It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I wish the person that did this hoax had not used the word Aussie in his name

Where not all Hoaxers i would just like to point that out for the record

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
girl667

OK, read the following:

lepmfi.gsfc.nasa.gov...

space.mit.edu...

Then go to ACE then click on dynamic plots then click on the 7 day historial views.

These charts give an indication of the state of our magnetosphere. When you see all the indicators going ballistic, something is happening - could be a CME, a magnetic cloud or "something else".

I did find other historical data for earlier dates that I compared the 7 day history to, however I cannot find them anymore...

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

if i understand JUMPSPACE correctly, calling it "the aussie bloke hoax" might be just what the PTB wanted all along. a major threat to earth was outlined, then as soon as it came out that truth was drowned out by the AB nonsense. this whole thing deserves a deeper look....we might as well pass the time till doomsday learning something.

I agree and the reason we DO need to look at the original Don Best messages. But I would prefer this to be discussed in another thread and eliminate AB totally, his intentions may have been for a higher reason, who knows, but it was tainted and destroyed the entire information, just as the boy who cried wolf undermined the importance of future events.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I wish the person that did this hoax had not used the word Aussie in his name.

Where not all Hoaxers i would just like to point that out for the record

You and me both DrWho and we may not ALL be hoaxers, but we DO have a fair share of Ockers, Larrikins and spinner of yarns .... It's what makes us unique

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Okay, I can't wait to post anymore, this thread never seems to end. But this is my 2 cents if it means anything.

I've been researching End of Time prophecies for the past couple of years now and have come to the conclusion, based mostly upon ancient civilizations such as the Maya, Egyptians, Hopis, etc, that 2012 is the year that the "veil is lifted" and mankind enters into the next age of consciousness. Whether that means a final release of our material existence, or simply a new awareness of the cosmic mind I'm unsure about. But it is my sincere belief, we have around 8 years left to right our relationships with our fellow humans and with our creator.

How is that relevant to AB and his predictions you may ask. Well, I'll tell you what could possibly be the connection. It was a test, conducted by a group of people contracted by a government entity. Not sure which one, and it doesn't really matter. What matters is, this government knows we have little time left, and their concern is whether or not to tell everyone about it. Numerous posts in this thread have dealt with this a bit saying, if the PTB knew, they wouldn't tell us because of the mass hysteria they know for sure would result from such a divulgence. But as you can all see from the numerous reactions gathered on the ATS site alone, the responses actually ran the full gamut. Some even welcomed the "cleansing" of the planet that we have utterly polluted.

Bottom line is, it was a hoax, but to the PTB, a very informative hoax, as the posts by The Monitors told us. Why then did The Monitors say their story was also a hoax? Well as you can all plainly see, the experiment is not over.

The reason many of you cannot allow this topic to drop, is because deep down inside you, your intuition is telling you that we are going to see the end, or more importantly, the new beginning. "Mother" Earth is nothing but a womb for our souls, and in 2012 we will be born into the cosmos, and our connection to our creator will be cleared from the obstacles built up since our material conception.

That's how I see it anyways. Never been the type to force my beliefs on others and I'm not starting here, and I'll be the first to say, my theories could all be hogwash. AB was correct in one thing however and that was his constant reminder to do your own research, not just on the internet, or by reading books others have written, but look within yourselves. Remember research is searching again. First you search, then you re-search, you learn, you question, you re-search again.

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Im sad because only a few people knew the real meaning of this so called 'hoax'

Open your eye's people!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What "truth" Italiano? I would like to know as well....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
yea, me to...what truth???

Who said anything bout truth?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ohhhh,...my signature...

it says...'soon',...so soon you will know...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
yea, me to...what truth???

Who said anything bout truth?

Um, you did sorta...

Im sad because only a few people knew the real meaning of this so called 'hoax'

Open your eye's people!!!

You have implied that you know the real meaning of the hoax. Which one could easily equate to the truth. So if you have something to share, people are listening.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Its a way to prepare the world about some things that are gonne happen...

I believe that the beginning of the end has begon.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thankfully I never gave this guy any serious thought, it was just too far fetched.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Still waiting...........asteroids are all alike, they spend so much time in the mirror getting ready, theyre always late for planet smashings!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
yo this dude had alot of people tricked! yo i say good work though it wasnt true i watched the internet much more closely there for a few weeks! good work ab and although u a hoaxer it was an enjoyable topic and read!
bizzle nizzle

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why are you still talking about this guy? It was an obvious hoax, and he loves the attention which you are giving him. By ignoring this hoax, we win and he loses.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Crow
Why are you still talking about this guy? It was an obvious hoax, and he loves the attention which you are giving him. By ignoring this hoax, we win and he loses.

Nobody has posted anything in about a month...What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by Joey Crow

Nobody has posted anything in about a month...What are you talking about?

The 25 pages of attention you gave to this clown. Hello?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow, there was a lot of attention, even after the fact!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i'l try and end this topic now with good experience of mine to do with hoaxes and a bit of psychology thrown in for the sake of it
This Aussie Bloke has popped up on a number of occasions across the net, people believed him, then they didn't then they did again and this patterns' been going on for a while, and i've watched this thread closely and the previous thread and noticed peoples' reactions. A lot of people were scared of the thought of this happening, and were adament that AB was telling the truth, and those skeptics denied it happening with hard evidence... now, to try and quash this idea once and for all, please, correct me if i'm wrong or if u disagree.

The AB has throughout his posts, said "I don't care if you believe me or not" and made statements along those lines. Now, when people hear things like this, their automatic sub-conscious assumption is "well, if he doesn't care if anyone believes him, then he must be telling the truth because he wouldn't say that if he was after attention!" The second and probably the best point, is that I could turn around and say "There are 2 headed Turtles! Go do the research and you will see!" Now, any statement made by any person about anything, if someone is told something, and said go find out more about it. In the world of instant communication and data transfer, there will be someone in the world who has (i use the term very loosely) "proof" of something existing. Try it, do a google search on let's say..... An incubated Dragon, and i bet you will get information on it.

People can be told something, and if they are scared into believing it, they will search and search until they find something. that is a harsh truth. One final point, is that there are people saying that AB was a hoax. then saying the hoax of AB was a hoax (thus saying he's real again) This is a simple method to confuse the person, and natural instinct usually means most people will accept the first answer.

In Closing, because this story has been spun for so long, it has become extremely intricate and it is hard-if not impossible to prove or disprove anythign. infact the start is hard to see either. Therefore the only way to really know if something is coming, is to wait and see. Personally, i think AB has used gullible people to spread his word, a bit like a carrier, where they are unaware of it, but spreading his word.... a bit like a religion if u think of it :S but anyway, they're my points against. I could be wrong, but i don't think i am. anyway, peace love and Dove!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In case you guys missed it, there was actually a "Hiroshima type" asteroid which exploded over Antarctica in September 2004...

Mini Armageddon Type Asteroid Exploded Over Antarctica

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join