It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
They just showed the meteor from last night on Fox News Newsbrief...caught on somebody's camera in the parking lot of an apartment or something...a flash of light came through. (the meteor that was a hoax a few hours ago??) I don't think I like the sound of somebody trying to debunk the meteor last night...it seems..well...roswellian.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well there is no stopping this story now. It doesn't matter if you believe it's true or a hoax. There is now a chain letter, or should I say letters, circulating around the internet outlining the entire Aussi Bloke thread with all the good impact links and it's picking up steam.

Personaly, I don't believe 100% that it was a hoax. I still haven't seen the proof I require. Just because somone posts on ATS that they take responsibility for starting it, is not proof enough. Sorry I'm still not convinced.

If after the 20th we have no impact then I will be convinced about 90% and if we make it to the 4th of July I will be 100% convinced it was false. What will it hurt to wait a few more days and be prepared in the mean time. Better safe then sorry.

This is part of the email with the address and personal info removed...

Fwd: Passed along with no comment....

To my friends and family,

Hi all...I don't know if there is anything to this or not, and I have never
forwarded a message like this to my entire distribution list before. I would
recommend just saving this until the 9th...if you do not see anything unsusal
happening with the weather/sun/light by then, just delete it. If so, then pull
it up and read through it carefully, OK? I think only the first link still
works.

Take care and God bless.
I love you all.
Steve

Once one is informed regarding the possibility of such occurrences, it is impossible not to pass info on to loved ones and those with whom we are associated through our work,etc.

I pray the information is off-the-wall.

God bless all of you,

Charlotte
Begin forwarded message

Charlene:

My son sent this one to me a few days ago and I forwarded it to one of the Loop members (who is very knowledgeable) for her reaction. I, too, find it most distressing and most unusual, unlike so much hysterical doom and gloom stuff we have been exposed to over the years.

I appreciate your making the somewhat difficult decision to send it on. Your decision is correct. We have nothing to lose by receiving this information, and possibly much to gain, so thank you. I am forwarding it to persons near and dear to me and others who have "open" minds...a short list to be sure. Probably wise to think hard about to whom one sends it; certainly do not send to anyone who is having problems with depression,etc.

It is always a good idea to be ready to meet one's Maker, so my feeling is we should make sure we are ready at all times, and continue to do what we are doing In His Name.

Hope whatever problem you are having will be resolved.

Fondly,

Charlotte
On Jun 3, 2004, at 12:41 AM, Charlene wrote:

I hope you guys ALL take the time to read this very long email. It came
from our webmaster Carl here in Hot Springs.

I truly do not know what to think about this post, as I DO believe in what the Bible has
to say about 'end time' events. We never want to think about these things, but
what if this is "it"? I am going through a particularly hard time right now over
something else, but please take the time to read this and give it some thought.

It will probably take you an hour or longer but please at least try. I want
to take some comfort in knowing I told you guys, should it come and it be
as bad as they are saying it is.

Love in the Lord,
Charlene

Right now, I am asking myself, why is it so cloudy where I live? For the past several weeks, even sunny days seem like there is "dust" between the earth and the sun. I am going to be watching for the incredible meteor storm like the poster mentioned. This should be a sure sign that it is coming. I will probably come back with a final article when Aussie Bloke reveals what he say's he will reveal so I can post it for the Bush Country readers (if you will post it)

I will close this article the same way I did with the one I sent you a few weeks ago. Your website is run by Christians, so please, direct your readers to this URL if they want peace in all this. I have total peace because I know I am going to be with God. God will not let His own go through His wrath Rom 5:9 "Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him"

He saved Moses and his family and God will save those that are His before this event. Who knows, maybe when everything goes dark? Christ did say in 2nd Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up".

I know that you are going to get lots of heat if you post this article, but I am hoping that it will lead those who are lost, to be found by accepting Christ Plan of Salvation! Thanks again

Name Withheld

To the monitor who claims he started the Aussi Bloke story...

Once you start the chainreaction you can never stop it.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cardu, that has been posted before. Its ok tho... Im goin to tune into fox to see that video. Keep looking in the skies just in case. Meh. Half of me still feels this is fake half of me still wants to beleive. If anything I think it is very conicedental that there was a meteor sighting. Still waiting for the ISS pull out and such if that will happen. That cuban article was also interesting. What a header.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks Omega Pickle
, Well maybe this could refer to the FUFO sightings Increasing,
1. They are planning a way how to stop the impact.
2. It’s the Aliens mother ship that’s coming.

3. The aliens are going to scare us or some of their tests

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
International Naval Maneuvers (Summer Pulse 04)
Carrier Strike Groups (which we already know about)
www.globalsecurity.org...
Scheduled to be completed in August, 2004

UK RAF Airport Activity "Heavy" with cargo and personnel shipments. Attention diverted from larger airport.
Scheduled to be completed in August, 2004

5000 troops headed to the Western Pacific Ocean (more troops and ships to follow)

One of 7 CSG (carrier strike groups) heading to Gulf of Guinea??? ""the Gulf of Guinea, for example, is an area where a Navy presence would constitute a strong message."

We need to do more research on www.globalsecurity.org... regarding defense maneuvers. The Summer Pulse 04 press release states that it's for terrorist aversion. The Gulf of Guinea post states that the deployment is a demonstration of the speed of naval dispersment(sp?). The 5000 troops release says that it's for terrorist aversion.

