like me. The issue what I mean is that it has to be "credible" enough to appeal to the general public.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
And, actually, just to add something to the thread other than embarrassing myself...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

But, once accused of connections with terrorism or al Qaeda, apparently, the U.S. constitution and international human rights apparently do not apply. Torture by the U.S. is allowed. Pre-trial punishment is allowed. The presumption of innocence goes out the window. Counsel of choice is not allowed. Communication with news media not allowed.

This is a current case. Do you want to know more?*

*rhetorical question borrowed from Starship Troopers.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Spend a few weeks in China, ask around the real people there, see whats really going on and then come back and claim America has the worst human rights record, you deluded folk.

Do you fancy being beaten with a whip for Downloading normal movies? If not, dont go to China.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by lucid eyes]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Spend a few weeks in China, ask around the real people there, see whats really going on and then come back and claim America has the worst human rights record, you deluded folk.

Do you fancy being beaten with a whip for Downloading normal movies? If not, dont go to China.

I wonder if that whip was made in China ^^

Anyways, downloading movies, that is Western pressure against China isn't it?

I don't live in America nor in China so I don't know what is going on, and I don't trust TV, nor most of you, even if you claim you been there, so I stick to "nothing", "nothing" helps me more than you guys sometimes, it calms me down..

By the way, propaganda goes two ways, now that it came back to America you will slowly get pissed off, and understand how pissed off other people must have been when you supported American propaganda against them..

Hang yourself

[edit on 4-4-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Propaganda?

Comparing American Human Rights Situations to Chinese Human Rights Situations is like comparing a petty thief to a mass-murderer. Its outrageously distorted and could only come from Chinese Intelligence or the extremely ignorant

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Propaganda?

Comparing American Human Rights Situations to Chinese Human Rights Situations is like comparing a petty thief to a mass-murderer. Its outrageously distorted and could only come from Chinese Intelligence or the extremely ignorant

That is the thing, wait until Chinese media shoves its propaganda in your face, that is when you are going to start believing it. Right now it is very far distanced, not in your house yet, when that day comes you will fall for it.. Just like you fell for American propaganda..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I live in China, have been here for one year and, erm, I've never heard of anyone being beaten for downloading a film. In fact I've had less trouble here than I did in Australia. Funny old world isn't it?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
These abuses should be published in the main street press. Maybe than Americans will wake up to the realization that our country is not as holy than thou model of human rights. But than again, our media is controlled by the same officials who are behind these human rights abuses. Until we withdraw our troops from all over the world and recognize our party system is corrupt and self serving, these home grown human rights abuses will unfortunately continue.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Propaganda?

I have spent the last six years there, and I hope that the following blank block is enough to speak volumes:
...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................

And that's all I can say until I change my nation of residence.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

reply to post by oozyism

Propaganda?

I have spent the last six years there, and I hope that the following blank block is enough to speak volumes:
...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................

And that's all I can say until I change my nation of residence.

If it is so bad why stay here for six years? I speak quite freely and have had no problems so perhaps you can enlighten us all to what it is you can't mention?
I would say it's more like comparing a proven mass murderer to an alleged mass murderer.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SOXMIS]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS

If it is so bad why stay here for six years? I speak quite freely and have had no problems so perhaps you can enlighten us all to what it is you can't mention?
I would say it's more like comparing a proven mass murderer to an alleged mass murderer.

That's funny. I don't recall saying it was so bad. In fact I don't recall saying anything at all.

I've always found that people who say things such as "so perhaps you can enlighten us all" don't really want to be enlightened at all.

But, if you are serious, you can sit in on one of my lectures in Beijing, if you're in the neighborhood.

I will say this though: during my time in China, I have found that there are ostensibly two types of ex-pats - the ones who admit they have to compromise their integrity to stay there, and the ones who can't even admit it to themselves.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adamus
God told me to do it' is a sickening attempt to justify what the perpetrator knows to be an abhorrent misuse of power.

Quite right Adamus.

But there is a very big difference between a political fanatic that has constructed a god in his own image, and someone that is truly seeking spiritual enlightenment and peace.

Not all religion is bad, just much of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
reply to post by cams

Sorryyyyy. Grovelling apologies. Sincere, forelock-tugging, embarrassed, humbled, apologies.

But it did look like you were just blowing it off, that's why I didn't even check out the link. My bad.

No problem at all Rich. I knew you were obviously annoyed at the ignornance some show and as you mentioned you just assumed from my first line that this was the case (I could have worded it better anyway).

Easily done. Emotions sometime take over. Apologies accepted. When people apologise for mistakes made rather than trying to defend them, it tends to show me that the person is genuine and indeed a person that deserves respect.

Thanks

Cam

[edit on 4-4-2010 by cams]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Um, how are you able to post at this site from China??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join