It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for All "Patriots"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

The conversation is important. It most certainly is, and yes you are right, if the rolls were reversed the Democrats might be the ones that would be the party of NO and trying to block everything.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

What do you know about insurrections and strategic planning? Do you really expect that a new government will just dissolve the old with no casualties? Once again this is naive.

Do you think innocent people don't die in military actions? A trip to Iraq aught to cure you of that.

Plans are good, but you can only plan so far ahead before the actual revolution would start. Or maybe you expect a second Continental congress of sorts? Do you think that modern day American government would stand for that?

Unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
FYI...... Amendment 14 Paragraph 3

3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

www.usconstitution.net...

Particularly noteworthy:

...or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same

Any constitutionalists care to comment?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip
What do you know about insurrections and strategic planning? Do you really expect that a new government will just dissolve the old with no casualties? Once again this is naive.

Didn't you mean to say "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain?"

My qualifications are moot but I don't know much about strategic planning, that was the purpose for the thread.

It is abundantly clear you would rather shoot the messenger than answer the question.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes, I am already king in my own mind.

King of all I survey, legally blind without my glasses, so it is not that large of a kingdom.

I am only an information soldier, in an Army of one. If anyone were to ask me to serve the country, I would. I can certainly perceive the road we are on, will lead to failure and tyranny.

Do you actually believe if the federal government ceased to exist tomorrow, that the world would implode?

You really think that if the federal government was not sticking it's nose in every little thing, that first responders would not be able to do their job, or any other entity?

I wonder why some people feel, that central control in all its components, have anything to do with day to day living.

But what about the big bad wolf? /s

And if you think I am part of any of those movements, you would be wrong.

Of course if you read some of their stuff, it would seem I was by the very similarities between my writing and what they have in their papers.

Like I said, I have no plans, I am not a follower.

I am me.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As I can see, this conversation was meant to continue the Dem/Repub spiel.

Why does it seem the same few people need to feed the divide.

I wonder.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm going to make this short and sweet. The assumption by the OP is simply this - if a revolution would take place against the central government, all of these subsidiary organizations will simply cease to operate and function.

This is a HUGE assumption on that part, however, it is warranted. Although I do not believe the probability is there for every single branch of these to fundamentally stop in its tracks, there is the possibility that somehow, someway, the revolution would cause them to slow or even halt completely.

A warranted question used in an unwarranted way to simply draw support away from the patriot movement. Really the fact of the matter is that the federal government SHOULDN'T be in charge of any of these branches with the exception of defense, and in the name of that I suppose the CDC would qualify as well. Sadly in this anti-gumdrop and rainbow world - the federal government is in regulation of this but the reform of such organizations to better go in line with Constitutional law and mandates, would be saved for a later time.

The revolution is focused on central government and with that can fountain outwards towards all organizations. The reason there is no massive plan for these organizations and similar ones is because there really shouldn't be anything that interferes with their ability to perform their actions that they currently perform. Yes, they might have to improvise without being able to hold big brothers hand, and yes it might be a difficult step - but I assure you, people aren't just going to up and walk away from their positions. If they feel the position is no longer necessary, then perhaps there will be those who would be happy to fill such jobs.

The whole concept is based on a lot of assumptions and worst case scenario antics, most of which would be resolved in do time anyway. I swear, people forget that after the Revolutionary War, the welfare of this country wasn't exactly top notch and in complete order immediately. There is a transition time to be dealt with and yes, it might not be as enjoyable as it is to some now, but we will get by.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Like I said, I have no plans, I am not a follower.

Oh sorry I suppose I was confused by your prior tirades for calls to action and your Signature

Nice back peddle. How does that expression go? "All air and no fife"

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So threads here are plans?

Jeez, you people are rich with obfuscations and fallacy.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Okeee Dokee so this patrinot has no plan, he is a self-described follower.

But I am but mere sheep.

Anyone, a plan? Bueller?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

your message is a question. That's fine. What is our plan for, during and after a real or purposed insurrection These issues have been war gamed by the government but I have no idea what there plan is. I do happen to have theories.

First, our founding father knew and stated that from time to time we may have to become rough with the government. Laws against insurrection have their own issues. 1) This was made after the constitution and bill of rights 2) If the insurrectionists win the laws against the insurrection will not matter.

For a strong insurrection a mass of people will need to plan and have enough people to carry out the plans. If the insurrection gets big enough it will be a rebellion. Plans on both sides I'm sure will focus on winning the hearts and minds. However the rebellion would have to operate in largely populated areas effectively hiding behind collateral damage. Strikes against the opposing force would have to be indirect for the most part and direct attacks would have to be swift and small in size.

As with anything basic infrastructure would require the most care so that there is no undue suffering. However the fact that it may take hits is a forgone conclusion.

In the event that that the rebellion goes good and they win, things would have to carry on as usual and a gradual release of more freedoms would come. Legalizing natural substances and victimless crimes would come first if I had my way.

But unfortunately in war the first casualty is the plan. Monsters for monsters are not a good trade off.

Most everything would have to go to private companies with oversight.

Plans, everybody has plans. I still think that there are more routes to go down before any of this comes to reality, however if it is necessary people like me are already known.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Gotta call this one out -

Why is OP so intent on pushing posters to reveal a "plan"?

Seems kind of odd, from reading his/her thread comments, the
goal seems to be to goad people into giving up information involving
illegal actions? Is that about right, Kurious? Intimidate people, calling
them out for being "lame" if they don't have a "plan" - in attempt to get them to post something useful for you? Let's count just how many times you have used
the word "plan"?