Question... If we are trying to prove how we can best thwart terrorist attacks via the navy, then why doesn't the Navy stay here in port to thwart the credible and potential terrorist attack on the US over the summer. They are taking off to other parts of the world?! Oh, that's right, it's because of the tsunamis that will be coming from the asteroid impacts....

Connecting the dots, connecting the dots, oh how I love, connecting the dots....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Bit late connecting those dots, considering that that's _exactly_ what AB apparently said.

Heh, the thing is, we can tell the direction earth is travelling in, by our direction around the sun and by simple astrophysical tests we can see which way the sun and the entire galaxy have moved. After finding our direction, we can look into the direction we are flying and see if there's a startling lack of stars. If there is, we die soon, if not, then another fake.

Chances are, the skies would actually first have some debri in them as early as the 5-6th, then they'd have noticeable darkness in the 7th, and actually be dark on the 8-9th. I mean, it can't just be a giant flat wall.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow I get sick and leave you kids alone for a few days and I miss an end of the world hoax?

what is this world coming to? oh an end? right...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i just don't want to play this off as another hoax, but some certain things just don't add up.

I don't understand why the whole thing originated on GLP of all places. Doesn't it strike you as odd that a supposedly knowledgeable astronomer that worked for NASA would post this on a well-known, unreliable conspiracy website such as GLP?

It's just a thought. It seems websites like GLP are far too easy to deceive, as the board members are symbiotes with paranoia.

There's still the possibility that this is true, as anything is indeed possible. I just believe ( and maybe even hope ) that this is not true.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Some of you should hear yourself. Whether hoax or not I don't think that official stamping would make it more true.

That would seem to be the point. We don't have enough info, we only know what we are told. How different is this hoax to Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. That hoax had an official sanction

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok it was me that started the whole thing. I just wanted to get more chicks so I figured the best pickup line would be "Hey Baby, the worlds going to end next month, wanna screw!"

That's how it really got started, I'm sorry for duping you all.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Aussie Bloke might just be a man/woman from GLP trying to FORCE people to believe in his or her own theory.

It might not exactly be a hoax, but they might be using fear as a means to get people to believe in their own doom theory.

I believe putting fear in people gives us a sense of power. He may also be getting a kick out of having so many followers.

Once again, this is just a thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wasn't around to see the John Titor 'episode' but even now there are people wondering if he was real. As with John Titor, the Aussie Bloke 'predictions' are easy to debunk whether people believe that it is a hoax or not. We just wait until the 18th of June.

Some people have said that the explanation from the monitors could be disinformation designed to discredit Aussie Bloke, but after reading the evidence again, I personally believe that it was just a nasty little trick played by a group of arseholes with too much time on their hands.

Unlike John Titor's 'fifteen minutes of fame', I believe that discussion of the Aussie Bloke writings will go on much longer, and that the ramifications could be dire for those who perpetrated the hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Now here's an odd lightning bolt for anyone who was around this time last year: Whispers What is it about summer and ATS?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ok, I'm a first timer here and a first timer at any conspiracy related site. Ran across the Bushcountry article the other day and I'm still trying to figure out is this a hoax or not. The meteor thing or hoax or whatever over Washington today adds to the uncertainty for me. I did notice a kind of odd looking haze late in the afternoon today. All the stuff about military movements, if indeed true, would seem to point to something being up.

So, is this a hoax or is it not?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If this Dr. Gartrell thing is such a hoax, how come my webpage, which was a copy of what was at www.bushcounttry.org... -- plus more information I have discovered about him, and some comments concerning prophecy... was hacked today?

I was the first to discover, yesterday, this Dr. Gartrell fellow's FIRST name, address, and telephone number... because he testified befre the South Australia Parliament and gave his full name and address... and I had put up some comments on my website as to how all of what Gartrell was saying related to Native/Tribal prophecy...

I had made several changes to it during the day (Thursday June 3) and it was there all day... as I always check after I make changes to pages...

...and then my friend Dave called from Victoria, Australia at about 7 PM CST and said he couldn't get on the page, and sure enough, I checked my FTP space and it had vanished. My FTP folder for the file read........ 0 kb!

So I will be watching it REAL closely.

Now THAT has never happened to me before, and I have been a webmaster since 1996.

Will Blueotter

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Will ATS be next? This # is getting out of hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Asteroid No. Time to Impact Data Date Incoming Velocity Asteroid Radius Density Time of Arrival
199 80 days 3-30-04 .887 L/h (222k mph) 993yds(d=1.13mile) 56lb/ft**3 6/18-20 12:34am
005 83 days 3-30-04 .733 L/h (183k mph) 447yds(d=.51mile) 34lb/ft**3 6/24-25 5:51am
003 84 days 3-30-04 .735 L/h (184k mph) 693m(d=.79mile) 72lb/ft**3 6/26-27 10:37am
*Thanks to antipigopolist*

Even using AB's "information" they are not moving at the same speed. The first asteroid is moving almost 40,000 MPH FASTER than the others, if he found them 30 years ago, to arrive at basicly the same time they would have had to leave at different times. Just 1 year at the 40k difference is over 350 million miles. To have the cloud here for the 8th it should be only about 26 million miles away. His "information" just does not add up.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Let the debunking begin Duke. I would like some closure but I still remain skeptical.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Omega Pickle]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
so disappointed. I wanted to call in 'sick' that day.
I also am still thinking about trading in my ford focus wagon on a Honda Element 4 wheel drive, so I can make it to the mountains here in N Carolina. but i would have to drive so very very fast! good timing on the hoax, especially with the little asteroid that hit over Puget sound yesterday!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join