It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world Aussie Bloke hoax thread...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If you're having trouble visualizing an impact in your head follow these links... an ocean impact doesn't look too safe after viewing the supercomputer simulations and reading some material on just such a scenario.... great bedtime read...

www.cs.sandia.gov...

www.cs.sandia.gov...

sherpa.sandia.gov...

sherpa.sandia.gov...

www1.tpgi.com.au...

www.2s2.com...

I was interested in the mention of an explosion 15 miles up in the air over the Yukon in Canada of about 2-3 kilotons...

66.102.7.104...:MjJXKstP_fcJ:pdf.aiaa.org/downloads/publicpolicypositionpapers/Asteroid.pdf+.mil+comet+asteroid+impact&hl=en

This is an interesting paper from 1996...

www.au.af.mil...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thank you God! I have to admit, I was just a little wee concerned about this close call

Thanks everyone for the information. I really find the astroid thing interesting and this has opened a whole new area of research capability for me. I am glad, relieved, that nothing major happened.

As far as the AB thing, can those who are interested just keep tabs on him and can we start a new thread on astroids and the dangers of astroids - close the AB thing? Hmm, maybe there is already another thread and maybe I should look - huh? I am such a dork sometimes.

Again, thanks for all your information!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
From Mitch Battros 21/6/04 Newsletter.

(I Have edited the newsletter to delete referrences to Aussie Bloke because the original poster was a man by the name of Don Best who has made a complaint about Aussie Bloke plagiarizing his material... BUT HE DID NOT MAKE ANY MENTION OF A TIMELINE .... that was Aussie Bloke adding his two cents worth, plus negating very relevant information that Mr Best provided that should have been discussed)

I have deleted the rest of the newsletter as asked, and there is is NO URL to go to, it was the newsletter is delivered daily to my mailbox and you have to PAY to get the info provided at Mitch's site.

Sorry if you can't relate to information meant to stop the fear and angst from the hoaxer Aussie Bloke.....and as far as I am concerned the hoax is REVEALED and the discussion now is merely entertainment.

Thanks for the flame Godsent, I saw it after I replied to your u2u, you obviously have two sides to your nature.

[edit on 23/6/04 by Verity]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you so much!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

anyone can imbue events with a religious significance, especially when all a weak-minded person needs to believe is "faith", and throngs of OTHER simplistic souls nodding in agreement. well, THIS bobble head is not nodding in agreement.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This thread is about AB and the predictions or things that were said to happen-

I asked for information and he was giving it. If you want to talk about the validity of Christianity, I suggest that maybe you open up a new thread. I think your attack on him is unpresidented.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Man, is this thread still on? Is it ok if I say hello to my mom? Hi mom!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

christianity is just another aussie bloke hoax, one that's taken centuries just to see the enormity of. yes, the ancient scribes and "cognoscenti" did know more about celestial events and cosmology than the masses, and they wrote much of their knowledge in books such as the bible, but why does that have to be conjoined with this irrational salvation myth even NOW, in the 21st century?

rejecting salvation dementia does not make us atheists, just rational...

and if there ARE planet changes coming, let's at least stay RATIONAL, okay?

How do you arrive at the statement christianity is an Aussie Bloke hoax ??? Christianity is the hoax perpetrated by "Religion", the Elite, the ones in control of your education and edification.

Rationality is what I have been trying to impart and cool the meteor debate, but to do that one has to get people to separate the wheat from the chaff, and in this instance AB is the chaff, a waste of good resources.

As for the ancient scribes I agree wholeheartedly but it CANNOT be separated from the 21st century, because what they wrote was a chronicles of history they had knowledge of, and it's a history that is about to repeat itself....(history always repeats itself) it's the timeline that is in doubt not the facts themselves.

The hoax is now a FACT ..... move on.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"This thread is about AB and the predictions or things that were said to happen"

i was not intending to address my last post to any particular person, only to anyone who gives more wieght to biblical "prophecy" than to any other ancient writing. why should they?

as for validity, wasn't it taken for granted in this thread that christianity had NO validity when it came to knowing whether AB's "prediction" would come true or not?

"How do you arrive at the statement christianity is an Aussie Bloke hoax ???"

no no......i meant christianity's threat of damnation is a hoax, not unlike the aussie bloke scam, only it's been perpetuated over centuries, not weeks.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by victor was right]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

no no......i meant christianity's threat of damnation is a hoax, not unlike the aussie bloke scam, only it's been perpetuated over centuries, not weeks.
Christianity itself is the hoax, the bible is a different thing altogether. The bible is a vastly misunderstood, mistranslated, log of 'historical events' and stories by scribes relating their own interpetation of events before their time. It is "chronicle", and stories of the earth CYCLES (ie they re-occur in a periodic time frame, and the time is 150,000 years overdue right now)....the 'signs' for the next cycles are beginning to emerge in our present, and why the powers that be are crying "prophecy".... it is NOT prophecy it is merely the earth doing what it has always done, it protects itself by a periodic "cleansing" and the lead up is announced by the very things we are seeing and experiencing now....if you all choose to ignore that fact, through fear or scepticism, that is 'your' choice but don't try to influence others, they may have issues to address.

Aussie Bloke was a hoax only in that he gave a timeline that never existed, and that he also pirated the information he was spewing out, taken from a calm and thoughtful researcher by the name of DON BEST.