===========================

If you have a plan in place to provide for the millions of US citizens who would be severely hampered or placed in harm’s way in their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness by your actions then please show me the secret handshake. If not, you will be held duly accountable for those who experience peril as a result of your specious campaign. I look forward to the benefit of your reply.

So your answer is no? You have no plan in place? You cherry-picked examples but avoided the question. Nice try. Simply describe your plan or provide overview to replace the hundreds of thousands Gov. employees.

That is what I thought.

To be clear: No. I refute and denounce any such action. Just calling out the posers.

You assume much. Some, not all, government employees serve at the pleasure of appointed leaders. When they are replaced, how can you assure they will continually serve a government embroiled in upheaval. If not is there a plan "B". How can I be more clear? But this is all DEFLECTION. I simply asked if a contingency plan was in place and all I'm getting is = duh.

Nice misdirect. Just answer the question is there a plan? If not, should any deaths occur due to disruption of first responders, or critical care impeded to those needing it or vital medication (insulin for diabetics) then those casualties will not bode well for the new regime. The blood of those innocent American citizens will justifiably stain their hands. C'mon dude, you are quite good at spewing hyperbole, you must have worked out a plan with fail safes and redundancies right?

Okeee Dokee so this patrinot has no plan, he is a self-described follower. But I am but mere sheep. Anyone, a plan? Bueller?

Oh sorry I suppose I was confused by your prior tirades for calls to action and your Signature Nice back peddle. How does that expression go? "All air and no fife"

Didn't you mean to say "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain?" My qualifications are moot but I don't know much about strategic planning, that was the purpose for the thread. It is abundantly clear you would rather shoot the messenger than answer the question.

Particularly noteworthy: ...or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same Any constitutionalists care to comment?

===========================

Got media connections? Political connections? Sounds to me like the OP
has a "plan" already in mind.

I'm not a fan of illegal action but if I were? I certainly wouldn't splash
it all over an online thread with no telling who visiting this site and reading.

With due respect, OP, appears to me you're trying to play people for stupid.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Does anyone have a plan, why would anyone think that patriots have plans outside of being patriots, did the current systems in the government have a plan to keep itself in balance, why does anybody want a master plan, if there were such a thing as a master plan it would mean total control of everything. I thought most were against such a thing. Take things as they are, if there actually is a plan for everything even if it's just government workings, no one group or human would be capable of pulling it off, this whole thing these couple of days is an expression of human feelings, and there are a majority of pissed off people. Besides all the best laid plans only last thill first contact. Or to guote mike tyson 'everyone has a plan thill they get hit'.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

You're kidding right? The government has a myriad of systems in place to avert catastrophic failure and insure continuation of government. Just a couple quick examples from memory; when both parties of Congress meets and the President is present, a key cabinet member is temporarily housed in a secure location, the VP assumes presidential duties should the unthinkable occur (Speaker of House #3) and then down the cabinet line.

Ever heard of FEMA? Need I continue?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Yes, KK is a troll of devious intent.

They have been trying to get people to lay out a plan.

Kind of sickening if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Sorry to disappoint. I am a garden variety poster who is simply sick and tired of all the veiled threats of violence and rhetoric. Been here since 2007. Nothing to hide. Mostly silly threads. www.abovetopsecret.com...

But thanks, I'm usually labeled a Troll, now I'm a DisInfo Agent/ Spy.
(Thanks Chief, missed it by that much. Dials shoe.)

BTW, thanks for the Greatest Hits compilation. If you notice I asked if there was a plan, not to see it.

Paranoid much?
I posed a legitimate query. Yet to get a response.

Teabaggers generally dissolve in hot water.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Karl you're so cute!

Seems to me that what we have here is a gold ole boy failure to communicate. Depending upon which group of patriots you're talking about: a change in governance does not necesarily mandate a change in government. The critical operations infrasture of government is well established, most purely bureaucratic organizations like the FDA and Dept. of Ed. - and the DOT (except USCG, FAA and a few others) can go dark for a good while without "danger".

So it all depends on how the "big change" occurs doesn't it. Let's hope the politicians don't step on the bureaucrats in the process. Consider the plan just may be for the elected to save themselves and capitulate without destroying society in the process.

As this is ATS I give low probabilities for any consideration to that!

Always enjoy the banter!

gj

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well you asked. Due to some security concerns due to the nazis in the area I choose to tell a story.

Well in New Scottland part of what I am having a character do is assume control of those mentioned parts...

As for training-

Getting rid of all systems and starting over. Character going to scrap pile and taking a few materials out but that is it. The hole staff and others are GONE due to incompetence. Training of the youth is of the utmost importance.

Key water facilities and food production will be protected at first but new levels of safety must be maintained.

FDA, CPS, and a few other will be part of texas wind chime....

All cops will be carrying non lethals.

Yes the character has a plan. No agency will survive unchanged or modified.

The goal is no taxes...

NONE!

and no government with much power... Time to grow up to an adult style government..

As for how the character executed it is simple... ******Censored due to the fact- get your own plan!!!!!!!!!!********

I will elaborate if you want but the simple idea is a very de-nutted government. With no power to take anyones civil liberties..

If you disagree Iwill save a spot on the wind chime for ****** censored ******

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Well thanks for your ingenious reply. Uncle. You got me with the kilts.

Mea culpa: I am actually a webbot from Time Monks. Thanks for confirming there is a plan. I will submit my data dump with your IP trace and SQL statements to systems administrator. I will now resume my data mining, stock predictions and batch scripting.

Congratulations, you have verified that human stupidity is no match for artificial intelligence.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Really if they do as you say why are the current state of things the way they are. That plan is a reaction to when things go bad, and if things go bad the first reaction will be to get out of there. And I have heard of fema. Continue if you want to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join