What I have been saying is look at the REAL information and forget the hysteria that Aussie Bloke stirred up.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, isn't this fun!

Consider the following scenario:

Firstly, AB DID NOT give the dates for the impacts..."someone else" did.

Now, if the PTB realised that AB was starting to stir a storm that had a chance of "getting out of control", what would they do?

The first thing they would try to do is turn it into a "hoax".

Then comes the "first verifyable hoax post" by the supposed AB...this post gave dates and told the world that AB's real identity was Gartrell (or whoever)...it doesn't matter who it was, as long it wasn't the REAL AB. This, I believe, was a post from the PTB to start the hoax story.

Then came another post from supposed AB, admitting the dates were correct but you had to work out the order. I also believe this was a post from the PTB.

Then all hell broke loose - everyone concentrated on these two posts and everyone came to the conclusion that it was a "hoax".

Menwhile, there's a major deployment...

Pelicans are leaving their nests...

Meteors are falling left, right and centre...

One thing I now watch is:

www.sel.noaa.gov...

Notice the peak around when the first impact was due.

Also, notice that the radial speed has dropped from 600 km/s to 300 km/s. Big drop eh?

Also notice now that, once again, everything is starting to "peak" again.

Now, a poster exists that knows more than he is posting - he knows what is happening in the military re these posts and posts little "nick-knacks" every now and then...you may know who he is - he basically let's us know that "we got thru that one". How did we get thru that one? What happended that time for it to be OK?

Then, on another thread on another forum, I noticed a bloke mentioned about the base for HAARP - in the Antartica. Here's his link:

ovni.do.sapo.pt...

Is this true? Who knows.

Maybe the "blip" you see on the ACE history graphs indicate the "start-up" or use of this device (HAARP) to strengthen the earth's magnetic field and maybe ward-off major impacts...or even destroy incomings...

On another thread, there was mention of of five supposed "UFO's" coming in during a meteor shower...nothing unusual...just normal sightings...

Somewhere else I also read marbacher's ravings...something about the martians being pissed at us...maybe even pissed that we are using HAARP..."apparently", they're a bit scared of this device as it can upset the earth's rotation/speed etc etc...maybe that's why some weird UFO things are happening?

On another thread/forum (that I cannot find) I noticed a post that I believe was the real AB - someone made another debunking comment and someone came back and basically said "yes, I know you're the CAI and I know you're trying very hard to debunk this whole thing". Nothing more was said and it was a strange post indeed.

So, all I konw is that AB has caused me to do a lot of research and I now know more about our existance in the broader scheme of things. I have read much and basically keep a close watch on ACE, the lamb report (www.lambreport.com) and SOHO (although SOHO keeps going down more and more these days).

Something may happen, it may not - I do not know...al I know is that there are spooks involved and the main question I would ask is this:

Why are the spooks involved?

Watch your heads in the meantime and make sure you have a plough disc handy as a book certainly won't stop a fast travelling rock : )

PS: I know everyone's goinf to want more and more links, however, all I can say is read GLP, bushcountry, abovetopsecret etc...

PPS: Just a bit of more info - I went outside last night and looked at the Souther Cross and BANG...within 30 seconds I saw a meteorite with a streak twice the length of the Souther Cross...went inside and got a chair for further watching and the clouds came over fifteen minutes later...and no other sightings.

JS

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm just glad it was a hoax!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I did say that it was a hoax...but it was only started by the PTB.

What you have to ask is:

Why were the original AB posts turned into a hoax?

Maybe his warning were for real...and the only way to stop him was to "create" a hoax linked to him : )

Look at ACE.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For those that are interested in some info the original AB posted...he mentioned a "bow shock" regarding the earth...

I have done a lot of searching and have finally found something that talks about "bow shocks".

For those that are interested:

lepmfi.gsfc.nasa.gov...

space.mit.edu...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Verity

Australia is as large as America if you INCLUDE Hawaii, but with only approx 20,000,000 people compared to America's 300,000,000 people.

Not to be nitpicky but America is twice the size of Australia.

US: 5.9 mil square miles
AU: 2.9 mil aquare miles

Sorry I must have missed this one.

I hope you aren't American 'ThatsJustWeird' Because you sure don't know much about the USA.

Mainland America "ie. NOT including Alaska and Hawaii" is 2,961,028 sq.miles .... including Hawaii, which is what I said in my post, it's 2,967,478 sq.miles

Australia is 2,966,200 sq.miles. Just take a look at a world map to judge.

The 5.9 mil. sq.miles you quoted is for the entire north American continent

Just being nitpicky

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here's the information re: AB and Don Best, read the links Don Best has provided (if they have not been removed already) and judge for yourselves what the original messages were and how AB sensationalised them.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You keep saying to look at ACE. There's a wide choice of data there -- to what are you referring exactly?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Anyone nervous???

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Impact 2 tomorrow

Anyone nervous???

Why be nervous of something proven to be a HOAX?

Save your fear and trepidation for 2012, that's when the Sun will really act up ... and maybe even bring about the events that Don Best was trying to warn everyone about

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
if i understand JUMPSPACE correctly, calling it "the aussie bloke hoax" might be just what the PTB wanted all along. a major threat to earth was outlined, then as soon as it came out that truth was drowned out by the AB nonsense. this whole thing deserves a deeper look....we might as well pass the time till doomsday learning something.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join